Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gift that keeps on giving. (OBSCENE and Rainbows)

Midas seemed to enjoy the eyes on them, "Then I'll just have to help you relax won't I." He said as he trialed light kisses down Alex's chest, trying to see how much he could get away with before his pet would snap at him. More than anything, he was just bored in his own throne, with nothing to do but mess with Alex. He wouldn't take it any further in public, but he'd let Alex wonder and worry about it.

Alex looked a bit confused as he said he'd help him relax. HIs eyes widened as he started kissing his chest. That definitly was not helping at all. He sat there for a bit, wondering how far he was going to go. After a while he freaked out "Oh no no no..." He said and squirmed out of his lap, going back to kneeling on the floor beside him. "I'd rather be down here and have my legs fall asleep..." He said, blushing quite a bit as he looked at the floor.

Midas smiled, "Pale skin turns pink so easily." He teased, watching guests file out. He stood and stretched, glancing back down at Alex. "Come on, I'll let you relax for the night, after all, it's your first night here." he said as he pulled the bindings, leading Alex back to his room. "You were pretty drunk when they found you, from what I heard, were you celebrating, or mourning?" He asked curiously.

His comment only made Alex blush more and he turned to watch the people leave as well. He moved his legs out from under him, latting the blood rush back into them before standing as well. He was glad that he was going to let him relax, though he didn't really know what he would be doing other than relaxing. He shook the thought from his head for now, following him back to his room. He smiled for the first time as he talked about him being drunk when they found him. "Celebrating. It was a coworker's birthday." He said, thinking of what they were doing the whole time.

Midas smiled at Alex's smile, "That's better, you look better with a smile. Have a seat." He said, motioning to the bed. "Smiling, blushing, you're adorable." He said with a broad smile of his own. "Hold your hands up, I'm going to redo the binds so you have a bit of room to move. I wouldn't try anything foolish if I were you, there are roughly a thousand guards in the palace alone, you aren't going to get far."

Alex looked over at Midas as he said he looked better with a smile. He didnt doubt it. He moved over to the bed but didn't sit down, he only stood in front of him. He looked at him oddly, not sure whether to take being called adorable as a compliment or not. He held his hinds up at he said he was going to redo them, that was going to be nice, though he much would have rathered he just take them off. "If there are so many guards then what's the point of me even wearing these?" He asked, no longer smiling.

((If this is godmodding too mcuh let me know and I'll edit it))

He gave Alex a rather firm shove, "I asked you to sit down." He said as he straddled the blond, so they were both sitting up on the edge of the bed. "I could I suppose... but you're kind of cute all tied up." He undid the bindings, taking Alex's hands in his own as he laced their fingers together, admiring the contrast of Alex's light skin, and his own dark skin. "Alright, I'll leave you free for now, but don't do anything to make me regret it, hn?" He said, one finger lightly trailing down Alex's chest before he got up. "Your plate is on the night stand, when you're done you can sleep, tomorrow will be a long day. The foot of the bed is yours for now, until we get a proper bed in here for you."

((It's fine. ^-^))

Alex yelped as he was shoved onto the bed. He wasn't quite sure what was to come next. As Midas called him cute again it made him blush. As he undid the bindings touching his own thin wrists. He looked at their hands together for a moment then looked at Midas oddly. With how tan he was, he made Alex seem as white as snow, which suddenly made Alex wish he had gotten a tan during the summer, not that it would have made much of a difference. He didn't try to lace his fingers with that king's, keeping them limp as if he didn't really want to be touching his hands. He only nodded as Midas warned him. He didnt think he could do anything by accident that would make him regret it, but he figured he would just go to sleep after eating. His blush reappeared as he touched his chest and he was off the bed, moving over to his plate as soon as Midas was off of him. He tried to take his mind of the akwardness of the situation "So what as I supposed to call you, anyway?" He asked, starting to eat. It was cold now, but it was better than nothing.

"Anything really, except for my name. No one will know what you're saying but me. 'Sir' or 'Master' works, but you're welcome to be more creative than that." He said as he appreciated Alex's reactions. It would be hard to leave him alone for the night, but ideas for the next day were enough motivation.

Alex nodded, not only because that was how he responded, but because he had food in his mouth. He wondered what else he would call him besides 'Sir' or 'Master', not that he intended to call him master. He finished eating pretty quickly, wanting to sleep more than anything now. He just left the plate on the table where it was before, walking over and sitting on the end of the bed. It was going to be a bit odd sleeping in only a sheet around his waist, but he figured he would manage. He laid down, curling up and facing away from where Midas would be sleeping. He didn't really have much trouble fitting on the bed, whether it was becasue he was just short or becasue it was quite a large bed, but it sure as hell was comfortable. Within a few minutes Alex was out cold, breathing softly as he slept. His hair covered his eyes so it wouldn't have mattered if the lights were still on.

