Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thawing The Ice Heroine ((Vamp and Daleen))

Daleen

Star
Sarah, or Artic as most people knew her, was exhausted. She hadn't had a full night's rest in almost two weeks, she'd just gotten fired for missing work, and now she was limping her way back to her bed, her ankle swollen and bruised, likely sprained, from her last fight she just finished mopping up. Her clothes were in tatters, her bright blue hair an absolute mess, stained with soot and smoke, her outfit torn and full of holes, she just wanted to sleep. Groaning as she stepped into the roach infested closet she had called home, the only thing she could really afford, she made a beeline for her bed. She dropped forward on it like a sack of potatoe's, her dual colored eyes half closed with the weight of the bags underneath them. How she ached to just be normal, and deal with normal people problems, how she wished she never found out about her powers, and how she wished she could just....disappear. Just for a month or so, just to finally get some rest, on a real bed, in a place that had a heater to keep the winter chill from her bones. People thought she would be fine with the cold because of her ice and fire powers, but she was just like a normal person in that regard at least. Not in any of the good ways. Sighing as she laid on her bed, she closed her eyes for what seemed an instant.

Not even two hours after she closed her eyes were they opening wide at the sound of her phone going off, set to broadcast attacks of super proportions. Groaning with a whimper, her ankle quick to remind her of it's own misery, she grabbed her phone, groggily staring at the screen. At least this one would be easy enough. Release, she was some kind of mind power, which meant she couldn't take a punch. At least it would be an easy fight, and she wouldn't have to worry about collateral damage in a brawl. Part of her thought about just letting the cops take this one for once, but still she found herself climbing out of bed. She looked down at her ankle, before grimacing as she quickly cast a ice boot onto it, at least locking it into place and hopefully helping with the swelling. She moved forward to her window, before slipping out and beginning to trail along on a slope of ice.

She was quick to find the scene of the crime, a bank, how original. It was easily located due to the army of cops surrounding the place. Not even bothering for introductions, Sarah swooped past them on her ice trail that rapidly evaporated behind her. She stumbled a bit as she stepped off once she was inside the bank, her body screaming at her to just go back to bed, after a hot shower and maybe even a meal if she could scrounge something up. She'd have to hit up the banks break room after the fight, since she didn't have any groceries in her own house. That took money, and while some hero's took contracts, she herself didn't. It was dirty as far as she was concerned, no more then strong arming politicians into paying for protection, something at least the mayor here didn't do. It's why she voted for him, but that also meant she was the only hero around. There wasn't any money to be had here, so no other hero's bothered.

Limping forward, not even bothering to try and hide herself, she strolled into the main room where the hostages were being kept under some kind of mind control, as they weren't running, but nor were they bound, and nobody was guarding over them. Likely some unlucky bastard missed his chance to be dosed and hit the silent alarm. "Release! Just come on out! I don't want to fight today but I will if you make me! Just come out, turn yourself in, and let me go back to bed!" she called out grouchily as she limped her way down the stairs leading to the vault, where she came across the tall and imposing looking red haired woman. "Release...come on.......please?" she asked the woman's back, looking not in the least bit intimidating as she stood there, watching the villain. She looked used up, beat up, and all around messed up, but still she stood before the woman, fully expecting a fight as she prepared herself to launch a wall of ice at the woman.

Veronica, or Release as most of the world knew her, wasn't the type of woman to act without thinking.

A bank heist was flashy and overdramatic but money wasn't something she could grow out of thin air. GoldenGuy had been the one who could turn items into precious metals and that fool had gotten his head blown off by a disgruntled cartel member several months back. She didn't particularly enjoy bank heists but she needed the money and couldn't exactly apply for a job at the local supermarket.

Release was one of the city's nost notorious villains and one who'd never been successfully caught and detained. She'd earned her nickname by having the uncanny ability to control others and release all their inhibitions. She'd turned seasoned assassins and army generals into simping horny messes that would happilly end even their own lives for her if she asked them to, and all without saying a word to them. She got what she wanted, when she wanted, and had a following that could match the private army of a small nation.

Only she knew how she did it - a unique combination of pheremones and psychic abilities.

She'd strolled right into the bank that day, had the hostages tie themselves up and the bank staff unlock the vault. Even with how well things had gone she knew one of the nation's heroes would likely show up.

She just hoped it was one of the cute ones.

