Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Residential Demise ( DancingKing2 and Kara Zor-El Kent )

Leon smirked as the man before him blushed from the dip. He then gently helped him back up. He then put his hands in his pockets and smirked a bit. He then smiled as he found himself some new fingerless gloves and grabbed his boots. "These will work." He said. He then looked as Frankie called him. "I will not be able to stay off you." He said smirking. "If you want to. Get you some nice pants. They're all on me." He then nodded. "I can help you too." He said looking at some shirts. He took his shirt off to try it on and moved his arms to check the shirt's elasticity. "This will work." He then ran his hand through his hair. "We will need to stop by another store. Probably get you a nice long machete."

" That might be part of my plan. A soldier must be able to enjoy small parts of his life. He is always on missions and forgets that he is human and has needs," he said walking up to Leon and rubbing the man's strong chest. " I bet you can fight harder and smarter knowing that you have somebody to come home to. Somebody that will welcome you with open arms," he said smiling as he was really falling hard for this man. He looked at Leon and sighed about just talking about a machete...there would always be a bit of the soldier in his Leon.
" Oh...a machete. I will admit I don't have much experience with weapons. I just used axes and skickles while on the forest that edges the back part of the farm," he said as he was not sure if those skills would be of use. " I have only used some bow and arrow too, during hunting season," he said as he was sure arrows wouldn't be great against zombies.

Leon looked at Frankie and chuckled softly. "I do not know if you would call me a soldier. I was never in the military." He looked at him and closed his eyes as he rubbed at his chest. He gently pulled him close and held him. He kissed the top of his head.
He then heard him and smirked. "Axes are always amazing for weapons. I have used them before." He looked at him. "Bows and arrows work too. We will just need to touch up your skills. But I think you will do great." He gently stroked his cheek with his thumb.

Frankie smiled as he felt the thumb on his cheek," Thanks. You will always be my soldier," he said. " I haven't used axes for kills, but maybe throwing wouldn't be so bad. Too bad I can't have them come back to me right away.... as Thor does with his hammer," he said laughing a bit " I am better at a bow and arrow. Hey...can we get some exploding ones? It would make taking out zombies a bit easier,' he said. Frankie was sure that one arrow, even to the head, wouldn't do much to slow one down. He carefully pushed away from Leon. " Let me go and try on these clothes, try to contain yourself stud," he winked at him as he hoped to turn Leon on a little bit. He took his clothes to the changing room and went to change, humming a bit as he liked how the boots ended up looking with these cargo pants. Frankie walked out of the room, shirtless but wearing just the pants and boots. " Well....what do you think?" he asked flexing just a bit. He didn't have the muscle build like Leon but still would turn heads.

Leon looked at him and smiled. "I will be glad to do so." He then put his hand on Frankie's hand and looked at his fingers. "I think that no matter what you'll do good with an axe. You just gotta imagine the zombie coming at you is a log." He then chuckled. "It would be nice to have it come back. Instead of going through grass or debris." He then heard his question and pulled him closer. "For you I will request it." He said softly. He looked surprised as he moved away. He then smirked. "Sounds good." He sat down and waited looking thoughtful. Once Frankie came out he smirked. "You look hot." He blushed a bit and smirked. "I might buy a suit."

Frankie smiled as he was glad that Leon liked it," Maybe I can end up as a sniper with some of the others. I am sure it will help to take zombies by surprise from on top of buildings," he said as he thought about the idea of Leon in a suit. " I will go change and then we can go look at some suits. I am sure they will show off that body of yours," he said giving Leon a kiss on the cheek before going back to the changing rooms. He steps back out a few minutes later and hooked his arm around Leon," Let's check out the food court and see what's around. I could go for some water," he said as all this walking and drooling over Leon made him thirsty.

" What color did you want to try our first?" he asked finding the suit section and picking out the basic black and blue suits. He held each one up for Leon to see what matter matched his eyes.

Leon smirked at him and kissed his nose softly and held him close to his chest smiling softly. "That would be nice. I need someone as backup." He put his chin on his head and held his hand. "You'd be a wonderful sniper." He then heard him say he was changing. He watched him go and smirked a bit. His eyes drifting to his arms. He then smiled as his cheeks turned red. "I will get you some water and whatever you like." He rubbed his hand. "A blue suit would look nice I think." He stroked his hair smiling at him.