It wasn't long before Midas stripped off the rest of the jewelery and slid into a pair of flowing white pants to sleep in. He flipped the lights and took a seat on the bed, leaning over Alex, the moonlight plenty to see by. He curiously lifted the sheet, being careful not to wake his new pet. Satisfied he let the fabric fall, pressing a soft kiss to Alex's exposed neck before curling up in the bed and drifting off. The next morning he woke early and hurried to redo the bindings. He'd let Alex have the entire day before to relax, today the American would be his. "Wake up love." He said softly, his hands moving over Alex's bare chest.

Alex shivered a bit as his neck was kissed, but after that he slept soundly through the night. He didn't even wake up when his wrists were retied. He groaned as Midas tried to wake him "Mmm... ten mor minutes..." He said in a sleepy tone. It was a bit hard to stay relaxed when he finally realized the other's hands on his chest. This made him just about jump up, moving away form the king. "Ok, I'm up." He said, though his eyelids soon started to droop. He was really tired, though that was probably just the side effects of the drugs he had been given to get him here. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and for what seemed to be the first time, he noticed that his hands were bound again. "Wait... When did this happen?" He asked, though mainly to himself.

"I told you, I like seeing you tied up." He said as he gave the length of cloth a sharp tug, pulling Alex close again. "This morning will be pretty boring, Sari will show you around and explain your chores, but this afternoon... this afternoon we'll cover your main task... in great detail." He said, unable to hide how much he was looking forward to it. He looped the fabric through the collar again, "Call this a small preview." He said as he pulled Alex closer and pressed their lips together firmly. "There's a reason you're a 'personal' attendant rather than just an attendant."

Alex stumbled foward, almost falling into the other man but he caught his balance just in time. He looked up at him, He didn't mind doing chores and such, it was better than what he could have been doing. He gulped at the way he said they would be covering his main task. He was about to ask what it was going to be when he kissed him. His eyes widened, and he struggled weakly against the stronger man. He was blushing deeply as Midas spoke again, his previous actions had made much more sense now. He just thought to himself, not really sure what to do. So that was the type of 'attendant' he was going to be. Ok, this was worse than he had expected.

"You're so red, it looks painful." He said in slight wonder, "Relax, it you behave yourself, it'll feel good." He assured him, running a hand through the soft blond hair. "You won't have too much else to do, mainly just doing, which requires a basic knowledge of the palace. Assuming you behave yourself, you'll be quite well taken care of, pampered even. Other servants are beneath you with the exception of Sari, you can ask them for anything you need, there's nothing they have access to that you wouldn't be allowed to have, and they'll report anything suspicious." He stood ad moved to the large closet to chose what to wear for the day, forgetting the leash was in his hand as he unintentionally pulled Alex along. He let go, to proud to apologize, but not cruel enough to repeat the action. "I've already requested cushions and seats to be put in in the main room for you so you'll be quite comfortable, and they'll be bringing in a bed for you in here too, although most nights you'll spend with me. Sari even suggested a wardrobe for you, since you didn't seem too interested in this." He said, lifting the sheet slightly. "It's traditional, but unnecessary. You'll have your measurements taken and have something else to wear by evening." By the time he finished speaking he was dressed again, this time in more western themed clothes, still made of expensive fabrics, he wore black slacks and a deep red long sleeved shirt, with flowing sleeves and gold embroidery. "Is there anything else you think you need?"

Of course Alex's pale complexion only made his blushing more vibrant. He didn't believe him as he said it'd feel good, he didn't think so. He'd never been penetrated before (Which he was pretty sure he was going to be on bottom) but he'd talked to guys that had and they said it hurt. He just listened as Midas went on about how he might even be pampered and such. Truth be told he didn't care if he was pampered, He would rather be treated like a regular servant but not used as a fuck toy. He guessed that Sari was the only servant above him. He seemed to be highly liked by just about all the royality. He didn't really care about the clothes, he just felt more comfortable in american clothing. He just nodded, still thinking about what ws going to happen later that day, he was dreading it. He stumbled over to the wardrobe with him, though when he dropped the legnth of cloth he realized it had been an accident. I he ever got the chance, he was going to tie this man up and drag him around a bit, see how he likes it. He sighed, listening to him more but he had stopped looking at him. He had started looking off to the side, trying to avoid any contact whato ever with this man. He glanced back over at him, having to double take becasue of how good he looked in those clothes. It seemed that he looked good in just about anything. He thought about hte question for a moment, though he was really jsut wasting time. "Nope, nothing I can think of right now." He said, looking back off to the side. His cheeks were still slightly pink and he looked quite sad as he stood there, bound and looking down at the floor.

"You know... as handsome as you are, 'sad' just doesn't suit you." He said, a pang of guilt hitting him. Worse, he knew Alex would be dreading it all day. "It won't be bad tonight, I won't go all the way if you aren't ready for that." He said, trying to make it better.

Alex looked up at him, still a bit sad. He didn't care if it didn't suit him, that was how he was feeling. He sighed, thinking he was just saying that to make him feel better. "Ok, whatever. It's going to happen eventually. Why not be tonight." He said, just being negative about it now. He just didn't like stressing over things all day before they were going to happen.

