Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thawing The Ice Heroine ((Vamp and Daleen))

The more Sarah relaxed into the seat, the more Veronica leaned into her. She closed her fingers down more posessively over Sarah's breasts and pressed her palms against them as the soft orbs arched into her grip, only stopping her heated kiss when Sarah pulled back from it to gasp for air. Veronica smiled at the squirming, moaning heroine sat beside her and just as she was about to lean in for another kiss, the car pulled up to a stop. Veronica had been so in the moment she hadn't even noticed them pass through the electric gates and into the underground car park.

"Come on. I want to share something with you that no hero has ever seen...my home."

She took Sarah's hand as the car door was opened for them. They got out and she led the way to an elevator, placing her hand against a special panel that read her fingerprints and caused the doors to slide open.

"Biometric data" she explained as they stood side by side and the elevator began moving. "I can't have just anyone turning up in my private quarters."

The elevator moved smoothly upwards for several seconds before stopping. The doors slid open to reveal the living room area of Veronica's penthouse.

c1a36d492c48d5c2be6654c74ac78f55.jpg

Veronica watched Sarah's reaction out of the corner of her eye, wanting to see the look of surprise on the other woman's face.

"Welcome to my home...and yours for the night."

Sarah moaned louder as the woman's hands pressed against her breasts, and she couldn't help but wonder if it was always supposed to feel this intense. She'd never admit it to the villain but, when you inherit your powers as a fresh teen, and spend most of your life dealing with crime, it doesn't leave much in the way of relationships. She'd read a few books, watched more then a few internet videos but....this was nothing like what she'd ever heard of. Her entire body was pulsing with an ache of need underneath the other woman, it was making her head fuzzy, her body tingle, and every fiber of her being ache to be touched.

Panting as the kiss broke and she realized they had stopped, she looked over at Release, watching her. She blinked as the woman spoke of showing her home, and realized that Release was trusting her as much as she was trusting the woman....or she wasn't meant to make it out alive, but she pushed that thought aside as part of her paranoia from years of fighting. No, there was no hostility here...she felt, safe. It was strange to say the least but true once she let herself realize it. She felt safe with Release.

Sarah followed along, or rather was dragged along behind Release, before raising an eyebrow at the bio scan. "Do you get many uninvited guests?" she asked as she stepped into the elevator. She made sure to keep her distance from Release, needing to calm down a bit, but also not sure they'd make it out if they started again. So she just leaned back in the corner, processing everything as best she could. However all that went out the window as the elevator opened and she looked out into the woman's living quarters.

She strolled forward, wide eyed and slack jawed as she moved to the couch, bending over a bit and leaning on it to try and still her spinning head. "Why is it.....that you have a couch with more square footage then my apartment used to have?" she asked. "And how do you have a pool?!? Ughhh....maybe I am in the wrong line of work" she half joked.

"Maybe you are" Veronica chuckled, moving across the room toward the kitchen. "I must admit, I've never seen a hero who has a place as nice as this...not that I've been to many of their homes, of course. I've had one or two try to come here, though, and not for a social call...hence the biometric scanner. Would you like a drink? You look like you might need one. Let me just see what I have in the minibar" she said as she dissapeared into the kitchen. She crossed over to the rotating mini bar and picked up various bottles, calling out to her guest as she looked over them. "Vodka, whisky, wine, sake, various cocktail ingredients...oh there's a bottle of champagne here too!"

"Yeah...oh well, I got my cards and I've played them. No taking it back now" she said with a shrug of her shoulders before she began stretching out with a groan. "I'll be honest Release, if the bed is anything like this couch, then we're not doing a damned thing tonight except sleeping, because once my head hits this I'm out" she said with a grin, before nodding her head, letting out a soft sigh. "Yeah...a drink would help.....you have a minibar?!" she cried out, before throwing her hands up in the air. "You are such a bougie villain" she groaned before chuckling a bit. "Hmm....surprise me, let's see what kind of person you think I am" she teased.

"I realise you may not have been to many penthouses darling, but minibars come as standard. Most hotel bedrooms have them, they're hardly rare" she chuckled. "And you know my name now, you can stop calling me Release. I think we're well and truly on first name terms now."

