Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

the male chuckled "it doesnt matter soon you will have someone else to deal with" even though he had blocked the powder some of it had still made it to rose and settled on her face causing her to inhale it. the powder was designed to trigger all of her training even though she didn't want to attack the others once she woke her mind would be clouded and confused and until it wore off no one would be ab le to stop her

Chrissanth looked towards the male for a brief moment in time before she was just giving a rather innocent smile before she was cooing in a rather low voice, "I wouldn't be so sure about yourself." Sure she was partially giving herself away to the vampires, but at that point in time she really didn't care. They were in danger if they stayed there when Rose woke up. "Take him away and you guys leave this room. All of you. Leave Rose to me." she was speaking in a commanding voice which just had Shayne looking over for a brief moment in time. The young woman was just giving a sigh before she spoke, "I will explain all.... after she is calm."

Romeo nodded his head and ordered the doctors and staff out of the room "we will be back" Romeo urged Shaye out of the room so that they could deal with the male

Shayne was just hesitating for a moment before he was leaving and closing the door behind him. Chrissanth was just letting out a breath of air as she pushed her fingers through her hair before she spoke, "God damn nuisance.

Rose started to stir a sure sign that she was waking up and those who didn't want to be in her sites needed to hide and stear clear of her.

Chrissanth was just looking over before she was speaking, "Rosella.... Do you remember the first time that we meet? We had met in an infirmary shortly after I had woken up from being in that coma. You had just come into the infirmary.... although I don't remember the reason. You were the first one I remember seeing when I woke up. I was so scared yet you.... despite being a complete stranger, comforted me." She didn't get up from where she was sitting at all, merely watching the other female; completely calm at that point in time.

Rose sat up and looked at her "why does it matter" already the powder was starting to take effect and she was much more distant then she had been when they had first met

Chrissanth was just commenting, "Distracting your thoughts is all, forcing you to think on something. We have deal with that powder so many times to know that distractions are always the best course to take right off the bat." Before the person was even waking up, talking to them and forcing them to think back on past memories always seemed to help with the effects of the powder. Sure they were still distant but at least you could keep them more focused on what was in front of them.

Chrissanth was getting to her feet, despite the fact that she was in pain as well. "Sorry but I cannot allow you to leave." she was speaking as she was moving swiftly between the other female and leaving the room. Nope she was completely shutting off her emotions at the time, pushing away the pain so that she could stay on her feet. Although the worst were the fractured ribs, which made breathing painful at that point in time.

Rose turned and faced her "move or I will move you those are your options" Rose was reacting differently to this powder then before it was as if it was taking control of her

Chrissanth was shaking her head and spoke "I will not move. I will not let you leave until it is pit of your system. I won't let you harm anybody else here."

Rose moved and for the first time actually attacked her friend. this would be another warning that this powder wasn't like the normal one and she was going to have a hard time keeping her in the room

Chrissanth was just watching for a moment before she was instantly going onto the defense, although there was already a look of pain that was crossing her features. Damn it. This powder wasn't like the normal powders! "Come on, Rose. You are like me! You wanted to change the way that the hunters were going about stuff. You wanted to help keep the innocent vampires from being wrongfully killed. You only target those with dark eyes, the same as me." Chrissanth was speaking in a low voice.

Rose snarrled at her and continued on the attack. Chriss would find herself and opening when Rose moved in a way that caused her to rip out the sitches both inside of her body and out side causing her to fall to the ground and to start bleeding profusly

Chrissanth was just staying the defense although wasn't actually sure if she could keep her from leaving the room at all. Yet it seemed like there was soon enough an opening when it seemed like Rose had torn some of her stitches. This had her moving over and she was shifting so that she could keep her friend pinned to the ground, and was grabbing a blanket so that she could press it against the wound.

Rose was in too much pain to move but the doctors waiting outside the door would be able to smell the blood coming from her wound tearing open. ROse had also increased the damage to her side and the organ beneath her skin at this point sh ehad two options die or be turned. one of the doctors had run some blood work and found some thing strange about her blood and would make it impossible to do a transfusion

Chrissanth had the bleeding under control at that point in time and she was actually a bit glad that she was in a heavy amount of pain. It would stop her from moving too much, and attacking one of the doctors. "Doctor." was all she was calling out as she was keeping her pressure on the wound to keep her from bleeding out. Although somehow, while she was simmering with rage... she was managing to keep it all under control. At least until she got ahold of that man that had brought in that powder.... then he was going to learn why the pair of them were the best of the best.

the doctors rushed in while one of the nurses rushed to get the princes as she had ben warned that the female may need to be turned.the doctors moved fast and got Rose restrained while keeping the pressure on her side. they then looked at Chriss "will she be angry if she has to be turned?" the doctors would do their best but if they couldn't save ehr she would either die or have to be turned. Rose and Chriss had had the conversation before that if they were on the verge of death that being turned was fine so long as it was done simply to save their life and not to control them if the vampire turning them were to try and control them they had agreed to end the others life to give them freedom

Chrissanth was just looking towards the doctor before she questioned, "Is there no other option? If there is literally no other option other than death.... then no she will not be angry if she has to be turned." With that she was moving away so that the doctors could work without her being right there in the way, although she was putting a hand to her chest as though to help dull her own pain. "If it is to safe her life and not to control her life."

"her blood is unique its much like ours humans have several types but a vampire has them all and magic keep them from interacting its how we can feeed from all humans and not specific ones. that she has this blood tells me that someone in her blood line was a vampire I just don't know how far back and none of us would dare try to control her at least not after the first month or so" the doctor wouldn't lie if she asked what he meant simply because new borns were prone to flying off the handle

Chrissanth looked over before she spoke, "I don't know anymore than you do." With that she was getting up so that she could leave the infirmary, despite one of the doctors advising her to stay there.

Romeo arrived as she was going to leave "go lay down we are still getting a room for you set up once its ready ill take you there myself" Romeo looked at her and didn't move waiting for her to do as she was told

Chrissanth was looking at him before she spoke, "I don't want to be inside right now... It is stuffy and I feel like I can't breath.... Even more so than what I feel already."

"I know but right now we are keeping everyone indoors Kyle even brought my sister in there was some movement along the tree line we are investigating and after this most recent attack we are beefing up security give us a couple hours at the most please" Romeo understood not wanting to be cooped up but for the moment she needed to stay inside

Back
Top Bottom