Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gift that keeps on giving. (OBSCENE and Rainbows)

Tainted Rainbows

Supernova
Alex was your sterotypical american. He had just moved out and was in collage, the money left to him by his parents once they died were paying for most of it, but he still had a job. He had a fairly good life, not really having much to worry about until recently, and still he wasn't that bad off. He was currently going to school in New York, though he had been born and raised in Florida. His parents hadn't died until he was a sophmore in collage but hae had already gotten over that. He was doing just fine on his own. he had friends, both male and female, and he had come to the conclusion that he didn't really have a preference between the two.

Tonight in specfic he was out at a bar, drinking with a few friends from work. They were having quite a good time, and after a while no one was really sober anymore. They were still having fun, playing cards, and looking like fools while they danced. Well all but Alex who had already passed out because he was a lightweight when it came to drinking. He had woken up every once in a while becasue someone bumped into him too hard, and one time he even had some random guy trying to hit on him while he was out. His friends had all left and it was now about three in the morning and the bar was closing. He was awoken by the bartender and told he had to leave. They had tried to get him to take a taxi, but he insisted on walking. So he left, albe to keep his composure fairly well besides the fact he would stumble for no reason every once in a while.

Alex was about 5' 6", with blonde hair, fair skin, and bright blue eyes. He wasn't really that big, never having much time to work out, but he wasn't all skin and bones either. He had enough muscle to keep from being a twig, but he wasn't completely ripped either. He smiled, whistling as he went along to his dorm. Tonight he wore a long coat, that went about mid-calf, it had fur around the hood. Under it he had regular blue jeans and green t-shirt. That was his normal look, just casual.

A tall figure stepped out silently behind him, a strong arm reaching out and wrapping around the man's chest, his other hand pressing a cloth over his mouth and nose, the cloth laced with a drug that, combined with the alcohol, would put the American to sleep for several hours.

Those several hours were plenty enough to get him on a plane destined for Arabia. Bound firmly to a seat in the back of the plane, several other men sat around, drinking and laughing with each other. They wore black robes, and chattered in Arabian as they seemed to forget their captive entirely. One man stepped out from the group, a tall and slender man with lighter skin than the rest, and soft blue eyes. A mixed race. He wet a cloth and set to trying to wake the American. "'ey, you 'live?" He asked, his words broken and accented. "Ah, that..." He gave one of the ropes tug, moving it away from their captive's wrist. He didn't want to leave marks on the new king's present. "There... now, drink?" he offered a glass of water. "Th' drug.. water'll... ah... make weak th' drug." He tried to explain. "Land soon, obey and no pain will come." He said with a hesitant smile.

((Sorry if I took him too far, you're welcome to play any of the Arabs. n.n; ))

Considering he was drunk, his reactions were slowed and Alex didn't really put up much of a fight to the tall figure that was taking him. He was soon unconscious and easy to take whereever. When he finally started to wake up, it was light and he had no idea where the hell he was. He was a bit hung over so he didn't really freak out, at least not yet. He blinked quite a few times, rying to get used to the lighting. And when he finally saw the man in front of him his eyes shot open, quite scared now. He tried to move away form him, but it was no good and he only realized he was bound to the chair. He looked down and saw the man moving the rope from his wrists, though not quite sure why he did it. He just looked around at the other men, who by now had pausd their merryment to stare at the american, which only made him uncomfortable. He looked to the man with blue eyes, scared and confused. "W-wait... Where are we landing. And what do you mean obey and no pain will come?" He asked, still a bit scared, but now angry that he was being taken to only God knows where. He glared at the men, which only seemed to make them angry. One stood and walked over to him asking him questions in arabic. When he didn't answer (due mainly to not knowing what he was asking) He slapped him, leaving a red mark on his pale skin, and also causing the other men to laugh. "Bastards..." He said, only glaring at them more. He was not enjoying this.

The blue eyes Arab spat a string of vulgarity at the man who'd slapped their captive. They weren't supposed to leave marks. He shoed the others away, mumbling apologies to the American. "Arabia. Landing in Arabia." He answered. "En'lish... hard for me... Ah, obey... Them..." He pointed at the others, "Me, and... Him. Ah, King." He tried to explain, "Bad slaves... they punished. Ah, landing now."