What kind of person I think you are, hmm? Well well...interesting play, Sarah.

Veronica poured herself a glass of vodka and then measured out a vodka and coke for her companion. She made her way back into the living room and handed Sarah her drink.

"Here, vodka and coke. Refined, not unncessarily complex, and similar in taste to the cocktail you initially had earlier."

Once Sarah had taken the drink, Veronica slowly lowered herself and straddled Sarah's lap, then raised her own glass to her lips and took a sip.

"As for the kind of person I think you are..." she said as she lowered her glass. "I think you're the kind of person who needs to learn to relax..."

"Oh yeah no I go to them all the time. My uncle has six of them in Florida. He also owns Florida, and runs a state wide weed park out there, where steaks and candy are free, and water fountains are filled with wine. This place isn't bad though" she said with a smirk, before tensing as the woman told her to call her by her name. She bit her lip, unable to help but address the woman as the only thing she had ever known her as....and going by first names, it just seemed like a step she wasn't sure about taking. Then again, she was also at said villains house, with both of them intent on her sleeping with the villain. Sighing softly, she nodded her head, before looking over and accepting the drink.

"Thanks, Veronica" she said softly, before taking a sip and smiling. "It's decent" she admitted, before yelping and tensing up as the woman suddenly straddled her lap. Her face quickly turning red, her eyes wide and doleful, she was like a deer in the headlights. "I....um....I play pong in my head if that counts as relaxing?" she asked nervously.

Veronica smiled down at Sarah as the other woman tensed and yelped beneath her. The woman looked so unsure of what to do or say that Veronica couldn't help but find it endearing. Oh, she couldn't wait to undress this blue-haired beauty and show her what sex truly was. She was going to fuck her former nemesis in every area of this penthouse. She was going to bend her over the sofa, eat her out on the kitchen worktop, fuck her against the balcony railings until she screamed out Veronica's name to the city skyline...

It was so hard to hold back.

She chuckled at the other woman's comment and shook her head. "How about we play a different game?" she purred. "I call it 'make Sarah moan and scream in ecstasy'...and it's a game only you and I can play..."

Sarah stared up with her dual colored eyes wide and her face bright red, she just sat there, stiff and unsure of what to do in this situation. So to at least do something, she took another drink, before sputtering it back into the cup as she broke into a coughing fit, having nearly drowned herself with vodka at the woman's sudden words of a new game they could play. Sarah began pounding her chest with her free hand, trying to get her breath back, before looking up at the woman while gulping and taking a deep breath. Clearing her throat, she squirmed under Veronica, before slowly setting her glass down. "You um.....you really don't beat around the bush do you?" she asked before clearing her throat once more and looking up at the woman. "But....I think we can play that game" she said with a nervous smile, trying very hard to be calm, cool, and collected, but the gay panic was blatantly obvious.

Veronica simply smirked down at Sarah in response. She took the other woman's chin in her hand and held it in a firm but gentle grip, looking down into the dual-coloured eyes of the woman she had once called her enemy.

This was it. The moment to sweep away their former and antagomistic relationship and create something new.

The moment she would make Sarah hers.

"Life's too short for beating around the bush" she purred, running her fingernails slowly along Sarah's jawline. "I see something I want and I go after it...and right now, what I want is you."

She leaned in and pressed her soft lips against Sarah"s, capturing them in a slow, deep kiss. Unlike in the car there would be no interruptions here, no drivers or other staff, just the two of them and their feelings for one another.

Sarah's eyes were wide and dilated, locked on to Veronica's as the hand held her chin, almost possessively. Her entire body was tingling, her head was spinning, she felt herself breaking under that intense gaze. How she had come to be the one to be led along, she wasn't sure but...she was quickly learning to enjoy letting someone else take charge for once. "Yeah...." she said softly, her brain a bit to fried at the moment to really think of much else to say. Her lips parted as her eyes drifted shut as the woman's fingernails dragged along her skin. Her legs began squirming against one another before she groaned as their lips met once more. This time she didn't hesitate, moving forward, returning the kiss as her hands moved up, sliding down Veronica's body before grabbing tight to her sides, holding on to the woman as her lips parted, begging for the woman's tongue to come forward.