As she heard the feminine yet tired voice speak up from behind her, Release knew she'd hit the jackpot. She recognised that voice. It wasn't the first time she and Arctic had encountered one another.

"You didn't say that with much conviction, Frosty" she replied, her voice slow and seductive. She turned and looked at the other woman, a sly smirk forming on her face as she leaned back against the table behind her. Arctic had always looked beautiful to her but today there was a tiredness offsetting the hero's gorgeous looks. "Maybe you should leave the room and come back and try again, but with some enthusiasm this time."

Sarah scowled a bit at the hated nickname, it lacked imagination as far as she was concerned. Was it really so hard to ask for some originality from the villains of the world? The media too for that matter, what kind of stupid name was Artic? She'd tried her own out but the media posted Artic all over the place, and now that was all the world knew her by to her disgruntlement. "Release....come on. I really don't have the time or energy for this" she said with another sigh, dragging a hand down her face. Sarah looked about as good as she felt right now, which was to say like utter crap. Heavy bags under her blood shot eyes, multiple bruises covering her body, her clothes a torn, burnt, and tattered mess around her, and limping along, she was utterly pitiful. Yet she was still dangerous, and anyone would be a fool to underestimate her. She'd taken on some of the big boys and girls before on her own, and she had many agencies desperately trying to recruit her but she had never wanted anything to do with that. So face to face with Release, she wasn't overtly concerned about the woman. She was a big deal here and in a few states, but Artic had gone against continental villains. However, she was exhausted, and in no shape to do much, but she still had fire in her that refused to let herself stop on her own.

"Release, you and I both know you can't beat me. You're a psychic, I control fire and ice. One solid hit and you're done, and right now I'm so tired that you probably can't even mind control me because I'm not sure I have one anymore. So just put the money back, give me your hands so I can frost them, and let's go walk out to the nice cop's who are waiting to take you to a 5 star hotel room" she grumbled, before flashing flames into her hands. Normally she'd be able to form a ball the size of a damned wrecking ball, a useful intimidating factor, but right now softball size was all she had the energy or concern to bring out. "I'm asking really really nice here Release, anyone else would have put you in a damn coma and a neckbrace" she said before wincing as she began limping forward towards the woman, keeping ready to attack, knowing if the woman went after her mind she'd only have a small window of time to finish the fight before she fell under whatever psychic attack the woman was after. "Tell you what. drop the money, release the hostages, and I'll let you go. You haven't hurt anyone, you never do, so I'm not desperate to get you under lock and key. Everything you've done today is covered by insurance, and we can fight at a later date...a professional curtesy, one super to another" she asked, her voice desperate now as she felt herself wobbling and her flames sprizzing out, unaware that the woman was already in her head, pulling out her real identity, where she lived, where she worked, now formerly after being fired, and learning about just how miserable Sarah truly was.

Veronica watched the other super with an intense gaze that would have seemed at odds with her playful expression had Sarah been in a sharp enough mental state to pick up on it. She was watching the other woman with burning curiosity, taking in her tired expression, the droop in her stature, the damaged state of her clothes. There was something about Arctic's tiredness that seemed to go beyond being physically drained.

She seemed exhausted all the way to her soul.

As Arctic spoke and offered to let her go, Veronica's subtle invasion into the other woman's mind finished and she was able to accees her thoughts. She saw flashes of Arctic's recent failures, flicked through her personal information as if it was an open book, filtered through everything the other woman knew, and realised that what Arctic might really need was something only Veronica could give her.

The thing that she was best known for.

Release.

Veronica moved away from the table and began walking slowly toward Arctic, her long red hair swishing as her hips swayed with each step she took.

"Alright. You've got a deal. You'll find the money is all still here, I've not left with any of it. No-one's been hurt and no-one will be. That's not my style. But there's also a curtesy I'd like to extend to you, Arctic."

As she stepped up to the other woman she'd begin to silently and invisibly release her pheremones, letting them fill the room and fill Arctic's senses with every breath she took, stripping away her inhibitions and tapping into her arousal. At the same time Veronica's mind would gently massage the pleasure centres of Arctic's brain, beginning the process of making the other woman associate the sight of Veronica with arousal.

She stopped in front of Arctic and reached out, placing her hand on the other super's arm.

"I know what you need...what's been missing from your life...and I don't mean a good night's sleep."

