Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Residential Demise ( DancingKing2 and Kara Zor-El Kent )

Leon looked at him. "Huh. I thought you might." He winked at him smirking a bit before going at them. "I never do." He said softly. He watched as they went down. "Told you you wouldn't get me." He chuckled. But he had gloated too much. He cried out a little as one got him in the leg. He chuckled. "Seems I did get hit." He shot the last two and got on the chopper. He took his belt off and looked at Frankie. "Close to your head there is a medkit. I need you to get after I take out this bullet." He said a bit breathlessly. He tied the belt at the top of his thigh grunting loudly from the pain as he made it as tight as he could. He then took the knife out of his vest and began to cut out the bullet. His breath coming out quickly as he did so. He panted softly and leaned back. "I.. I got it."

" Oh...damn....Oh...yes the medical kit,' Frankie said as he quickly rushed to get it. Frankie watched as Leon tighten the belt around his thigh," What....are you sure about this," he said had never seen anything like this but was glad that Leon knew what he was doing. " You are nuts...do you know that,' he said watching as the bullet popped out. Frankie opened the kit and found wraps and many other medical things. " Let me clean this out. I can't have you losing a leg,' he said. " I have taken some medical classes in the local community college,' he said smiling a bit as he had a feeling Leon might question the skills.

Leon looked at him and smiled a bit. "Thank you." He said softly. He was easily able to hide the pain he was in even though there was a puddle of blood forming under them. He then nodded to his question. "I have to get it out and there is no safe hospital for us. One of the reasons they sent me. I have a high pain tolerance. And I have been doing this for a while. But also I might be nuts." He chuckled. "No worries. I trust you." He ripped his pants leg off so that he could clean it easily. The wound was two inches above his knee and bleeding profusely. He straightened his leg grimacing a bit.

" I would have to say you are, but I can talk about that later," Frankie said as he pulled off his long sleeve shirt and ripped off the sleeve. " I can start with this," he said as he tied the sleeve around the area that was bleeding to help it slow. Once the shirt was off he showed a pair of nicely formed arms, with some scars of his own. Unknown experiments had been done on poor Frankie. Frankie was soon covered in blood but he didn't seem to mind, he wanted to help Leon. " Where are we suppose to go?" he asked sitting back as he looked over Loen. The light sweat over his face was rather nice. " Um....what is next?" he asked as this all happened rather quickly.

Leon smirked as he spoke. "Eh I like to think I am." He blushed a bit as he ripped his sleeves. He looked at the scars and gently touched his arms before frowning. He then felt him tying his sleeve around his leg and grimaced closing his tightly. He then watched him work on his leg gasping softly. He smiled at him softly. "You did good. Thank you." He said panting from pain. "I..I am going to try and get us to a hospital. I know one I can go to. We will be safe." He said. He began to turn on the chopper and fly. He chuckled softly. "I got this."

" I can't wait to get there myself. I think there have to be some meds I can take to help my nerves," Frankie said as he wondered if Leon would understand his need for them. He was never expecting any of this. He took a seat in the side chair in the chopper and strapped in. " Some good food and some good drinks are in order after this," he said sighing as he looked out the window and watched the farmland pass them by. " How long have you been in this profession? The zombie hunting; I mean," he said trying to find out more. Leon was rather handsome and he would not mind getting to know this man some more.

Leon looked at him and nodded while looking thoughtful. "We have a bag somewhere for you to breathe in. It might help you." He said softly. "It will not relax you but it is at least something till we get there. I understand it is a very...well it is a lot to take in." He said softly. Once he strapped in. Leon began to flip switches and turn the chopper on and began to take flight. He winced every so often but ignored the pain. He nodded softly. "I could use a beer." He said with a smirk. He then looked at him. "About 15 years." He said quietly. "Since it began. I was the first one to experience it. I was in the city when it first started. Was a rookie. I had been starting my first day as a cop. Arrived there to total destruction and a giant monster trying to kill me." He looked in front of him. "I almost died. But...I have almost died a lot...I actually did not want to be in this...but...well I made a deal with the government. I would join them. If and only if they helped this little girl I saved. She had been infected. They kept their end of the bargain. So..I have to keep mine." He sighed softly.

Last edited:
Frankie tilled his head as Leon spoke about the little girl. "Do they have been able to cure her?" he said as he wondering why he was even needed them. " None of this makes sense," he said hoping they would not be going into a trap. He looked at Leon and he seemed legit enough, so maybe somebody in the group is playing a double agent. " Are you stuck with this 'job' until you die or until he is all over with?" He asked that did seem like a while. Frankie carefully stood up and walked over to where Leon was and placed a hand on Leon's shoulder," Try to not overwork yourself. I might have a plan for you later on," he said with a grin on his lips but he kept looking out the helicopter's window as he saw the area coming into view. He was not sure what Leon might be into but he figured if the man would need some friendly 'pleasure' once and a while.