Neither the kisses they'd shared in the dreamscape nor the ones they'd shared in the back of the car matched the intensity of this moment. Veronica had Sarah right where she wanted her and despite the other woman's nervousness, Veronica could tell that Sarah wanted this too. Words weren't needed - everything she needed to know was apparent in the way Sarah kissed and leaned into her.

Veronica took Sarah's face in her hands and leaned in further, deepening their kiss as her breasts nestled on top of Sarah's. Her tongue darted between the other woman's parting lips, seeking out Sarah's own tongue and swirling around it as they made contact. Her right hand slid down Sarah's side and beneath her top, resting flat against the skin of Sarah's tummy in a hint of what skin on skin contact between them could feel like.

Sarah moaned into the kiss, her hands holding their grip on Veronica's side, pulling the woman into her, wanting to feel more of the woman's body, wanting to feel all of it. She moaned as the woman's tongue entered into her mouth, sending a shiver through her as her hands tightened their grip on Veronica's sides. Her tongue mashed with Veronica's trying to match every movement, though her inexperience was rather obvious with her awkward movements, but she was trying. She let out a soft gasp, whimpering as she felt the hand slipping under her top and felt the woman's hand against her bare skin. Her stomach tensed, her body flexing as she arched up into the touch, before finally she broke the kiss with a moan, gasping for breath.

Panting quickly, she closed her eyes as she sat there. "W-wait, wait a second." she gasped out, her hands trembling as she fought to control herself. On one side, she had already burned a hole in the woman's shirt where she was grabbing, and the other had frosted over. "I....I don't want to hurt you....do you have gloves or something?" she asked nervously, her face burning red with shame at losing control over her powers.

Each moan that slipped from Sarah's enticing lips filled Veronica with a sense of victory. The beautiful heroine was experiencing pleasure and an intimate connection the like of which she'd never allowed herself to have before, and it was all because of Veronica. She'd unlocked the door to the oppressive chamber that Sarah had kept her sexual needs and desires locked within, and now there was no closing that door again.

When Sarah suddenly broke the kiss Veronica simply looked at her, breathing heavily as her hands remained resting on Sarah's breasts. A flash of confusion crossed her beautiful face when Sarah asked about gloves, but then she followed her lover's eyeline and saw the ice on her dress, then the burn on the other side.

"Ah, I see! I should have some gloves in the bedroom that will suit you, come on" She said, smiling reassuringly. She stood up and took Sarah's hand, lacing her fingers with the other woman's. Once Sarah was stood up she led her by the hand to the bedroom. Like the other rooms in the house it was large and immaculately furnished, with a big and incredibly comfortable looking bed sporting crimson sheets. Veronica led Sarah past it to a walk in wardrobe, the inside of which was filled with various items of clothing all neatly arranged by type. She pulled open a drawer and took out a pair of elbow-length black evening gloves, the type a woman might wear to the opera or a fancy masked ball.

She held them out to Sarah and smiled.

"I think these will look ridiculously sexy on you. Let's find out, shall we?"

Sarah squirmed nervously in her position as she tried to catch her breath, finding it rather difficult to look at the woman while making sure she wasn't touching anything. She worried that Veronica might freak out, giving her some very unhappy comparisons to her first few attempts, before relaxing as the woman handled it with ease, and felt the knot in her stomach unravel itself. "Awesome, thanks" she said before finally calming down enough to let the woman grab her hand without harm. She stumbled along after her, trying to get her rubbery legs to obey her, but they were still trembling from thinking about the woman's hands under her top, touching her skin. Her face flushed, and the hand holding Veronica's began to grow icy before finally they arrived in the bedroom. She scowled a bit as she saw it, unable to help but compare it to her own squalid apartment, smaller then this room alone. Though, she supposed it wasn't hers anymore with the whole eviction thing.

Shaking her head to clear it from her thoughts, she looked up as Veronica returned with a pair of rather fancy looking gloves. She raised an eyebrow, before accepting them. "We'll find out I suppose...never actually tried before it, just...hoping it works" she admitted, before she began wiggling her arms into the gloves, unable to help the slight shiver that ran along her skin at the soft material caressing her skin. Biting her lip, she held them up before looking at Veronica. "Sorry for kinda, ruining the whole mood...how do they look?" she asked with a nervous smile.