The plane landed and the other men roughly ripped their captive from his seat, binding his arms behind him and dragging him along. He was led into a large palace done up in white and gold. The blue eyed Arab took him from there, leading him into a back room and locking the doors. Two elderly women sat on either side of a large steaming tub. "Strip, they wash and dress you. These..." He tugged lightly the American's clothes, "No good."

Mean while the prince sat on the king's throne as the crowd celebrated, drinking and dancing, talking loudly, and occasionally admiring the young man that would soon be their new leader. He had a strong build, broad shoulders and lean muscle, with deeply tanned skin and waist length black hair. His dark eyes surveyed the crowd, his sharp features done up in the traditional make up for the ceremony. He wore white robes, his chest exposed, and enough jewelery to weigh him down. He lounged in the seat, bored with the celebration that, while for him, alienated him in his chair. He sat up straight as the party settled and people began presenting gifts. Expensive wines, various forms of wealth, cattle, women, the list went on.

The blue eyes Arab smiled as the American was dressed only in a length of white fabric wrapped around his waist. "Look good... very good. Obey in presence of King, or they kill you." He said firmly, "When brought out, you will bow. On your knees, hands out, forehead on floor. Yes?"

Alex was a bit confused as to why he was being taken care of by this man, but he definitly did appreciate it, to an extent. "Arabia?!" He just about yelled at the man, he was quite shocked. He just stared at him, quite confused as to what the heck was going on. His jaw dropped as the man said he bad slaves were punished. "I'm a slave?!" He shouted. He couldn't believe it. He just sat there, trying to soak in what he had been told.

He struggled as he was pulled from the seat, trying to make it as hard as possible for the men to bind him, but his weak form wasn't much of a match for them. he stumbled along after them, and upon seeing where he was being led, he realized the blue eyed arab wasn't lying. He followed the blue eyed one with much less defiance than the two that were rough with him and as he was led into the room he looked around, then finally his gaze rested on the blue eyed one. He was a bit shocked to hear that he wanted him to strip for these two old women and they were going to wash him. "I'll strip, but I can wash mself." He said, not really wanting to be touched by anyone else, especially while he was naked. He looked insulted as he was told his clothing was no good. "Hey now, these clothes are perfectly fine." He said, moving away from him. He looked over to the two women and hesiteted a moment before stripping quickly and getting into the tub where the two of them washed him anyways.

Before he knew it he was out of the tub and dressed only in a sheet. He felt as if he were just about naked. He looked down at himself, wondering if he would ever get his clothes back. He soon looked over and saw the blue eyed man again, telling him he looked good. He told him once more to obey, which he still intended not to do. Alex just rolled his eyes and said 'sure' as he told him how to bow in front of the king. but his statment was full of sarcasm. There was no way he was going to bow for some king, especially one he was being given to as a gift.

There was a soft knock at the door, "Ah, time. This way." He wrapped a length of clothe around the America's wrists as a binding, using the remaining length like a leash. He led the slave from the room, a guard following them closely, sword in hand as the slave was led up the walkway towards the thrown.

The soon to be King glanced up, his attention truly caught for the first time that night. The blue eyed Arabian explained the new slave's origins, and his parent's debt, but the king didn't seem to hear, his eyes on the pale skin and the blond hair. He'd thought his mother's attendant, the blue eyes Arab, had gorgeous eyes, but he was nothing next to his new toy.

"Bow." The Arab instructed the slave before nodding at the king.

Alex was not enjoying the fact that he was constantly being bound by something or another, it was quite obnoxious. He followed, though his eyes were filled with hate and disdain for anyone who even looked at him. He didn't look around much as he was led around, not really wanting to see any of these horrid people.

Alex looked at the Arab man on the thrown as he walkd in, but soon looked away. He was more attractive than anyone he had seen before, but he didn't let it show. He just looked off to the side, not looking at anything in particular, just anything but people. As he was told to bow he didn't. He jsut glanced up at the King and then looked away quickly. The guard that was standing behind him kicked him in the back of the knees, causing him fall to his knees and then pushed him foward with his foot, making sure his forehead touched the ground. The people watching were a bit shocked he hadn't just chopped off his head right then and there, but the king had seemed to finally catch interest in him, so it was probably best not to hurt him.