Artic blinked, obviously caught off guard by the woman's acceptance of her proposal, which also meant that she herself was bound to it. She'd heard of hero's offer fake deals just for an easy arrest, but Sarah had pride, and took her word seriously. If the woman really was letting everyone go and leaving the money, Sarah was going to let the woman walk away. Watching the woman apprehensively, Sarah stood there as Release moved towards her. "And what exactly is that?" she asked, letting her flames die out as her arms dropped to her sides, resting instead on her hips.

She blinked in confusion, as for a moment she could swear she smelled something sweet, like a toffee or caramel in the air, before looking back to the woman. She squirmed a bit, shaking her head to clear it away before flushing a soft red as she found herself staring at Release's breasts. She cleared her throat quickly looking away, not really sure what was wrong with her now. She didn't feel anything trying to muscle it's way into her mind, maybe she really was more tired then she thought? She flinched, jumping in surprise as she felt the woman's hand on her arm, wondering how the hell that had happened.

Clearing her throat, her body growing warmer, she looked to the woman, before narrowing her gaze. "Look....Release, you said you were going to go so....please, just go. No games, no mind tricks, I'll honor my word. Come on, let's go. Make it look like you're my prisoner so the cops don't question it, and I'll let you go when we're clear" she said, grabbing the woman's arm now and moving to the exit, unable to help but bite her lip as she felt how strong the woman was, feeling the muscles in the woman's arms. It caught her by surprise, as she didn't think a psychic user would have muscles. She wondered idly what those arms would feel like wrapped around her, holding her, comforting her, protecting her for once rather then her being beaten up for everyone else.

She quickly shook her head, clearing her throat once more, her face now fully red with her blushing as she moved with the woman up the stairs, taking her along to the cop's. "I've got her, go take care of the hostages" she said before she looked back to the woman. "Just, hold on tight okay?" she said, waiting for the woman's arms to wrap around her, something that made her heart flutter and her legs go weak for a moment. She cleared her throat louder this time, shaking her head, wondering just what in the world was wrong with her! Quickly she skated them away on a slope of ice, before depositing them into a random alley way. "Alright, go on then. Next time it's real...and thanks for keeping your word..." she said, her eyes locking onto the woman's lips, once more wondering what they felt like. "I'm going home to get a shower and some sleep. Try to avoid being a criminal bitch for at least 8 hours....please?" she asked, before making a quick get away to her crap hole of an apartment.

Veronica was used to the tell-tale signs of someone falling under her spell but there was something wonderfully exciting about the way Arctic's gaze suddenly fell on her breasts and remained fixed there. Perhaps it was because Arctic was a hero and she was considered a villain, two opposing forces that shouldn't be brought together in an intimate and sexual way...yet that just made the prospect more thrilling. Veronica had seduced more women and men than she could count but she'd never seduced another super before.

Perhaps Arctic would be her first.

"Keep your cool, Arctic. I'm coming" she replied as she was led by the arm out of the vault. It would be easier than ever to make sure the hero got a dose of pheromones now they were so close to each other, and the little lip bite she saw brought a smirk back to Veronica's soft lips. What thoughts was Arctic having about her, she wondered? What delicious, naughty, sinful little thoughts was the heroine having about the villain she'd just made a deal with? Veronica peered into Arctic's mind and saw an image of the two of them together, Veronica with her arms wrapped firmly around Arctic, stroking her hair and keeping her safe.

Well well...it seemed the protector had a longing to be protected.

She wrapped her arms around Arctic when she was told to hold on tight, deliberately shifting her hands up slightly as the other woman cast her ice trail so that her hands touched Arctic's breasts. She was able to make it look like an innocent jump from the sudden forward movement but in reality it had been anything but. She sneaked another look into Arctic's mind and saw a quick flurry of erotic thoughts. Good. That was what she'd hoped for.

Once they were safely in an alleyway she turned to look at Arctic directly and nodded. "You're welcome, and thank you for keeping yours. You're really quite special you know" she said, bringing her hand up to softly stroke Arctic's arm as the other woman stared at her lips.

The way Arctic seemed to hurry about of there made Veronica chuckle. If she was that flustered from a few simple touches and a pheromone hit then she was going to be a quivering mess when Veronica dragged her into bed.

And that was the moment she decided that she was going to make the other woman hers.