Veronica nodded approvingly as the gloves encapsulated Sarah's fingers, hands and half of her arms. It was a classy look, albeit one that was meant to go with a nice dress rather than Sarah's clothes.

Still, that was no bother. Sarah wouldn't be wearing clothes for long.

Veronica smirked as Sarah asked her question. Instead of replying she strode forward, her eyes fixed on Sarah's, took the other woman's face in her hands and pulled her into an open-mouthed kiss. Her right leg raised up and began rubbing against Sarah's, her stocking-clad foot sliding seductively up and down Sarah's lower leg. She pressed herself against her, their breasts pressing together behind the fabric of their clothes as she kissed her enemy with renewed passion.

She pulled back from their kiss and held the back of Sarah's head in her right hand, her fingers burying themselves in Sarah's hair as she looked into the heroine eyes.

"You look incredible. I think you should keep wearing the gloves...and only the gloves."

Sarah looked over at the woman, watching her, waiting for her to respond, only for her heart to leap up into her chest as the woman strolled forward, closing the distance between them. Heart racing, her hands trembling, she smiled as she felt the hands grabbing her face, before she leaned in to the kiss. A soft moan slipped free as she felt the woman's leg caressing her own while she pressed herself forward against Veronica's body, her tongue moving out to press into the woman's mouth as she moaned and arched, her hands grabbing once again onto her sides. Panting softly as the kiss drifted apart, she opened her eyes before grinning up at Veronica. "Mmmm....tempting offer...I think I'll need a hand with it though" she teased as she reached down, grabbing onto the woman's leg. "You're a villain after all...used to taking things from other people hm?" she teased.

The smile on Sarah's face seemed nervous but accepting, as if telling Veronica without words that she wasn't used to such intimacy but was willing to explore it further. The message seemed to be confirmed as Sarah leaned into their kiss, pressing against her and moaning softly into Veronica's mouth. One thing was for sure in that moment - Sarah had no objection to this seduction and was happy for it to continue.

Veronica channeled her desire for the hero into her kiss, holding her close and kissing her with the slow, deep intensity that only genuine yearning could convey. She wanted the woman who should have been her enemy, wanted her so badly it made her ache, and as Sarah's tongue sought out her own, Veronica's lips parted to allow it entry into her mouth.

When their kiss finally broke and Sarah's tongue left her mouth, Veronica opened her eyes and grinned back at the other woman. The shiver if excitement that passed down her body as Sarah flirted with her was so intense that she was sure the other woman must have felt it.

"Not just used to taking things from other people...used to taking what I want" She grinned, rubbing her leg against Sarah's hip as her hands slid up and down over the hero's chest. "And what I want is you."

Her hands suddenly moved from running over Sarah's top to seizing the fabric in both hands. As her eyes locked onto Sarah's her hands pulled sharply in opposite directions, tearing Sarah's top open clean down the centre with the tantalising sound of fabric ripping. She tore the tattered garment away from the other woman's upper body and threw it to one side, grinning excitedly at her former enemy.

"Oops. I guess you don't need that anymore" She said in a tone of mock apology. "You heroes are all about fairness...so what are you gong to do about only one of us being topless, hmm?"

Sarah grinned over at the woman, trembling under the intensity of the woman's stare. She'd never seen the woman so...focused before, not in any of their fights. The woman's eyes were locked completely on her, and she felt her world falling away as they locked eyes. She shivered, biting her lip as the woman's hand began roaming along her chest, before she blinked, gasping in surprise as she felt her top being torn apart. Her breasts bounced free, her nipples standing hard at attention before Sarah realized what had even happened. She looked down, before pouting a bit. "That was my favorite top" she said in surprise, before looking up at the woman. She grinned up at her, before deciding to get a bit of revenge.

