Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gift that keeps on giving. (OBSCENE and Rainbows)

Midas watched him with a small smile of his own, following him through the garden. "I take it you like it here?" He asked a he seated himself next to Alex, resting an arm lightly around his waist. "You're welcome to come here whenever you'd like." He liked the close contact, and he couldn't help but want more of it, but as Alex was finally seeming to be happy... it didn't seem like a good time to push things.

Alex nodded egarly as he asked if he liked it here. He really did. He smiled, looking over at Midas. "Yes, It's orgeous here." He said, obviously pleased. As Midas put his arm around his waist, Alex got a little bold with his excitment and leaned into it a bit. It was a small action, but for Alex it was a big step. He grinned and continued looking around. He really did like it outdoors and considering he wasn't allowed off the palace grounds he was sure this was as outdoors as he would be able to get.

Midas was a bit surprised Alex didn't pull away, and even more so that he actually leaned into him, as if to return the gesture. "There's also a library, although there aren't many books in English, a pool, the stables, if you like riding..." He listed off whatever he could think of that Alex might enjoy. "I should probably warn you, tomorrow evening I have to attend a meeting with several higher ups, you'll be expected to attend and there's proper etiquette to be followed. Sari will go over it with you in the morning."

Alex listened to all the things he listed off. they had quite a few things to do around here. Maybe once he learned the language he would be able to read the books. Because he was pretty sure that he would be here long enough to learn the lauguage. He smiled at the thought of swimming. That would be quite fun. And stables. "I've never gone riding." He said, though he did like horses. He looked a bit worried as Midas said he was going to warn him but was a bit more relaxed as he said what it was. He was pretty sure he would be able to deal with that. Expecially if Sari was going to tell him what to do.

"Really? Never? I'll have to take you then, you can leave the grounds if you're with me and there's plenty of places to go." He leaned in, placing a light kiss on Alex's neck before getting to his feet. "Are you ready to head back in?" he asked, knowing if he stayed so close for much longer he'd end up taking things to far. It had almost become a game to him, with a rather desirable prize.

Alex shook his head as he asked if he he really had never done that. He smiled as he said he could leave the grouds if he was with him. That would be entertaining. He seemed to shiver a bit as Midas kissed his neck, that had always been a kind of sensative spot for him. He nodded as he mentioned going back in. He stood, stretching a bit. He was kind of tired so maybe he could just go to bed when they got there.

"Do you want to sleep in your own bed tonight, or share mine?" He asked, wondering if Alex realized how rare it was for a servant to be given such a choice.

((Geh, short, sorry!))

Alex thought about it for a moment as they walked back to the room. He had to follow Midas becuase he still iddn't know his way around. He looked over at Midas for a moment. "Do I have to sleep at the foot of your bed?" He asked, wondering if it would be the same arangement as lastnight or if he would be able to actually sleep next to him. If he got to sleep next to him he would probably take him up on that offer, but if not then he would just sleep in his own little bed.

((It's fine, it happens to the best of us.))

"Only if you want to... You welcome to sleep next to me." He replied as he led the way, letting them in. While they'd been gone the drawing had been framed and hung. "It looks nice, doesn't it?" he said as he admired it, taking off the cloak. "There's a drawer under your bed with clothes for you, you should have something there to sleep in."

Alex smiled a bit and nodded. "I think I'd like that." He said with a smile. He followed him to the room looking over at the drawing. He chuckled a bit. So that was what he told the girl to do. He nodded, "Yes, It does." He said, just for teh sake of agreeing. He still didn't think he was that good at drawing. He nodded as Midas said he should have something to sleep in, he walked over to it, looking through the drawer and pulling out a pair of pants like what Midas slept in last night. He quickly changed into them, still under the cloak to hide himself before taking the cloak off and putting it in the drawer as well. He then walked over, crawling into Midas's bed, smiling at him.

Midas had changed quickly, paying very little attention to Alex as he dressed. He slid into bed, switched off the lights, and looked up at Alex as he joined him. Smiling like that... he was glad the room was dark and that darker skin hid a blush. He slid an arm around Alex's waist, pulling him closer. "Relax, I'll behave myself." he promised, his lips moving against Alex's neck. He'd noticed a good reaction to that earlier, and he rather liked it.

Alex tensed up a bit as he slid an arm around him, but didn't do or say anything about it. She nodded a bit as he he would behave. He could only believe him. He only snuggled into him, figuring he might as well get comfortable. He gasped as he started kissing on his neck. He hadn't been expecting that. He bit his lip, not wanting to let out a moan or anything embarassing like that.