" Some water would be great for the moment, I am saving my appetite for later. We should go to a nice place for lunch," he said. The mall would be nice to have fun and relax, but that would be for hanging out with friends. This is more like a date and he wanted someplace nice. He picked out a few shades of blue. " Where would you wear a suit too?" he asked as he couldn't really see Leon fighting a zombie in a suit like this. " I think this shade would be best, we have to pick out the right shirt and tie...plus shoes as well,' he said as he wanted to make sure Leon looked perfect.

Leon smiled at him as he spoke and wrapped his arms around Frankie. He then kissed his cheek and smiled a bit resting his head on his shoulder. "I will take you wherever you want." He kissed his ear smiling as he did so. "I wear suits on missions. I also am a spy sometimes." He grabbed his hand and blushed. He then smiled. "That looks amazing. I will love to wear that." He said and blushed. "I think you would look good in a suit too. I do not mind that sexy body being in a suit." He gave him a big smile.

Frankie blushed as he listened to Leon," Well, maybe, but you're still the sexier on here. So, remember that' he said smiled. He looked over the suits and wondered just how he would look in one. " I never had a suit before. Where would I even wear one. I don't see myself wearing it on missions,' he said. " You though, it will be more fun to take it off you and give you a welcome home surprise," he said teasing him. as he looked though the suits. " Maybe a simple black suit would work best," he said wanting to keep it simple.

Leon looked at Frankie and smirked at him. "I do not know Frankie. You really get my blood boiling along with other things." He smiled at him and held him. He heard him and chuckled a bit. "You will. I know you would love to go in a suit. And I promise you will need a suit at some time. Maybe in a few days." He listened to him and kissed him on the forehead. "I would love you in a black suit." He kissed his cheek and held him. He then let him go and looked into his eyes. "What do you want to do next?"

" I have no idea really. I have spent so many years on the farm once I got there. It would be farm stuff and I would just be happy to rest. Maybe go to some trees by the river and rest in the shade," Frankie said as he thought about it. " We are in the mall...let's just walk around and see what stores peak and interest,' he said happy to just walk around with the man he fell for. Once the suits were paid for, they walked out and looked around. The noise of hundreds of mall walkers filled the area, the smells of mall food soon greet them. " Let's try this store?" he said walking over to a 'Spencer's' type of store.

Leon looked at him and pulled him close smiling a bit. "You were a sexy farmer. I am not going to lie about that." He kissed his cheek and gently held his hand. He then smiled and followed the other. He held his hand and softly kissed it. Afterwards he paid for the suits and rubbed his hand with his thumb. He then looked around at the people in the mall. His brows furrowed as he walked around. "There...is a lot of people here. It's....interesting." He pulled Frankie close to him looking protectiv of the other. His eyes narrowed as he looked at everyone. He kissed his cheek and smiled keeping his face in his neck. "Wherever you want to go Frankie. I will be sure to make you happy. To make you feel like a king." He whispered softly and kissed his lips holding him close. "You deserve it and more." He smirked holding Frankie's cheek.

Frankie blushed as he listened to Leon," Laying it on a bit thick...aren't we," he said but was only teasing. " If you do get a chance to leave this life, we can see how you are at farming," he said after the kiss. "I wonder if we can get them to help rebuild my old home, it could still be useful. You have a place to retire, and I still get to have my sexy knight," he said as he walked into the store. He looked at all the clothes and the more adult things, a bit raunch for him. " Look at these," he siad as he pointed out the shirts. " It might turn heard in the 'office' but the shirt would show off those arms of yours,' he siad as he wondered if he could get Leon to dress up in a few things for his personal delight.

Leon smiled as he blushed and laid on Frankie's neck. He then kissed it and smirked a bit mischievously. He gently blew into his ear to make him blush more. "I'd love to farm with you Frankie. You mean the world to me." He laid his head on Frankie's. "I will do everything in my power to fix it for you." He said softly and gently held his hand. He then looked at the shirts and raised a brow smiling at him. "I'll get it. It's been a while since I got me so clothes." He looked at him. "I should go back to work soon."