"Don't blame me for what's about to happen. You asked for it after all" she teased, before she reached down, pulling one of her gloves off and grabbing a handful of the woman's outfit. Quickly the temperature in the room began to plummet as ice spread across the woman's white blouse, weighing it down, before Sarah released her and snapped her fingers. The ice, and the shirt shattered, filling the air with the sparkling remains of the ice as it rapidly began dissolving into the air like mist. However she wasn't done. She'd quite liked that top, had made it herself, and her little villainess needed to be punished. Working hard to keep herself focused, she reached up, grabbing the woman's breast in her ice cold hand, pressing her palm in against the woman's nipple. "Chilly?" she asked with a grin, before deciding that she was going to do this before she had a chance to chicken out. She quickly pulled her hand away, leaving the frosted breast exposed before wrapping her mouth around the woman's nipple, warming it with her tongue as she began rapidly flicking her tongue at the bud, pulling on it while also awkwardly trying to get her glove back on.

Whether or not the top had been Sarah's favourite had never even crossed Veronica's mind. It was utterly irrelevant. Clothing could be replaced. What couldn't be replaced was the feeling she'd sought to inject into Sarah, the feeling of being so wanted and desired by someone that they'd literally rip your clothes off you rather than waste time unbuttoning them.

And from the way Sarah grinned at her, Veronica could tell she'd been successful.

"That's it hero, punish me" She purred as Sarah removed her gloves. She looked down and watched as ice spread across the fabric of her top. A gasp escaped her lips as the blouse became shockingly cold against her skin, causing her nipples to stiffen and goosebumps to break out across her breasts and toned abdomen. She looked back up at Sarah, her eyes shining with excitement and anticipation. She held her breath and watched as Sarah snapped her fingers, only for her icey top to shattered into a thousand tiny pieces of ice that dissolved into mist before they could hit the floor. Her chest felt free and light as the weight was removed from it, and for the first time Veronica stood proudly before Sarah with her ample breasts and flat stomach fully exposed.

But Sarah clearly wasn't done.

Before Veronica could even make a comment about what had just happened, Sarah's right hand was on Veronica's breast. The villain tilted her head back and let out a sound somewhere between a cry of shock and a moan of pleasure as her breast became freezing cold, her nipple now so stiff and sensitive that it ached and throbbed. She'd never experienced such coldness before, and yet somehow the discomfort was strangely pleasurable.

Her lips formed into a grin at Sarah's mischievous comment. Whatever this new side of Sarah was that Veronica had managed to bring out she was loving every moment of it.

But not as much as she'd love what was set to follow.

The sensation of Sarah's lips and tongue on her aching, frost-coated nipple was unlike anything she'd felt before. Her breast had become hyper sensitive, her nipple even more so, and the switch from freezing cold to Sarah's warm, wet tongue brought a moan so urgent from Veronica's lips that shd barely recognised it as a sound shd herself had made. Her right hand grabbed the back of Sarah's head, holding the other woman against her breast. Each lick and suck brought a fresh throb of pleasure to her beeast and in that moment Sarah became the sexiest woman alive in Veronica's eyes.

"Oh my God, that feels so GOOD" Veronica moaned as her eyes slid shut. "Don't stop...Sarah...don't stop!"

Sarah groaned softly as she felt the woman's hard nipple in her mouth, her tongue quickly lashing out against the small bit of flesh while her hands fiddled awkwardly with her gloves, slipping them back on to make sure she didn't get carried away and hurt the woman on accident. The sound of Veronica's moans sent shivers through her body, and she pulled harder on her nipple while her hands reached down, grabbing at the woman's hips to hold her in place before she leaned in, pressing harder against the woman's breast. She bit down, grabbing the nipple between her teeth, before slowly pulling back. The nipple slipped free from her teeth and her mouth with an audible 'pop' before Sarah leaned back , panting and grinning up at the woman. "That, was for all the teasing you did to me tonight" she said as she caught her breath. Standing back in front of the woman, her hands still resting on her hips, Sarah locked eyes with Veronica. "Um...so, all jokes aside...what do we do now?" she asked softly, her bravado from just a few seconds ago vanishing as she realized she had no idea how two women did this kind of thing. She always figured she'd get killed fighting a villain, and she'd be buried in an grave marked 'Jane Doe' in some community graveyard where they put the bodies nobody claimed. So the idea of sex, or even a relationship, had never entered her mind before, especially not with another woman. Yet here she was, naked sans gloves, standing in front of another naked woman, desperately wanting more of their skin to meet.