"No one can hear you..." He said softly, "If it feels good, let me know." He said as his lips moved over the sensitive skin. "If it doesn't I'll stop..." He promised, although he knew better than to think it felt unpleasant. He was pushing his luck, but he hoped Alex wouldn't object.

Alex continued biting his lip though he nodded, not really minding though this was quite a bit of contact for him. He eventually let out a soft moan "I-it feels good." He said softly, as if someone could indeed hear him. He didn't fight it at all though, just laid there, every once in a while latting out a small moan of pleasure from the feeling. He cuddled closer to Midas, turning a bit and hugging him. He hadn't had anyone do this to him before.

He moved his lips to Alex's in a soft kiss, one hand trailing along his side, "Do you want me to go further?" He offered, leaving it up to Alex entirely. The last thing he wanted to do was scare him away.

Alex actually kissed him back, a bit caught up in the moment because of the pleasure from him kissing his neck. He thought about it a moment and then nodded a bit. "Yes," He said simply, which would probably surprise Midas. What surprised him was that he seemed to be falling for the king, which might be a bad idea considering he was only a personal servant.

Midas was surprised that Alex agreed so easily, but he wasn't about to question it. he gently pushed Alex on his back and straddled him, pressing their lips together in a more passionate kiss as he took Alex's hands in his own. He slowly slid down as his lips moved over Alex's neck, seeking out more sensitive spots and paying them extra attention before moving lower still, his hands sliding to Alex's waist as he worked his way down.

Alex blushed as he was pushed onto his back and then straddled. He was about to change his mind when Midas kissed him more passionately and that changed his mind. He kissed him bakc until he broke the kiss and moved to his neck. Alex gasped as he hit the more sensative spots and would moan softly as he focused on them. He only blushed deeper the more he moved down, afraid he knew where he was going with this.

Midas paused once his lips brushed Alex's waistband, his fingers sliding just under it, as if to pull it down, giving Alex a chance to object if he wanted to. The soft moans gave him no doubt Alex would give in, and he couldn't help but want to go further. He wanted to make Alex happy, to hear him moan under him. He would never admit to it, but he was starting to fall for the servant, and that was something that no one in the palace would accept.

Alex looked down at him as he paused, almost as if askeding if something was wrong, but then realized he was going to let him object if he wanted. He just laid back on the pillow, blushing a bit and let him continue. He didn't know why the king wanted to do this for him. You'd think it's be the other way around, the servant pleasueing the king rather then the king pleasuring the servant, but this seemed to be the way things were working out and he didn't object int he least.

Normally it would have been the other way around, but Midas had a feeling Alex would have objected if he'd asked him to do what he was doing now, and of course, he didn't intend to stop there. He slid the soft fabric down, freeing Alex's length as he trailed kisses over his hip. His hand moved over the sensitive skin and he began to rub before licking the tip. He glanced up at Alex for a reaction before taking the tip into his mouth. He'd only ever been on the receiving end before, but he had a fair idea of what to do.

Alex blushed as the fabrick was pulled down and his member was freed. He gasped as it was touched. He didn't do that to himself and it had been a while since he last had sex so he was extra sensative. He bit his lip as the tip was licked. It felt so good. He looked down at Alex, wondering how he knew how to do this, but then was soon distracted by the whole tip being taken in his mouth. He moaned at the feeling, not quite sure what to do.

Midas lowered himself, taking more and more in as his tongue moved against Alex's length, his hand taking what his mouth couldn't. His head bobbed, his pride aching slightly for lowering himself to a servant, but he knew it would be worth it. One hand slid under, rubbing Alex's sac, trying to do anything he could think of to make the other feel good.

Alex moaned as Midas rubbed his tongue against his legnth. It felt so good, more so than he had felt before. He looked down, blushing at the sight of the king sucking on his legnth like that. He was a bit surprised that Midas would do this and not ask for it to be the other way around. He bit his lip as he started to rub his sac. He was doing quite a good job of pleasing the other male.

Midas looked up at him, he couldn't help but enjoy the sounds Alex made, especially knowing he was causing them. His eyes slid shut as he slid Alex's length all the way in, letting it slide into his throat. His gag reflex acted up for a moment, spasming around Alex before he finally suppressed it. He gave a low moan of his own, letting his mouth vibrate around him, willing him to reach his peak.

Back
Top Bottom