Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Shayne was just watching before he was looking towards the head doctor and was questioning on how he thought Rose was going to hold up. It wasn't long after that before Chrissanth seemed to be coming into the infirmary and was just laying down on the bed she had been on earlier.

the doctor looked at him "to be honest your majesty I can not say fi she get stronger and heals I suspect she will make a full recovery but if not we may lose her for now it is a matter of waiting."

Chrissanth was just looking for a moment before she was speaking, "You tried.... That is what matters. Now it is up to her. Either she continues to fight to survive, or she stops fighting." Shayne was just looking for a moment in time before he was dismissing the doctors and telling them to get some rest.

Chrissanth was just looking over for a moment before she was closing her eyes and merely curling up on the bed. Time to just sleep for a while, although she was looking at Shayne as he was offering her something. Pain killers it seemed like, which she was accepting.

Rose let out a small pained groan and when she went to move the restraints made it so that she couldn't after a few minutes she passed back out her head falling to the side exsposing a mark on her neck that her armor hid and when she wasn't wearing it she kept covered with her hair. it was the crest of an old vampiric family one that had been killed out a year after she had been born

Shayne had spotted the mark before he had left but didn't do anything about it, was just leaving the room. No he would go and talk to Romeo about it. Both of the huntresses were unconscious at that point in time, and Circe had been settled in her room at the time. "Kyle.... C...Can you stay with me tonight...?" Circe was questioning in a soft voice.

Kyle looked at her and then ran a hand through her hair "I have to go and get Ren but yes I will stay with you as long as you want" Kyle wouldn't break his promise either as he was on day duties for the time

Circe was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was speaking in a soft voice, "Oh there is no reason to worry about Ren too much." Nope the little dragon had followed them when they had left, and was currently hiding under the bed. It wasn't long before his little red head was poking out from beneath the bed.

Kyle chuckled and then reached down and rubbed his head "you don't have to hide Romeo had me pass down the word you are not to be harmed in fact your to be protected little one" Romeo had known how important Ren was to Circe so he had wanted to guard the little dragon

Ren was just chirping a bit before he was jumping up onto the bed and was curling up on the pillows, just as there was a knock on the door, just a maid with some food for the pair of them.

Kyle walked over and answered the door to get their food.

when Romeo returned he went to check in with Shayne and see what had happened while he was gone

Shayne was just looking at Romeo before he was explaining what he had seen on her neck, and was then commenting that the other huntress had ended up coming in and had passed out almost right away.

Circe was just watching for a moment, although she was just leaning against the head of the bed at that point in time.

Romeo nodded her head "good she needed the rest but that is odd" Romeo went to his records book and pulled it out "that family was killed off 19 years ago by hunters they were a unigue blood line as they had asked the last witch to make it so all their children were born human with vampiric blood to make the turn easier if they decided that they wanted to be a vampire" Romeo opened the book and flipped the family "it shows here that twenty years ago the only child born to the family this generation was female and she had gone missing we were waiting to hear back form them when the news of their death came to the castle"

Shayne was just rubbing his head a bit before he was commenting that he had a strong dislike for stuff like this. Long lost people showing up after years, it made everything so much more difficult. "But ultimately.... it isn't a major deal." he was mumbling after a moment in time before he was just stating that he needed to go and find something to eat.

"you and me both but I find it odd that their child was taken and then they were wiped out" Romeo then told him to go and eat as he would look more in to the child before they jumped to conclusions

Shayne was just commenting, "Honestly I guess in a way I really don't care. I am saddened by the death of that family.... but they were a bunch of assholes in my eyes." After that he was just heading off so that he could get something to eat from the kitchen.

"true" Romeo sat backand looked ove rthe records if she was the last member she had a right to their wealth the only way to tell would be if she turned her family had black eyes instead of red when the turned if she developed those then she could clam the title

The sun seemed to rise before they knew it, and most of the vampires who weren't able to walk in the sun were retiring for the night. Shayne was popping his head in to check on his sister, to see that she was asleep curled up next to Kyle, the little dragon laying on the pillows above their heads. Chrissanth was awake in the infirmary although she was currently sipping at the water, using that to help calm the intense pain in her chest. Coughing fit for seemingly no reason at all, pair that with fractured ribs... and life wasn't fun at all.

Kyle had his arm wrapped around Circe's waist and his nose pressed against her neck. if someone tried to move her or got close to them they would find themselves with a rather infuriated and over protective Vampire.

Romeo had arrived at the infirmary to pick Chriss up as her room was ready and he wanted to check on her as well.

Chrissanth was looking towards Romeo as he was arriving into the infirmary although didn't really say anything. Nope she was leaning against the bed at that point in time, just breathing slowly but not overly deeply. Nope she didn't want to deal with the pain anymore... actually at that point she was just trying to calm it... not wanting to take pain killers.

Shayne was giving a light smile before he was closing the door behind him gently. He knew that the noise would perhaps rouse Kyle, but it definitely wouldn't take Circe at all. Nope she was dead to the world at that point in time, and perhaps not necessarily a bad thing. She had given a bit more blood than she probably should have, but she had wanted to make sure that Rose was going to be okay.

Kyle roused for a moment but when he smelled the prince he went back to sleep.

Romeo walked over to her and touched the side ofher face lightly "how are you feeling" Romeo was worried about her but he also wasn't going to force her to move rooms if she didn't want to or couldn't but he figured she would like having a room all of her own and not have to worry about being woken up or bothered by the others

Circe was just shifting a bit in her sleep, and seemed to be curling into him a bit more closely. There was a slight look of pain that crossed her features though upon moving wrong; pulling at the stitches on the wound received from the hunters. Yet it wasn't something that lasted for long, it was fading away quickly enough.

Chrissanth was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she was mumbling, "I'm fine. Just in some pain." Yet she was waving off the doctor who was offering pain killers; stating that she didn't want to deal with feeling drowsy all day.

"we have some that doesnt have that effect they arent as good but they will take the edge off" Romeo looked at her lightly as he didn't like how pale she was because of the pain

Back
Top Bottom