There was something deliciously posessive about the way Sarah grabbed Veronica's hips and held her close as she licked, sucked and bit at the redhead's sensitive nipple. For all her hesitation and nervousness, Sarah was capable of a passion that burned as hot as her fiery abilities when she let herself go.

Luckily for both of them, releasing inhibitions was Veronica's talent.

"That's it, beautiful. Let go of all your worries" she moaned, stroking the back of Sarah's head and using the contact to fill the other woman's senses with her pheromones. "Let me take them away from you while you lose yourself in the moment."

A pleasured gasp escaped her lips as her nipple was tugged before popping free of Sarah's mouth. She opened her eyes and her gaze locked with the other woman's. She smirked at Sarah's comment and took her hand, leading her out of the walk in wardrobe and into the bedroom.

"Now I'm going to show you just how incredible letting yourself connect with another person physically and emotionally can be. But first..."

Veronica placed her hands on Sarah's shoulders and pushed her down so the other woman was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"...I'm going to show you what was underneath my costume all those times we fought."

Standing before her former enemy, Veronica began to undress while swaying her hips and moving her body like an erotic dancer. Off came her top, revealing her flat stomach and firm, ample breasts, then her shoes, her skirt, and finally her panties until she stood naked before Sarah, her eyes fixed on the other woman's and her hips still swaying.

"Now it's your turn" She purred.

Sarah stood there, panting a bit as she stared at the woman, watching her, drinking in the sight of the beauty standing there before her. She still wasn't entirely sure how she'd gotten here but she was increasingly happy she had taken the path. The taste of Veronica still on her tongue, she licked her lips with a smile, before yelping as she suddenly found herself tumbling backwards. She bounced a bit as she landed on the bed, before quickly looking up at the woman. Her hands grabbed the edge of the matress, a shiver of anticipation running through her as she gulped and nodded her head. "Yes please..." she said softly, her eyes locked onto Veronica as the woman began moving.

Sarah's lips parted, and she watched with her mouth open and her eyes wide as the woman's top came off. She found herself leaning forward from her seat, her hands tightening their grip on the mattresses edge. Her eyes roamed over the woman's body and she imagined what it would feel like on top of her, pinning her down to the bed, which caught her off guard. She was the decision maker, the shot caller, the big deal. She was usually the one in charge of her missions, and yet all she found herself thinking about was all the things she'd let Veronica do to her. Was she a bottom?

She was so distracted she didn't even realize the woman had said anything until she found Veronica staring at her. "Huh?" she asked, snapped from her little world of fantasy, before clearing her throat and offering a sheepish smile. "Sorry...what did you say?" she asked softly as she sat there naked on the bed, her gloved hands still squeezing down on the matress.

Veronica had been with her fair share of female lovers but none of them had ever looked at her in the way Sarah was now. The other woman looked at Veronica with awe and disbelief, as if she was something too incredible to be real. Veronica was aware of her own sex appeal but nothing had ever made her feel as sexy as Sarah did by looking at her this way. It made her want the heroine even more, made her determined to shatter the walls Sarah had built up around her heart and show the other woman what true bliss was all about.

"The shoes" Veronica said, stepping closer and easing off one of Sarah's shoes with her own bare foot. "They need to come off."

She eased off Sarah's other shoe and then placed her hands on Sarah's shoulders, pushing her down onto her back and guiding her a little further up the bed. She then climbed on top of her lover, her naked body poised over Sarah's as she drew her face level with the other woman's. Her red hair pooled around Sarah's neck and for several moments she just looked into Sarah's eyes. The she lowered herself and their naked bodies met in a wonderful union of skin on skin.

Parts of their bodies that should never have connected given their former status as enemies now pressed comfortably together - legs slotting between legs, crotches resting against each other, stomachs and breasts nestling together. Veronica's larger breasts pressed against Sarah's, the heroines stiff nipples poking enticingly against her own soft orbs.

"Just let yourself be one with me" Veronica said, her voice little more than a sensual whisper.

Back
Top Bottom