Whispers ran through the crowd as the order was ignored, and even more as the slave was spared. "Fool." the blue eyed Arab mumbled before moving to an elderly woman clothed in rich silk and jewels.

The king stood and the room fell silent as he moved forward. He motioned for the guard to back off and let the American up. "Do you know why you're here?" He asked, his English perfect although accented. "Your parents wanted protection. A nice house, a nice car, a cushioned place in the government... we gave it to them, and they found they couldn't pay for it. So they ran, and took you with them. They ended up getting themselves killed... I heard it was quite a struggle trying to find you." His voice was soft but deep, "You're paying back your parent's debt, with your life." He gave a soft laugh, ruffling the blond mop.

As soon as the foot was removed from his back, Alex scrambled to his feet, which was a bit harder considering his hands were still tied together. He glared at the handsome man as he spoke to him. He almost didn't seem to know what he was saying, even if he was speaking perfect english. He swatted the man's hand away as it touched his head. "You're lying." He said, not knowing what else to say. "And even if you weren't, what good would I be to you? I'm sure you have enough servants and such so you don't need me to cook or clean for you. So unless you want me to do you're homework I'm pretty sure I'd be useless." He said, still acting as if this was some sort of joke and he wasn't in any real danger. He didn't think that thye would really kill him or even punish him for that matter. He thought they were just trying to scare him into submision.

A small gasp ran through the crowd as Alex raised a hand to their king, and the guard raised his sword without hesitation. He brought the weapon down, but the new king blocked it with his forearm, skin protected by the thick gold bangles. The guard backed away in horror, knowing he could be in trouble for striking the king, although it wasn't his fault. The king's other hand came back across the slaves' face, he couldn't let it go entirely unpunished. "You have a lot to learn here. Calling a king a liar is never wise, nor is raising a hand to him. especially in a culture where something as minor as lying can lose you your tongue. If you really don't believe it I'll have Sari draw up our parent's contract, but not now. I highly recommend, that is, if you want to live, that you let him led you away and wait quietly where you're told. I have plenty of uses for a cute blond, believe me."

The blue eyed Arab, apparently named 'Sari', stepped forward again as he heard his name, and when given the order he took hold of the bindings again, and gave them a gentle tug. "This way." He said quietly.

Alex recovered quickly from the slap to the face, though it had hurt quite a bit because some of the bangles had slid down and hit him as well. He just glared at the king, still not sure whether or not to believe the fact that he could be put to death for just raising a hand to him. the guard sure seemed scared enough as he hit the king, even if it hadn't hurt him at all. He just rolled his eyes, He would pretty much behave for Sari, which he was surprised he hadn't asked his name before but he knew it now so it was fine. But he was only good for him because he had been the only one anywhere close to nice to him so far. Well him and those two old ladies, but that was a bit creepy for Alex. He looked over ot Sari as he stepped foward, a bit surprised that he was so obediant. He must have been here for a while and be used to this kind of nonsense. Alex seemed to realize what he might be used for as the king called him cute, and that seemed to worry him. He really didn't want to be used for anyhting like that.

Alex turned from the king, not even looking back as Sari led him away. He gave feirce glares to any to onlookers that dare even glance at him. He did not like seeming like the idiot for something he didn't even know. In fact he didn't think himself to be guilty of anything. Especially because he didn't know any of the customs here so how could he know if he were to break them.

"Lucky fool." Sari said once they were out of the main room. "Midas stayed in America three years, he know... ah, customs. You? Not so lucky hn? Respect the king, obey, and you be safe." He said as he pushed a large door open. The room was large with bay windows and a curtained bed. The bed was covered in res and gold silk, large pillows and fur throws, and it seemed the room was made with expensive items just for the sake of being valuable. The door was shut and locked, and Sari stood against it, letting go of the bonds. "You... his personal attendant." He said, using the term he'd hear himself referred to as so many times, as he had the same role for the queen. "Honorable thing, if he accept you."

