Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Chrissanth was just speaking in a soft voice, "Take a deep breath with me, and let it out slowly." Sure this whole deep breathing thing was going to hurt like a bitch, but if it helped calm Rose down.... then so be it.

Chrissanth still encouraged her to take in those deep breaths, pushing aside the pain for the time being.

Rose let out a small whine "no your hurt you should rest" Rose was still taking care with her words as she didn't think the two boy knew Chriss was a huntress

Chrissanth was just looking at her before she spoke, "Well it seems like you are somewhat back to your senses."

Rose nodded but curled in to a ball if someone other then Chriss were to touch her then they would probably end up dead or badly hurt

Chrissanth was just rubbing her back gently until she was certain that her friend had ended up falling asleep. After that she was going to get up from where she had been sitting.

Chrissanth was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "We both have trauma we deal with from our pasts. After I had been attacked.... I was in a coma for a long while. She was the one who was there when I woke up; she was the one who reassured me that I was safe."

Chrissanth was just shaking her head before she spoke, "I don't believe so. She is calm now. But if she does start freaking out again, I can calm her down." Although she was sinking down to sit on the edge of the bed once again.

Shayne was giving a nod of his head before he was telling Chrissanth that she should probably lay down for a bit. The young woman was quite pale at that point in time and looked like she was in quite a bit of pain.

Chrissanth had no choice in the matter of letting him help her, finding herself in far too much pain to move on her own. But soon enough she was settled and seemed to be passing out from the pain.

Romeo looked at Shayne once she was out and frowned a little "now I am curious as to how she met Rose to be close enough to calm her"

Shayne was just shaking his head before he spoke, "I have no idea. I don't think those are questions that need to be answered right this very moment."

Shayne was just questioning, "We know that Rose is a huntress. Perhaps she is as well?" It made sense in his head although it didn't seem as though she were a threat at all, at least not yet.

"its possible I don't want to belive that but it could be possible" Romeo sighed and then rubbed his face lightly wondering what would happen if that was true and if they were trully on their side or if they would have to worry about both girls turning on them "I am worried that they are helping us now only for us to lower our guard and then they turn and kill us all"

Shayne was just looking for a moment in time before he spoke, "I don't believe that is true. If anything.... Why not ask Circe what she thinks. You know that she is a good judge of people. It is as though she could see a person's heart." Strangely enough his words were true. Everytime she had mentioned that she didn't trust somebody, it turned out that they had had dark intentions; very evident when they were acting on those intentions.

"good point Ill ask her once they are out of the infirmary but given how quickly she trusted Rose I think we know where she will stand" Romeo had seen how Rose had acted and if they had been sent to kill them they wouldn't have protected their sister

Shayne was just commenting "Exactly. So I believe if she trusts them, we can trust them." He was looking out the window to where Circe was standing on the edge of one of fountains.

Romeo nodded his head and jumped when a male slammed in to the infirmary and tossed a whiteish red powder in to Roses face and when he moved to do the same to Chriss Romeo blocked him and knocked him out before calling for the guards

Chrissanth had heard the door slam open and was just watching what was happening; although she was grateful for Romeo seeming to act since she probably wouldn't have had to react fast enough. The powder that had been tossed at Rose's face probably would have hit her, had Shayne not reacted and shifted so that the powder hit him on the back of the shirt. "What the hell is this stuff?" he was questioning with a small frown.
Chrissanth was just watching for a moment in time before she was getting up slowly and going over to where the man was being hauled up by the guards, and was rifling through his pocket, pulling out the satchel that the powder was in.

Back
Top Bottom