She turned and sauntered through the alleyway as if she didn't have a care in the world and made her way back to the penthouse that served as her base of operations. The place was expensive and oppulent, with several floors, an indoor jacuzzi and a large swimming pool outside. The lower levels beneath the penthouse were home to her criminal facilities and housed many of her more efficient followers. She stripped off in the master bathroom and stepped into the walk-in shower, letting thoughts of Arctic...no...Sarah...fill her mind.

She needed to set something up so they could meet again. Doing it as her criminal persona could lead to too many complications. Perhaps speaking with Sarah as Veronica would be better at this stage, but that would involve meeting her somewhere personal to the other woman and making it seem like a coincidence. She thought over her memories of what she'd seen in Sarah's mind and settled on a bar/nightclub the other woman frequented for drinks on her own called Elements. A fitting place for a woman with ice and fire powers, she supposed. That would be where she'd try to find her. She'd go tomorrow night, and if that didn't work she'd go the night after, and the night after that, and so on until they met.

But first, there was tonight to deal with. Now that she'd hit Sarah with her pheromones and connected with her mind it would be easy for her to reach out and slip into Sarah's dreams once she was asleep.

She could only imagine what sort of thoughts Sarah might be having about her now...

Sarah groaned as she dropped down onto her bed face first, her aching body grateful for the rest but her nose demanding a shower. It was to the point she could smell herself over the crap hole she called a home. Groaning, she threw a small tantrum, kicking her feet wildly in the air and pounding on her mattress for a solid fifteen seconds before grumping. "Fuck" was all she had to offer the world, but at least a cold shower could help her clear her mind, still full of thoughts about Release, which was confusing for a wide number of reasons. The first and probably biggest, was that as far as Sarah knew, she was straight, the second and also obvious one was that she was a hero, where Release was a villain. Terrible choice really. Third, she knew nothing of the woman outside her being a criminal! Though...to be fair, she was probably the best kind of criminal Sarah could ever hope to have in her area. Everything she ever stole was insured because she only stole from corporations, she wasn't out mugging people, which was another thing. Release had never left a body behind, a few injuries from some accidents but never anything serious. Thirdly, as she learned tonight, Release was a woman of her word. They'd reached a deal and they had stuck to it. Sarah was just as surprised that Release had honored their agreement, as she was sure the woman had been surprised that Sarah upheld her end of the agreement as well. Though, that last one was actually something that Sarah really liked...not many people's word meant much anymore. She wondered what a relationship with someone like that could be like...someone you could trust like that.

Her face quickly burned red as she shook her head, groaning in frustration. For once she was grateful that her place didn't have hot water, because a cold shower was just what she needed. Sighing, she let out a yelp as she dove under the icy water, before quickly scrubbing herself clean. Wrapping herself in an old and worn out robe, she brushed her hair before moving back to her bed. "Please....whatever God is listening....eight hours without crime. A solid twelve, and I'll kill a damned goat for you" she grumbled, before dropping onto her bed. As soon as she had her blankets up and her head hit her pillow, she was out, though her dreams were quick to haunt her.

She gasped as she seemed to awake and found herself standing in the bank vault from earlier in the day, staring around to try and figure out what was going on. "Hello? Is anyone there?" she called out, before quickly she brought her hands up to summon the flames and bring some light. However...none came. She looked down at her hands, finding them to be blank and fire free. She then tried ice, and again, nothing, and suddenly fear ran through her body. She didn't have her powers....she was at a crime scene, likely some evil thing waiting, and she was helpless! Suddenly terrified as her vivid dream turned into a very vivid nightmare, she looked around, before crying out as suddenly something slammed into her gut. She felt herself flying into the darkness where she landed with a soft 'ooph' escaping her lips, before she lifted her head. Again another blow came, and again, and again until she was scrambling away in terror, tears running down her face. "Please, if anyone can hear me! Help! Please! I'm scared!" she screamed out into the darkness. It was a nightmare she'd had fairly often, faced with a foe she couldn't defeat, though normally she'd always had powers in those nightmares. Now, she had nothing, she was alone in the dark, scared, and desperate for someone to come and protect her. For once, someone to help HER, to make HER feel safe, though in those nightmares, nobody ever came. This time though, things were even more different as she saw a sudden light.

Crying, terrified, she scrambled forward, sending cash scattering as the vault came back into sight and she ran to the source of the light, before collapsing at the person's feet. "Please....please help me, there's something out there" she cried, before her eyes went wide, and she looked up. "Release? What....what are you doing here?" she asked in shock.