Alex looked at him oddly as he spoke. "Wait... Who's midas?" He asked, wondering why he should even care. As they entered the room Alex was almost in shock at how lavishly it was furnished and how many expensive everything looked and probably was. He figured this had to be the king's room. After the shock wore off he looked back over to Sari. "And why should I be respectful to a person who just slapped me for just about no reason?" He asked even though there was a reason behind it. He looked at him oddly as Sari said he was going to be his personal attendant. He coulnd't even think of what that job description might consist of. "Honorable?" He repeated, not sure if it really was. "What would a... Personal attendant do exactly?" He asked, calming down a bit more.

"Midas is king." Sari explained, "He spared your life, be grateful. You do what he ask you to. Anything." He explained, waving a hand slightly for emphasis.

Sari jumped as the door behind him swung open again and Midas slipped in. The exchanged a few words and Sari nodded and left with only a glance back at Alex.

Midas didn't seem to notice the American for several minutes as he moved to a small vanity and unloaded a good portion of the jewelry he was forced to wear for the ceremony. He left on the gold cuffs on his wrists and ankles along with several earrings, but put the rest away. Without so much as a second thought the white robes dropped, the expensive silk pooling around his feet, leaving him in nothing but a length of white fabric tied at his waist, very similar to what Alex wore, although made of better material. He pulled a black robe from the closet, less fancy than than the traditional wear he had on, and much more comfortable. He let his long hair down and the soft ebony locks fell around his shoulders, hanging past his waist. A few gold beads had been braided in here and there, but he left them in.

"You have a name, I take it?" He questioned, looking at Alex in the mirror as he took to cleaning off the elaborate makeup.

Alex listened and he didn't really know whether or not to believe him. But with the seriousness on his face he decided that it was probably a good idea. He jumped as Sari did, the sudden movements startling him a bit. He had been on edge since he woke up on the plane. He watched as the king entered, spoke to Sari and then Sari left.

Alex jsut stared at him as he took off most of his jewlry, only leaving on a few things. He was a bit surprised that he had to wear so much and was even more surprised at how much that would have costed. He just continued to watch, not quite sure whether to say anything or just stay quite so he choose to just stay silent for now. As the king dropped his robes, Alex blushed abit and looked away until Midas spoke to him. He had noticed that he king was even more handsome than he had thought before, but he would have to avoid that. He looked back over to him, his expression emotionless as the king asked if he had a name. "Of course I have a name." He said, almost defiantly. It was a bit of a shame that he was taking off all the makeup, it looked quite good on him, but oh well. he was sure that it was annoying. He looked off to the side, not really wanting to look at him anymore. "Thanks for sparing my life..." He said a bit akwardly, though he didn't really mean it. He might as well just let that guard kill him if he was just going to be a prisioner here.

He glanced back over to the king, wondering he had noticed the false tone in his voice and was going to hit him again or something like that.

"Generally..." He said finally getting his face clean and redoing the makeup in a bit more reasonable amounts. Between his perfect skin, high cheekbones, and soft gray eyes... he really didn't need it, but it was tradition and all. "When one inquires about your name, most would be wise enough to give it." He said, glancing back. He raised an eyebrow at the word of thanks, "Well, I couldn't have my new toy ruined before I even got a chance to play with it, hn? Although, given you're culture, I'm a bit surprised you aren't more angry about being hit. sari must've been quite the chatter box. He tends to do well with servants. He and I are two of very few int eh palace that actually speak English. It's really a useful language, where ever you go, there's usually at least someone near the ruler that knows it." He turned, closing the distance between them. "You would have been just as happy dead, wouldn't you. It's not that bad here you know."

Alex was a bit confused as he only put the makeup back on after cleaning off his gorgeous face. He rolled his eyes as he asked about his name again. "It's Alex, though I half expected you to know considering you tracked me down." He said with dissatisfaction in his voice. He narrowed his eyes a bit as he kept calling him a toy. "Why do you keep calling me your toy?" He asked, obviously not liking it. It wasn't like he could just be bought in a store. He looked off to the side, "Well considering when I simply knocked your hand away from my head I almost got killed, I'm sure that if I raised my voice to you someone would come in here and kick my ass." He said, looking back over ot the king. He listened to him go on about him and Sari being of the few that know english in the place. That sure would be interesting, only being able to talk to two people here. He was a bit surprised that the king moved so close to him. He rolled his eyes again. "Well considering since I've been here, I've been slapped twice, almost killed, had my clothes taken from me so I'm now wearing a sheet, and I'm now some king's 'toy' It's been pretty bad." He said, but the part about just wearing the sheet wasn't that bad, it was actually pretty comfortable. He would have just much rather not be paraded around infront of about a thousand people while wearing it.

