Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Chrissanth was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "The movement along the treeline is more than likely hunters." With that she was just groaning and running her fingers through her hair before she was grabbing his hand and pulling him with her, off to somewhere hopefully more private so that they could speak.

Romeo left Shaye to deal with Rose's turn as she was his guard and he followed after Chriss knowing full well that somethign was going on

Chrissanth was just walking into an empty room and was just speaking, "Within the hunters there are two different factions. There is the faction that kills any and all vampires just for the sake of killing. Then there is the faction that only kills those that have gone dark eyed. Rose and myself are some of the few members of the group that only goes after the dark eyed." No he was probably going to be upset to know that she was a huntress, and she would probably be to if she were in his shoes. She was letting out a slow breath, albeit painful breath, before she was explaining the job that she had been assigned but the information that she had been given; versus the truth of the matter were two very different things.

Romeo sighed and then rubbed his face a little "that expalins so much but I am curious why now we have been working to get the vampires off of feeding from humans why attack us now" Romeo couldn't help but wonder what was going on

Chrissanth was just shaking her head before she spoke, "I'm not sure. The higher ups have b....." Although she stopped speaking for a moment in time before she actually found herself laughing a bit, despite the fact that it hurt like no other. "Oh that is why they sent Rose and I away on these missions... so that we couldn't do anything to stop them...."

"what do you mean" Romeo was more then a little angry at this point but he wanted to make sure that he had all the information that was needed

Chrissanth was just looking before she spoke, "Rose and I are the best of the best. More of the hunters follow us than the leaders, this is why so many don't go after the light-eyed vampires. Because we do not. Yet we weren't there.... which meant that the leaders probably rallied them behind their cause; not telling them the truth behind the matter."

Romeo nodded and frowned at the same time "for now you need to rest the guards were warned about the attack at my brothers so they are all on guard"

Chrissanth was just speaking, "Everything will be fine." With that she was just untying the ribbon that she had in her hair before she was taking off her necklace and wrapping it in the ribbon. "There is a stand within your market. Take this there and give it to the stand keep. Tell them that obsidian would be a better gemstone in this necklace." she was commenting after a moment in time; after that she was turning to leave the room.

Romeo looked at her "head to the infirmary and get some rest your not good to anyone trying to battle while injured" Romeo would knock her out if he had to but he was not going to let her fight while injured if he could get away with it.

the doctors worked hard to keep Rose from bleeding out but the main doctor looked at Shaye and shook his head "either she turns or she dies my prince I spoke with her friend and she said that she would not be upset if she was turned so long she wasn't controled I know for the first month or so she will have to be but after she would be free" the doctor would waited to see what Shayne would want to do

Chrissanth was just looking at him for a moment before she was commenting "You seem to underestimate us humans. We are stronger than we look." But she was just giving a wave of her hand so that she could head off back to the infirmary.

Shayne was just folding his arms across his chest before he spoke "No I don't want to turn her. Not yet. Nothing else has been tried. Let us use that as the last option, after all others have been exhausted." No he was much like some of the others he didn't want to turn anybody until everything else had been tried... And at that point it didn't seem as though anything else was being tried. It was as though the doctors had just given up already. "Try a blood transfusion. I may have seen the results of her test... How her blood is unique. A good thing that her and I are one in the same. We could become close friends each having unique blood." Came the familiar voice of Circe as she came in, although Shayne was noticing she was dressed more as though she were a doctor.

Yet she did have medical knowledge, she had helped tend to injured many times. She was level headed and was definitely one who would exhaust all options first before deciding on the seemingly obvious one. "We will try a blood transfusion and get that organ restitched up. If you don't feel like you have steady enough hands then I will do it myself." Circe was speaking and Shayne was just nodding. The bleeding had been slowed and was minimal, her stats were low but not dangerously low at that point.

"your highness you would have to stich her up while my hand is in her if I remove my hand she will bleed out" the head doctor wasn't trying to be an ass or over step his bound but he could tell by just the feel that if he removed his hand she would bleed out and fast. the doctor wanted to do all he could to save the female but he was very worried that she wouldn't survive being stiched

Circe was looking towards him before she was speaking, "Then that is what I will do. The organ will need to be stitched, but it is possible." No she was confident that they could do something, not wanting to take away her humanity. No she understood the fear, but she wanted to at least say that they had tried first. "We will get her stitched up first and then we can do a blood transfusion using my blood for her. Hopefully we will see some positive results and if not then.... Then we can change her. But I want to at least say that we did try something else." she was speaking as she was grabbing a few things and was just studying the wound for a moment.

the doctor nodded his head "if need we can open the wound in her skin some more so that you can stitch while I keep ehr from bleeding out"

Circe was giving a nod before she was speaking, "Lets get to work then." And this is what they were busy doing for the next few hours, working on getting her stitched up. And it seemed like in the end they had been successful at getting the wound stitched up. The doctor was able to remove his hand and there wasn't any bleeding at the time. The princess was allowing another doctor to actually get the outer wound stitched closed while another one was getting everything set up for a blood transfusion.

the head doctor went to work on writing up her medical file making sur ethat everythign was detailed in the file incase someone wanted to see it

The doctor that was doing the blood transfusion seemed a bit nervous about it, obviously having never done one before. Yet was managing to get it done with Circe guiding him through what to do. Shayne was just leaning against the wall before he was sending a servant to go and fetch Kyle.

Kyle was updating the guards coming on to shift making sure that they were all well aware that they needed to be on high alert until told other wise and if a hunter was spotted to send out the call

One of the servants was walking into where they were having a meeting before calling out, "High General Kyle. When you are free, Prince Shayne asks that you come to the infirmary." Nope she wasn't stating why because she wasn't really sure what was all going on, but obviously Circe was involved.

Shayne was just looking towards the door as it was opening up and it seemed like Kyle was there. "Once they are finished, if you could take Circe back to her chambers. I've sent for a maid to bring some food up for you two. Try to get her to eat a little something please." the man was speaking although didn't say much else. Currently the curtains were drawn so not much could be seen, although he could smell the familiar scent of his sister's blood.

Kyle nodded "will do but I am not going to disturb her for the moment" Kyle knew that being disturbed would upset her and he didn't want to upset her at that point

It wasn't long before a doctor was pushing aside the curtain and stating that they were done. Circe was just sitting in one of the chairs with her knees up to her chest, her head resting on her knees.

Kyle walked over to her and gently picked her up in his arms "come one you need to rest and eat something you have done enough for now" Kyle didn't give her much of a choice but he wanted her to know what was going on

Circe was a bit startled to feel herself get picked up, but she was calm when she saw that it was just Kyle. Her arms were going around his neck gently and she was just leaning into him.

Back
Top Bottom