Veronica retired to her bed after her shower and locked the door. Guards were stationed outside the property and one was always patrolling indoors at any given time. Anyone who attempted to come in here without her permission would be shot on the spot, and if by some miracle they made it past the guards, they'd have to deal with Veronica herself. At that point they'd likely wish the guards had killed them.

She lay down naked on her bed, her wet hair wrapped in a towel, and closed her eyes. Instead of sleeping she allowed her mind to wander, reaching out across the city toward Sarah's. Each mind had its own unique little feeling, like a fingerprint almost, and that combined with holding the image of the person in mind made it easy for her to latch onto their dreams. Sarah didn't seem to be asleep yet, so she waited a few minutes and tried again.

This time she was successful.

Her own mind slipped into the dark swirling state that was Sarah's dreamscape, effortlessly manipulating the dark shapeless place into the bank vault from earlier. She could sense Sarah moving in a different dream on a different layer of consciousness and reached out to her, guiding her silently back into this dream where she wanted her to be. Moments later Sarah stumbled into the vault and collapsed to her knees in front of Veronica, clearly terrified and shaken.

She hadn't expected that. What kind of dreams was this woman having?

Veronica knelt down and put her arms around Sarah, holding her close in a long hug.

"It's okay Sarah, it's okay. I'm here now. Nothing's going to happen to you, I promise...and you know I keep my word" she said softly, reaching up and stroking the hair at the back of Sarah's head. She got to her feet slowly and guided Sarah up with her until the two women were stood looking at each other. At some point while they stood, Veronica had taken Sarah's hands in hers and now stood holding them. "I'm here for you."

Sarah's heart was pounding in her chest, her eyes were wide and full of terror even as she looked up to Release. She blinked, tensing for a moment as she suddenly felt the woman's arms wrapping around her, and before she could really help herself she pressed herself tight into the woman's arms, clinging almost desperately to her. She blinked, frowning for a moment as she looked up. "I....how did you know my name?" she asked softly, before biting her lip and resting her head against the woman's still fighting to catch her breath as she felt the hand slowly caressing her hair. She was all but melting in against the woman now, pressing herself tight while closing her eyes as she basked in the safety of the woman's arms. She was safe...the creature in the dark was gone, she didn't know how she knew but she knew. Above all of it though, she knew Release would protect her, because as the woman proved, she did keep her word.

Her legs still trembling, her clothes damp with her sweat brought on from her terror, she looked up as she was guided to her feet. She squeezed tightly onto the woman's hands, her heart racing for a different reason now. "How are....how are you here? I'm dreaming...I have to be dreaming....this is to surreal" she said softly, before looking down at her hands locked in with the woman's, yet she made no move to pull them away, rather liking how it felt having someone hold her hand like this. The grip was strong, and secure....it was safe. So, she was having a nightmare, and somehow her mind had picked Release to act as a protector? Looking up at the woman, she watched her, studying her. "You mean it....right? You'll protect me from....whatever it is?" she asked, unable to help the fear in her voice, the uncertainty.

How did you know my name...how are you here...

Veronica offered no answers, opting instead to remain silent and wait for Sarah to figure out for herself that this was a dream. She couldn't just tell Sarah she was dreaming, it would sound too self-aware. People who appear in other's dreams don't tend to admit that they're figments of the dreamer's imagination.

"You needed me, so here I am" she said, smiling at Sarah as she slowly interlinked her fingers with the other woman's. "And of course I mean it. I'll protect you from anything and everything if you want me too, Sarah. I just want to have you here with me...by my side" she said softly, bringing one of Sarah's hands up and kissing it. "You felt it too, didn't you? The spark between us when you found me...the longing...the desire to be close" she continued, looking deep into Sarah's eyes.

"It's just you and me here now...and I'll never let anything happen to you."

Sarah gulped once more as she looked to the silent figure of her dream, before squirming. "Needed...is, putting it a bit strongly" she offered weakly, before biting her lower lip, her heart skipped a beat as she felt her fingers interlocking with the woman's. She gulped once more at the words, her face blushing bright red. "I....I don't know...." she offered weakly, her voice barely a croak, before she looked up and locked eyes with the woman. The last words broke her though, and her eyes began watering. Quickly she wrapped her arms tight around Release, pressing herself in against the woman as she began crying. The stress, the exhaustion, the weight of the world on her shoulders, it all came crashing down. "I don't want to be a hero anymore Release....I hate it. I hate it so much! I hate being responsible for people's deaths because I couldn't save them, I hate having to fight all the time. I have no job, a horrible apartment, everyone looks to me to help them but, I can't even help myself! Why do I always have to be the strong one? The protector? When do I get to feel safe? When do I get to just, live?! My life is miserable...I just....I hate it all. I wish I could just disappear...I wish, I had someone else to make the decisions for me..." she cried into the woman's chest, trembling as she clung tightly to the woman.