"I'd rather you enjoyed it." He said as there was a knock at the door. He shouted something casually and Sari entered, giving a low bow before moving over to Alex.

Midas handed off the cloth, but had little else to say. Sari loosened it, allowing Alex as much mobility as he wanted, the bindings only for looks now. New slaves were expected to be bound until broken in, but Sari didn't think it was necessary with Alex.

((He didn't turn out rough at all... >< Rather fluffy in fact... if you'd like I can change his personality, I just want to be sure you're enjoying the rp. n.n;; ))

((I'm perfectly fine with it being like this. If you'd like to change him you can. Either way itd be fine with me. ^-^ ))

Alex jumped at the knock at the door, as Sari entered he knw today was going to be hell. He waved a bit to Midas as they left. He was quite glad that Sari had given him more slack with the bindings. He really didn't like being bound like this, it made him feel vunerable. "Hey, Mr. Sari, can I ask you something?" He asked out of the blue once they were away from the room.

Midas watched them go, feeling almost ill. The role Alex had was one most Arabs would fight over to take, considered one of the highest honors, he'd never thought he'd be... rejected. Of course, he should have expected it, Alex wasn't a part of his culture, and a captive against his will... and he hadn't presented the idea in the best of ways. He shook his head and left the room, heading off to take care of his duties as the new king.

Sari gave a small snort of repressed laughter at being called 'Mr.', "Yes?" He questioned as they made their way down the hall, the length of fabric hanging limply from his fingertips.

At least to Alex it was obvious why he had rejected him. Under different circumstances though, He would have probably accepted, despite his fears. But considering he was being forced into this, he was not enjoying it in the least. As Alex and Sari walked, he was a bit surprised to hear Sari almost laugh. He didn't know what to call him considering he was above him so he just assumed 'Mr.' would be fine. Apperently just Sari was fine. "What exactly do you do around here?" He asked, putting the emphasis on you. He knew what he would be doing now, but he wasn't sure what all Sari did and if he started off like Alex had.

"I do what the queen asks." He said simply. He'd stayed up all night brushing up on his English. "My situation... very different." He said, having a pretty good idea of what Alex was really asking. "It not hurt to tell you, ah..." He thought for a moment. "It's different... the queen... she is my mother. Midas, my... what, half? Half brother, half not?" He fumbled with his English. "The Queen was raped, I was the product. I'm one year older than Midas..." He explained. "Of course, being her son, my tasks are... different. I serve to pay my father's crime, officially." He said, sure he'd made his point. "Most attendants serve in -all- ways until the royalty is married, sometimes after, not uncommon here. It's an honor, to be a personal attendant. Midas will have to decide whether or not to keep you, by the end of the month. By letting you sleep in his bed, stay in his room, just being alone with him, it's trust. Traditionally so. To be the most important person to the king... it's a good place to be, no? Though you're not quite there yet." He looked over at Alex, "You're worried, yes? Don't be. Midas is kind, you won't be harmed." He assured with a soft smile.

Alex looked at him oddly for a moment then smiled a bit. "You're English had gotten better." He said, looking over at him.As he spoke Alex nodded, understanding completely what he was saying. He was a bit saddened by his story, though it kind of made sense. He didn't think it to be fair that he had to pay for what his father's debts, but then again, he didn't really agree with a lot of things in this culture. He wasn't really interested in the part about the servants and attendants and such, that was until he said Midas would choose to keep him within one month. But he stayed quite until he was done talking. He blushed a bit when he called him out on being worried, of course he was worried. He looked over at him as he said he wouldn't be harmed. That didn't seem to be what he had in mind when he was slapped. (He really wasn't used to being hit at all.) Sari's smile really did make him feel better but he still looked a bit concerned. "So what happens if he chooses not to keep me? Do I get to go home?" He asked, being hopful. Knowing his luck though, if he wasn't wanted he would most likely be made into a regular servant or worse. Killed. He continued looking at Sari, slightly frightened by the thought of death.

"Yes? I practiced late, I had little sleep." He said with an awkward smile. He frowned at the question, "Ah... I think... it best for you... to just hope he accept you." He said as he pushed open the large doors to the kitchen. A good subject change. "Kitchen... head chef, servants, icebox, attendant." He listed off the things in the room, "Ask attendant for what you need. She speak little English, but she knows food." He said, snagging a chocolate covered strawberry from a plate and handing it to Alex. "Midas' favorite. Through here now..." They passed through the kitchen into a very large hall with bunks on either side. Each bunk had a nightstand and a large chest at the end. "Servant's quarters. You won't be here much, but if you need servant, come here. From here..." He pointed to each of the doors, reading the characters which informed them of where the doors led. "You can go anywhere in palace from here, if lost, come here, and take that door." He pointed to one marked with a gold symbol. "Royal hall, you can find Midas from there." He took a seat on an unclaimed bed, motioning for Alex to sit with him. "So... you dislike Midas?" He asked, having gotten that vibe.

Back
Top Bottom