"Do you really have to go bad. I am sure they will give you a few missions," Frankie said pouting a little bit. He wrapped his arms around Leon and hugged him, his head resting between Leon's pec's. " Don't let this mission take too long. You have somebody to come home to know,' he said looking up at the older man. He knew this would happen many times, but while his boyfriend was away, he would train and make sure to help out the cause any way he could. " Come on sooner they expected, and they might be a special reward for you,' he winked as he knew Leon didn't want to leave any time soon.
Frankie let Leon's pay for the clothes they picked out, making sure to stick close to the man. " Let's go to the food court and sit down, my feet are sore," he said as this mall was bigger than he expected.

Leon chuckled as he pouted. He then looked surprised as Frankie hugged him and smiled at him. He rubbed his back. "I do unfortunately." He said softly and kissed his head. "I have to fulfill a promise to Chris I made. His sister got turned into a zombie a few years back. I told him I'd find a cure since it was my fault. We all got captured by a terrible man named Wesker. He did some horrible things to his sister in front of us then fed her to the zombies." He cracked his knuckled and smiled a bit. "I will come definitely." He paid for everything. "I still got a bit. My ass feels painful." He chuckled. "Also sounds good." He took him to the court.

Frankie smirked a bit as they walked into the food court. " There are other things we can do," he said and looked around. " I am not sure what to even get," he said but seemed excited about all the choices. The smells of the basic food court drifted around them. " Let's go to the pizza place at the end. It's been a while since I could sit and enjoy a slice," he said dragging Leon with him. The mall was paced like normally on a weekend, waiting in line was something they would have to end up doing but it wasn't that long. Frankie rested his head on Leon's shoulder as they waited.

Leon looked at Frankie and kissed the top of his head smiling as he kissed his head. He then looked around. "I might just get a salad." He said quietly and rubbed his chin looking thoughtful. He then looked surprised as Frankie dragged him. He smiled at Frankie a bit. "I hope Chris is taking a break." He gently stroked his hair. He looked thoughtfully around. His gaze was a million miles away though as they waited to order their food.

"Just a salad, a strong man like you need to real some real food" he said looking around. " But I think we are in the wrong place for that," he said wishing his cooking skills where a bit better. " Maybe we can get them to make you a steak dinner or something," he said and gently squeaked the man's hand. " Hey...back to your date Leon," he said but smiled to him. "We can check in on him, if we can once we are back......all of you have become like a big family," he said more than questioned it.

Leon chuckled as he spoke. "Do not worry. I love salads." He then chuckled at his words. "I think it is good. It is very good." He then looked thoughtful. "I have not really eaten a steak before. I love how excited you are tonight." He kissed his hand as he held it. He held his hand and blushed. "I would be glad to. He usually hangs out at a shooting range." He kissed his lips. "Mm. What have I become to you?" He grinned at him brightly.

"Then we can go to the shooting range once we are back. Do you only have pistols to use" Frankie asked. He had no skills with such a small weapon, back on the farm he used shoot guns and more long ranged weapons. He blushed a bit as he thought of the immediate answer but wanted to give something a bit more heart-felt. " Well, you're my hero to start with. I know things have been rushed a bit rushed, but I don't mind. It gets some of that pent up sexual energy out of the way," he said finding a nice place to eat at. "After being my hero...how about my love toy,' he said teasing Leon.

Leon smiled as he heard Frankie's questions. He pulled the other close and kissed his neck. "I have a sniper rifle, shot gun. You name it. I have it and I will gladly give you it." He then took Frankie's hand. He looked at him as he spoke and kissed his lips. His eyes closing as he smiled. He heard him and whispered quietly. "I'll be whatever you want me to be." He said softly. He wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him close. His hair gently touching Frankie's forehead as he breathed shakily.

(lets get this magic starting again)

Frankie grinned a bit as he enjoyed being held by Leon. " Oh, I have some ideas, but those are for when we get back to our room,' he smiled. " Let's head to the firing range when we get back first, I want to get some practice in,' he said to Leon. Once they had their food Frankie found them a place to sit down in the mall's food court. Frankie sat down and looked around at all the people just going about their business. He just became awry of the zombie people most don't even know about. He was sort of glad they didn't know, everybody would be going nuts, and he was sure that the world governments would be going nuts to, or into total chaos.

Back
Top Bottom