Leon looked at him and shook his head. "But they have been able to stop it and now she has powers." He smiled at him gently. He looked at his hands. "I will have to continue with workinv with them to help them. And..I think till I die. But it is better then letting people die. Especially Shelly." Leon then looked at Frankie and his hand with curiosity. "What kind of plan is that?" He asked with a raised brow and tilted his head. He then smiled brightly as he saw the hospital. "Almost there."

" Maybe you can ask for some vacation time. I am sure you have earned it after all these years," Frankie said and shook his head. " Never mind that. It's nothing," he said as he figured that the undernotes totally missed Leon. " I would so like to get into a nice bath and pass out in a bed...do they even have those in the hospital?" he asked as he walked back to his seat and looked out the window. " Place is huge," he asked as it looked like a regular place to him. " Um...are you sure this is a military grade place?" he asked.

Leon looked at him and chuckled. "I actually had vacation time once. It immediately turned into a shit show. I had two big monsters trying to kill me. It is okay though. I do enjoy helping people. I would not mind to have a bit of my freedom back but if it keeps Shelly alive. Than...I guess I will keep going." He sighed a bit. He then heard him. "There should be some there." He said softly and began to descend onto the helipad. He nodded. "Should be. They like building underground." He landed and stood up. He immediately stumbled and grabbed his chair to stand up.

Frankie quickly rushed over to Leon and offered him a shoulder, and wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. " Come on. Let's get you inside so we can get you patched up. This area need is handsome hero," he said as he was really up close to the older man now and grinned. He could see that Leon was more handsome than he figured and blushed slightly. " I am guessing those guys that are coming to the chopper are here to help get us inside?' he asked reaching for the laptop and holding it close while he balanced Leon in the other arm. " Man....guess fighting zombies does have one benefit," he said seeing how the shirt formed over his muscled form.

Leon looked as he grabbed him and grimaced. "You're not supposed to help me." He chuckled softly. It was easy to tell the agent was in immemse pain but was trying to hide it. "Patched sounds good though." He said softly following the other. He then nodded but whispered. "Dont give them your laptop still." He said softly. He waved to the others. He wondered if they would be shocked at him being injured. He noticed him looking at his shirt and chuckled. His shirt was a bit sweaty making his pecs and abs noticable. He ran his hand through his hair looking thoughtful.

Frankie chuckled a bit," Hey...even heroes need to accept help once and a while," he said smiling. He did take notice of the man's body and hoped that he could give the man a full rub down, at least in his dreams. He listened to Leon and nodded," I will do that. Is there anybody here that you can trust" he asked as he made it back onto solid ground and looked around. One man rushed over and took Leon," Seem you have been reckless again," he said as he was one of the chief surgeons here and use to patching people up. " I will have a nurse come get you in a minute. Let me take Leon in," he said and quickly moved Leon into the back rooms.

Leon looked at him and smirked a bit while sighing. "You are unfortunately right." He said softly and chuckled. He then looked around. "I am unsure." He grabbed 2 pistols and handed them to Frankie. "Just in case." He said softly. He looked at the surgeon and chuckled. "What you call reckless I call fun." He laughed and then grimaced as he was moved. He then looked at Frankie and then the surgeon. "I can't go without him. I was tasked with keeping him safe. I can't let this get in the way." He said softly even as his leg began to drip blood onto the pavement while he grimaced.

Frankie took the pistols and sighed. " I understand," he said as he never liked using guns but right now he couldn't be slacking off. " Just don't have too much fun. I need you alive," he said as he would gladly give Leon a firm backup and touch his other muscles. The one doctor saw that Frankie wasn't going to change his mind," Fine...but this can be 'intense' where I am taking Leon. I hope your stomach can handle it,' he said as the other bodies were laying around and the smell was overwhelming. Frankie nodded and started to walk back with Leon and the other doctor when the lights started to flicker. There were cameras all over the place and the man watching quickly sent a silent alarm. Soon heavily armored men were running down steps to get a hold of Leon and that laptop. They didn't fully know why Frankie was here but they were only told a few details.

Leon looked at him as he heard him sigh and winked at him. "You got this." He smiled at him. He then laughed. "I will try my best not to." He said with a smile that lit up his face a bit. He then heard the doctor and tilted his head while following them. He smelled the bodies and immediately felt suspicious. Once the alarms went off he looked at Frankie. "Run now. Go quickly. Take anything important." He said while grabbing the shotgun from his back as he heard the men. He did not have many bullets left but he just needed enough to allow Frankie to escape. He looked at the steps trying to not stand on his bad leg too much.