The blushes, the little lip bites, the way she looked down at their entwined fingers - Sarah was on the verge of breaking and giving in, Veronica could tell. The lack of intimacy in her life had made Sarah highly susceptible to this kind of seduction and as she closed the distancr between their bodies and threw her arms around her, Veronica knew Sarah was well on the way to being hers.

She held Sarah close as the other woman sobbed, stroking her hair and rubbing her back. Glimpses of things she'd seen in Sarah's mind were now being put into words. It was hard not to feel sorry for Sarah and the pitiful life she led. Clearly Veronica had made the right choice using her powers the way she did rather than using them for good.

"Then stop being a hero. Just stop" she said softly. "You don't owe anything to anyone. You've done a lot to help this city. Step away from it. Live your life "

She placed a hand under Sarah's chin and tilted her face up so they were looking into one another's eyes. She could feel Sarah's heavy breaths on her lips, calling out to her and beckoning her in. She leaned forward and placed a brief, soft kiss on Sarah's lips before pulling back enough to look into her eyes again.

"Come away with me."

Sarah clung to the woman, crying herself out as she let out all of her stress, anxiety, and worries. Her exhaustion wearing on it, the release was just what she needed, and soon she pried herself from the woman's chest. She looked up, before scoffing at the woman. "Impossible...even if I wanted to, the world knows my face....I'll never have a normal life. There will always be people chasing after me for revenge. People who need saving...there will be nobody left to protect them if I just stop..." she said softly, before letting the woman lift her head up.

She looked up with her watery eyes as she watched the woman, before shivering as she realized just how close the woman was and her face began flushing red. Gulping once more, she found herself staying there instead of pulling away, before shivering as she felt the woman's lips pressing in against her own. She cooed softly, relaxing herself against the kiss, and then as she was about to cave in, it pulled back and away. Sarah blinked, her heart hammering into her chest as she reached up, touching her lips as if making sure they were still there. "I...." she stopped, before squirming. "Fuck it...it's a dream...no real consequences....let's see where this goes" she said softly, and nodded her head. "I'll follow you" she offered.

Confusion and a sense of longing seemed to dance across Sarah's eyes as she touched her fingers to her lips. Veronica knew just how to tease and entice another woman, and now she had all the information she needed to seduce Sarah's mind along with her body.

"Good" she replied, her voice low and sensual. Her hand came up and rested on Sarah's cheek, stroking it tenderly. "I'll keep you safe...but more than that, I can set you free...I can make you feel alive."

Veronica leaned in slowly and closed the distance between their faces, pressing her lips to Sarah's in a slow and deep kiss. Her other hand went to Sarah's waist, holding it firmly and slowly pulling her closer until their bodies pressed together.

Sarah was hers now. The heroine just didn't know it yet.

Sarah squirmed, a blush creeping onto her face as she heard the woman praise her decision. Clearing her throat, she rested her head in the woman's hand, sighing softly. "Yeah....let's see what my mind can come up with. Let's do it" she said softly, before shivering and closing her eyes as she felt the lips pressing against her own. She leaned forward, returning the kiss while shivering as she felt herself being pulled in tight against the woman. A soft moan slipped from her lips as she just gave in to it all, seeing no point in fighting her own dream. It was easily the most realistic dream she'd ever had but....why shouldn't she have fun? Sure there was a part of her that was surprised that her mind came up with making out with a woman but hey, the mind can be a weird place. Plus....she did feel safe in the woman's arms....and her lips were really soft. All in all, not a terrible dream.

Veronica wrapped her arms around the other super more firmly as she felt Sarah kissing her back. She could simulate sensations easily enough for the two of them now she was manipulating Sarah's dream, making the union of their soft lips feel almost real with every kiss they exchanged. Sarah's lips felt incredible against her own, and the thrill of knowing she was making out with someone who should have been her enemy just made the moment more erotic.

