Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

it had taken a while but after several minutes Rose had freed herself form the little girl and was headed to the castle. after she walked through the front door she had to stop and rest unlike the others who had gotten little sleep she had gotten none and was worn out

In the end it was Circe who was convincing everybody to rest for a while. The dragons would keep watch and she would keep an eye out as well.

As everybody w as resting, Circe wandered through the hallways of the old palace, just gazing around. The dragons were all calm and just seemed to be having a conversation amongst themselves.

"Lord Drake..." Circe spoke in a soft voice as she wandered out towards the elder dragon. There was a soft laugh when a few young dragons seemed to bolt around her. A few pausing to sniff at her.

"I was wondering if... You could tell me more... About dragons. With Ren being so young... He doesn't know much. And.... He says he doesn't want to leave me but.... I... Know nothing about dragons. I want to be able to teach him.... Since.... His mother died." Circe spoke in a soft, rather hestitant voice. There seemed to be a few other dragons there that seemed rather disgusted that she was there.

Circe was giving a nod before she spoke "Many of the dragons don't seem to like that I can understand you all."

"they do not understand you gift to them a dragon should only be able to communicate with their rider but you have the gift to talk to animals and while some get angered over this we are animals" Drake smiled at her lightly

Circe was just speaking, "Animals have always been my friends while I was growing up. They were the one thing that kept me company no matter what." With that she was just pushing a bit of her hair out of her face before she was letting out a small breath of air.

Circe was just tilting her head before she was stating that she wasn't that special at all. "People see me as a bit crazy.... talking to animals..."

Drake laughed “you are a vampire princess born human of course you would have a gift ask your intended about his own it’s normal for a vampire to have one but most keep them hidden”

Circe was just looking before she was speaking, "And the fact that I'm a human is the reason that many don't respect me at all."

"that is a them problem not a you problem, your only concern is getting stronger and not being so timid. you need to remember you are the princess and your brothers stand by you and soon you will be a queen" Drake looked at her his words true and he would stand by her in his old age

Circe was just looking at him before she was looking at the ground then spoke, "I....I.... am trying but... It is hard...especially with... growing up hearing that I wasn't anything special my entire life. Except when my brothers just happened to be around."

"I know it's hard you have been told that you are lesser than others. but they are wrong you are not lesser you are better then they are and I belive that once your ready you will be the best queen this kingdom could have" Drake knew that she would do wonders as she cared

Circe was just looking for a brief moment in time although she didn't really say anything at that point in time. No she wanted to try and argue it but figured it would be safer if she didn't.

Drake chuckled "you want to argue but can't as you know I am right what you have been taught is wrong and Ill show you" Drake then shifted and motioned for her to climb up on his neck

Circe was just looking at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "It is strange having people care I guess. The only time father ever showed he cared was when my brothers were around. Otherwise.... he didn't care at all what happened to me." With that she was wandering over so that she could climb up onto his back.

"your father was a dumb ass" Drake then stood once she was settled and headed for an area of the castle that only dragons could get into and those they welcomed. Drake lit the torches and covering the walls were paintings of vampire born humans who could communicate with not only dragons but animals as well "your gift is a gift given to royal humans born to a vampire"

Back
Top Bottom