Frankie nodded to Leon but also placed a hand on Leon's shoulder," You're getting out of here with me," he said as he held onto the laptop with one arm and raised the other with a gun. " I hope we pick the right way," he said helping Leon the best he could as he picked a hallway to run down after firing off one shot to make a point. He didn't want to kill anybody ut he also didn't want to die or worse. The first wave of guards came rushing down and headed down the same hallway, the goal was to get them to rush down the steps to the deeper basement where failed experiments had been kept. The east down here were extra hungry and Frankie might e a good meal for them.

Leon looked at him and shook his head softly. "I appreciate the sentiment. But you are humanity's last hope. I am just some guy. One who is badly injured and will slow you down. I am trained for this. I have already thought of the possibilities. And them getting you will not be a good one." He said and followed relunctantly. He then shook his head. "Who knows." He said softly and looked around his eyes wide as he saw the experiments. "What the hell?" He said softly. He then looked around and chewed his lip. "Fuck." He said softly. "Let's look for a place to hide. Right now we are cornered." He said softly.

" Well, I am still not about to let you die. Who else am I going to take out and get drinks with?" he said grinning as he kept close to Leon. " Were...these people at times?" he asked but jumped back as one tried to reach out through the metal bars of its cage. Frankie only nodded about trying to find a place to hid and started to look around. " Hey...what about in the ceiling?" he suggested as it would get them off the ground. The frames looked somewhat stable and he didn't want to get caught by anything. Frankie found a desk and pulled the chair out. " Come on...I will see if we can even push up those fake tiles," he said softly as he wanted to get Leon to a place where he could rest and heal.

Leon looked at him and chuckled. "You are a very stubborn man. I have to give you that. I think you would be able to find someone. Easily." He said softly. "Don't hold onto me Frankie. Remember whatever happens to me. You have to get out of here. Not me." He then looked at him. "No! Don't get near it." He quickly shot over Frankie's shoulder. "Yes. They were." He said softly. "They aren't anymore though. I did not know about this." He looked around sighing. He then heard his suggestion. "Sounds like a good idea. Here. I will give you a boost up and you can pull me up. Sound..." He saw him with the chair and smiled. "Or we can use that. And sounds good." He held the chair for Frankie. "Be careful."

Frankie was as careful as he could be, making his way into the ceiling and looking around. " We will have to find a strong area to stay," he said as he tested one of the bars. " It should be alright,' he said as he turned around and lowered his arm down. " Let's get you up here. I can't have monsters chewing on you,' he said smiling as he tried to keep a smile on his lips. He knew Leon would make sure he was alright, but he wouldn't take care of himself. It wasn't long before Frankie had Leon up into the ceiling and the false plate placed back. " Alright...make it to the corners, that area can hold more weight," he said as he listened for any sounds of movement. Sure enough, the monstrous freaks made were way into the office. Somebody from the shadows was calling the shots and tuned a dial to give the freaks a jolt of electricity to force them to work faster. (What do you think about somebody making the monsters for a basic undead army?) (unless that has been done)

Leon nodded in agreement. "Be careful. Make sure nothing is up there and do not forget the gun I gave you." He said softly and nodded. "It should but you never know. I have seen zombies in vents and sewers. I once fought a zombie as tall as three people." He said softly grabbing his hand as he tried to help him pull him up. A slight grimace formed on his face as his injured leg was in midair and he bent it to help lift himself into the vent. He laid to the side panting. He then nodded and crawled to the corner. Once he got to it he sat down and looked at it. He listened to the zombies and narrowed his eyes. "Something is not right. Can you stay here for a second? I will not be long." He said softly and began to move towards the offices.

Frankie nodded and looked back once he made it all the way into the crawl-like space. " Leon...don't get any stupid ideas about being a hero right now. You are to still be protecting me and then we get some beers later,' he said as he carefully made sure to find the heavy metal joined that were holding up the flimsy middle bars. Once he saw Leon go down he moved back to the far corner and sighed, looking into the dim light. He shifted himself so that he could sit down a little bit better, turning on the laptop and seeing if he could find more files to read about his uncle's work.

The monsters started to go through every box and desk in the office, the person in the shadows knew there had to be something here. There was another door, but it was still locked so they couldn't have gone far.

Leon looked at the young scientist and smiled gently at him. "Have some faith in me. I promise you I am not going to leave you alone unprotected." He promised him. He then began to move. Once he got to the vents and looked through it. He saw the monsters and furrowed his brows. He moved the vent out of the way as quietly as he could. He then moved quietly out of it after checking to make sure no one was in the room. He winced at his leg and took a knife out of his pants stabbing the monster in the back as hard as he could. He had to make the area safe for Frankie and he knew it. He looked around breathing quickly as he moved.

Back
Top Bottom