With her arns wrapped around Sarah she began to slowly walk backwards, gently pulling Sarah with her as they kissed. Her right hand came up and rested on Sarah's cheek, stroking it tenderly as their kiss slowly deepened. She kept backing up until her rear met with the edge of the long metal table in the centre of the vault. Her hand moved from Sarah's cheek to the back of her head as she started to pivot on the spot, slowly turning them both until Sarah was the one whose rear was pressed against the table's edge.

Sarah shivered as she felt the warmth and softness of the woman's lips against her own, electricity tingling on her skin as she felt herself squirming just slightly against the woman's body. She felt herself being pulled forward, but held onto the kiss as she moved, taking slow and shuffling steps as she felt the piles of cash underneath them slipping away with each step. A soft moan slipped from her lips as she felt the hand's gentle and soothing caress, holding her and cradling her as she pressed deeper into the kiss. Her body was beginning to grow warm as they finally stopped, only for Sarah to break the kiss with a soft gasp as she felt herself spinning and pressed against something solid. Confused, she opened her eyes, before looking behind her and spotting the steel table. Biting her lip once more, she didn't need any guiding and eased herself up to sit onto the table, though she made sure she never lost her grip on the woman, finding her presence comforting, she wanted to cling onto it.

As their lips suddenly seperated, Veronica opened her eyes and looked at Sarah. The little bite of her lower lip as the other woman looked over her shoulder at the table brought a smirk to Veronica's lips. Sarah clearly understood what was about to happen, and she clearly wanted it.

As the other super hopped up onto the table, Veronica moved between her legs and fixed Sarah with a seductive look. She stood between Sarah's thighs and looked deep into her eyes, running her fingernails slowly but firmly up and down Sarah's legs. She leaned in as if to kiss the other woman, only to change direction at the last moment and begin kissing into the side of her neck instead.

Her fingers moved to claw Sarah's inner thighs as she kissed slowly and deeply into the side of Sarah's neck, her tongue flicking against the soft skin between kisses.

Sarah looked to the woman, watching her as she pulled Release in closer, not wanting to be away from the woman who made her feel safe. No, no that wasn't it, not entirely at least. Release made her feel...fragile, and delicate. She lived her life feeling like a tank, charging in and wrecking shit, taking names, kicking ass, playing the hero. She had to be made of steel at all times. Yet right now she felt as delicate as crystal in the woman's soft and gentle hands. As far as dreams went, this was definitely one of her favorites so far. She gasped as she felt the nails suddenly digging into her thighs, drawing a soft groan from her lips. She leaned forward to return the kiss, only to cry out and cling tighter to Release as the lips instead wrapped around her throat, the woman's tongue stopping the air in her lungs as she began trembling. "Oh....oh Goddess above....I love this dream" she moaned out, her legs spreading easily for the woman under her nails, causing her uniform's skirt to ride up and up and up.

"It's about to get even better" Veronica whispered. She loved the way Sarah spread her legs for her even as she clung to Veronica and held her tight. The heroine's every reaction was delicious, pouring more fuel on the growing fire of Veronica's excitement.

Veronica's fingernails clawed all the way up Sarah's thighs and up inside her skirt, tracing along the outside of Sarah's panties. Her right hand trailed over and came to rest on Sarah's crotch, pressing against her pussy through her panties.

Her lips left Sarah's neck and she straightened up to look into Sarah's eyes, watching her with a seductive look as her fingers moved slowly up and down over Sarah's panties. She stared silently at Sarah for several moments as she teased the heroine's pussy before gripping the back of Sarah's head in her other hand and pulling her into another kiss, one that was faster and more passionate than their previous slow paced smooch.

"Take your top off" she whispered against Sarah's lips as they kissed. "Now."

Her heart was pumping fast as the woman teased her body, moaning with a soft whimper as she felt the hand creeping up her thighs, leaving trails of red marks against her pale skin. She then offered a gasp, lurching forward against the woman as she felt the hand resting against her damp slit, barely any fabric seperating them at this point. Panting fast and hard as she clung desperately to Release, Sarah could only moan out her pleasure as the finger began teasing her over her panties. Slow and gentle caresses, ghosting over her need, teasing her with it's closeness. She whimpered once more as the woman's lips left her throat, before quickly pressing herself into the kiss, her hand moving to wrap around the woman's shoulder, holding her in place as she basked in it all.