"Oh I'm not the one that tracked you, I've got better things to do than hunt down debtors. Originally they were trying to find your parents, but my mother thought you'd make a lovely gift. She was right of course." Midas said with a warm smile. "Well, I suppose 'pet' or 'slave' would be more accurate, but those sounded even worse. You'll have to lose that pride of yours, it'll only do ill for you. "No one will hurt you here Alex, unless you give good reason to, and while you get used to our customs, I'll be plenty lenient. You have to understand though, by letting a slave both call me a liar and raise a hand to me, and live... It makes me look very weak as a king. You're lucky you got off with as little as you did. As for the first hit, well... Sari explained about that already. They were instructed not to harm you. The man that did has been ah... dealt with." He blinked, realizing how awful he'd made it sound. "Ah, I think he's simply been relieved of his duties and banned from the palace, he isn't hurt." He tapped at the bindings. "Cloth this time... you didn't give Sari much trouble I take it. Wise of you, he's frightening when he's angry. An American temper I suppose. As for these," He lifted Alex's hands by the bindings, "Your hands will be freed when I can trust you not to abuse the privilege." He slid past Alex, pulling something from a drawer. He clasped a gold collar around Alex's neck from behind. "There, that's more fitting. Come now, I'm supposed to be entertaining the guests. Follow behind me, speak only when spoken to, and be obedient. If you can manage that things will go a lot more smoothly for both of us. We won't be there too long, an hour at most, and if you mind your manners you'll be rewarded. Nn, and if anyone touches you, don't do anything about it, just let me know and they'll be taken care of. You're mine, and I won't stand for anyone messing with what's mine." He strung the length of the bindings through the loop of the collar causing his hands to be bound to his chest, and the excess binding to act as a leash. "Are you going to behave yourself?" He asked, giving him a light tug forward.

He nodded as Midas spoke about him not finding him, having better things to do and such. He seemed a bit offended as he said slave of pet would work as well. He didn't like the sound of that. He scoffed as he was told he'd have to loose his pride. There was no way he was going to do that. he would try to obey this fool, but he wouldn't loose his pride, at least he'd try not to. He looked at him a bit akwardly as he said he'd be lenient with him. He was pretty sure that'd it take him a while to get used to these odd customs. And he didn't really want to even try. He was a bit confused as he said he did something for him even though it made him look weak. He would ask about that later. He was a bit shocked to find out about the guy that had slapped him while on the plane, but as he explained he understood a bit better. He still thought it to be a bit servere, but if that was how things were done he couldn't really do much about it. As soon as he paused Alex couldn't help but ask "Why would you do something to make yourself look weak when you could just kill me and be done with it?" He asked, confused as to why he had done such a thing still. He nodded as Midas said he didn't give Sari much trouble. The main reason he didn't give him trouble was because he was the only one remotly nice to him as well as the only one who had told him what the hell was going on. But something he said caught his attention. "Wait... are you talking about my temper or his? and if his, does that mean he was from America?" He asked, He wasn't sure if the king had just worded the sentance oddly. He just stood there as he talked about his bindings and then got something out of the drawer. His hands automatically went to the collar as it was placed around his neck, he didn't know whether to freak out about it or not. He was kind of drained of emotions, having gone through so many today. He was kind of getting numb to everything by now. He listened to the commands on how to act though his hands being pulled closer to his chest was not very comfortable. He just sighed as he was asked if he'd behave. "I'll try, I can promise anything if someone else slaps me though." He said, face emotionless again.

