Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zavodila (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She didn't want to seem frail by smelling it, the sacred wine on Mars had no smell, but this had a heavy aroma to it. She stared at it for a second before bringing it to her lips and taking a drink. She grimaced and pulled it away, trying not to cough, "B-By the Omnissiah.."

He laughed a bit and took another swig, like it was nothing but water. "Takes some getting used to.."

She cleared her throat and shook her head. Guardsmen were so interesting, these ones especially. They were loud and rowdy, and their commander was equally so - if not more. She tapped her metal fingers gently on the table, watching the intricate hinges and pulleys move the digits. "Ellianor..." She muttered.

"My name...it's Ellianor..." She looked up at him, "We were too busy trying to bite at each other that we did not share names.." She smiled softly, "As nice as hearing you call me Magos is...I'm not quite there yet. Besides, it must be dull, referring to me by rank."

That had far too nice a ring to it; her mind replayed the tones over and over. She tried not to blush, "How so?"

He nodded. "Suppose so.." he handed the flask back to her. "Welcome, more officially, to Uldiah.."

She blinked and smiled a bit, taking the flask gently, "May the Emperor and Omnissiah bless and guide us during this year together." She said before taking another swig, scrunching again in disgust and unable to hide her cough this time around.

She spent the next few weeks trying to build trust with Edric and his men. Screech, well, he scared her, so she usually left him alone. Sometimes she would leave him some insence for his rituals by the Jewel's entrance so he could find it on his own, but she never talked to him. She was always outside gathering her data, though, and Edric would find himself staring at her as she tapped away at her dataslate. She was rather pretty, albeit rather stiff and flat sometimes, but she was coming around. Her robes belied just how curvy and well fed she was, despite only eating these odd sounding nutrient packs she talked about. One night he woke up from a dream about her, a rather unholy one at that.

How could he? She was the nicest thing his eyes had seen in a long time. She was as capable as she was pretty, which he hadn't really known the Admech's of Mars to be. She could be witty and funny, but she also knew very well when a job needed to be done.

"Commander?" She knocked gently to announce herself, "Just checking in...you seemed a bit dissociative, I wanted to make sure you were doing alright."

Back
Top Bottom