((Sorry that took so long. ><))

"I'm talking about Sari. He's half American. One of the women in the paace was raped by an American soldier. Generally he would have been banned from the palace, but his circumstances are... special. He went with me to America for a few years to set up an oil deal." He blinked at the next question, "Well, my mother went t a lot of trouble to find the perfect gift, I couldn't just let you die without even having a chance to play with you." He said, messing up Alex's hair again. "Besides, I'm not a fool, you're in an unfamiliar place under strange circumstances, that considered, you've actually done fairly well so far. It's to be expected that you wouldn't know any better yet. The guards, and most of the guests, wouldn't take that into consideration." He pulled him along, out the door and down the hall. "They won't hit you, if they lay a hand on my possessions, they could very well lose that hand."

His return was announced and as he made his way through the parting crowd he paused to talk with a few people. A lot of the guests got very close to Alex, but none touched him. A few asked him things he wouldn't be able to understand, and left in a huff at a lack of response. Midas made his way to the large tables laden with food. He gave Alex a bit of slack, making it easier for him to move his hands. "Go ahead and fix yourself a plate, you can't eat it now, but I'll have it sent to my room for when we're done here. You look like you haven't had food or sleep in a while."

Alex listened as he gave answers as to his questions. He still didn't really think that was a really good reason save him, but whatever. What's done is done. He was a bit surprised at how Sari had come to be here, but wasn't too surprised that an american soldier had done that. He had heard on many occasions that soldiers had done horrid things like that just becasue they had the ability to. He flinched a bit as he ruffled his hair again, just because it was kind of shaggy didn't mean he should touch it every chance he got. He looked at him oddly, as he said he had done well so far it was almost as if he had said congratulations to him. He kind of liked the idea that if someone touched him they might loose a hand. That would definitly keep them in line.

Alex felt a bit akward that his arival was announced and the fact that they walked straight through the crowd only made it worse, esecially with how close people got. After a while he kind of got used to it and wondered what would hapen if he just bumped into one of them. He just stared at the people oddly as they tried to speak to them. He couldn't help but think it to be at least a bit funny that they got angry that he didn't understand. "O-ok." He said, fixing himself a plate and then setting it off to the side. He wasn't really sure what to do with it. "That's because I havn't slept or eaten in quite a while." He said, standing at his side, not really doing much else.

A servant quickly hurried away with the plate, and Midas led Alex up to the throne, taking a seat. "Kneel, to my left." He said, motioning to a spot on the floor as the party seemed to be winding down. "We'll be out of here soon and you can get some dinner and rest." He said as he straightened out his new servant's hair. The soft blond hair felt nice against his fingers, and the light petting was enough to settle some of the looks he'd been getting, as if he were being congratulated on putting the American in his place. "From the debt your parents wracked up, your entire life of servitude wouldn't be enough to cover it, but unfourtunately that's all you have to give." He stretched, "You're going to be here a while, you may as well get comfortable, right?"

Alex followed him, though he hesitated for a moment before kneeling down where he was told. He sighed, enjoying the thought of finally being able to eat. He glared at the people looking upon them like it was good the the american was finally in his place. He wasn't really enjoying it. He sighed as Midas soon spoke of his parent's debt. He just looked up at him as he said he might as well get comfortable. "Sure..." He said, obviously depressed by now. That and his legs were falling asleep which was quite uncomfortable. He shifted, obviously trying to get comfortable again. "So how long is this going to last, Sir?" He sked, looking up at Midas. And then that reminded him, he didn't know what he was really supposed to call him. He figured 'sir' orsomething along those lines would work.

((He meant Alex would be in the palace a while, not specifically there. n.n; ))

He noticed Alex shifting, and rather suddenly looped an arm around his waist, pulling the American into his lap. "Is that better?" He asked, tugging the bindings tight again so he couldn't resist. "Just relax, it's better than the floor right? We're stuck here until our guests have left, and you're stuck in the palace until either you die, or I free you. Cheer up, I'll take good care of you."

((Haha That's what I thought))

Alex yelped as he was suddenly pulled into the other man's lap. He just looked over at him a bit shocked still. He didn't know why he had pulled him into his lap like that, but he had to admit it was better than the floor. "He looked off to the side as he asked if that was better. "T-thanks..." He mumbled, looking up to him for a moment. "I'm not sure I can relax." He said. The fact that he was apperently a 'pet', in another man's lap, and being looked at by quite a few people, it was pretty hard to relax.

Back
Top Bottom