Regretful as the kiss broke, Sarah looked up at the woman, before quickly nodding her head. She reached down, grabbing the hem of her blue and sleeveless tunic, before quickly pulling it up and off, showing a lack of any kind of bra as her breasts bounced free. "Please....kiss them" she begged softly as her dual colored eyes looked into Releases.

Veronica basked in the sweet sound of Sarah's moans and whimpers, each one encouraging the villainess to plunge the heroine further into a world of pleasure. She could feel Sarah's growing wetness through her panties, adding to Veronica's own excitement. Had this ever happened before? Had a villainess ever seduced a heroine so completely within the do-gooder's own dream? Sarah was putty in her hands now, every touch and kiss pushing them both closer to an abyss of lust and desire that neither one could come back from.

The two women were pressed so tightly together that Veronica could feel Sarah's heart racing against her chest, giving their passionate encounter a deeply erotic and sensual feeling. She moaned softly into Sarah's mouth as the other woman's hand wrapped around her shoulder. She was quickly growing to love the way Sarah gripped and clung to her, the possessive need the other woman displayed adding to her already considerable excitement.

Veronica's breaths were heavy and excited as she watched Sarah grab the hem of her tunic and quickly pull it up and off. Her eyes widened as Sarah's breasts bounced free and her entire upper body was revealed to Veronica in all its glory. The speed and urgency with which Sarah had pulled her top away was as exciting as the sight of Sarah's naked upper body, but there was little comparisson for how beautiful Sarah was. Veronica had pictured her naked several times already but now that she could see how incredible Sarah looked topless her desire to pleasure the other woman's body was spiralling into something feverish.

She leaned in quickly and began covering Sarah's pert breasts in kisses, her lips meeting the soft orbs over and over again. Her hands came up and held Sarah's breasts as she kissed them, taking time to flick her tongue against the hardening nipples before suddenly taking as much of one of the orbs into her mouth as she could, her nose pressing against it as she sucked on it hungrily.

Sarah moaned once more as the fingers continued teasing her slit, trembling with each touch of the dream villain. Gulping slowly, taking a slow and deep breath, she looked forward, locking eyes with the woman as she pried her shirt off and sat there, legs spread, skirt around her waist, her chest free to the world, she looked an utter sight to behold with her light blue hair flowing around her, and those mismatched eyes locking with the woman's. Her chest rising and falling rapidly with her quick breaths, she waited to see what the woman would do.

She was not disappointed, gasping as the woman's lips began attacking her breasts, drawing a soft coo from her lips. "Dream me....is super gay.....glad to know it" she said, biting her lip as she waited eagerly for the woman to get serious. She gasped, letting out a soft yelp of surprise as she felt the woman's hands come up and began groping them as the woman's tongue began brushing over her nipples, drawing another soft moan from her lips. "Gods....this is incredible..." she said as she rocked her hips forward. She reached a hand up, diving into the woman's hair, before pulling and crying out as her nipple sudenly disappeared into the woman's mouth where she began sucking greedily. "Oh Fffffffuck" she moaned, almost falling backwards on the table with her surprise and the sudden rush of pleasure.

"Maybe real life you is super gay too and you've just not had a chance to explore it...you should find out next time we're together."

The words contained a sultry yet dominant tone as Veronica spoke them against Sarah's breasts, making them sound more like an order than a suggestion. After this little dreamtime night of passion Sarah's subconscious would be hard-pressed not to think about Veronica but the seductive villainess wanted to cement the thought that this could be something Sarah would enjoy in real life in the other woman's mind.

The yelps, the gasps, the pleasured moans that spilled forth from the heroine's soft and kissable lips, everything about the other woman's reactions was driving Veronica wild. She responded to Sarah rocking her hips forward without even thinking about it, pushing her own hips forward and rolling them in a circle so that their crotches pressed and rubbed together. The villainess moaned in arousal as the heroine's hair plunged into her flowing red hair and became entangled in it, and as Sarah moaned out and leaned back, Veronica pushed her hands against the other woman's chest so that Sarah fell backwards onto the table. Veronica immediately climbed up onto the table with her, sending bank notes scattering and fluttering to the ground in all directions. She took Sarah's legs in her hands and turned the other woman so she was laying across the length of the table, which was easily large and strong enough to accomodate both their bodies with room to spare. She looked down at Sarah with lust in her eyes and quickly pulled off her top, exposing her own naked upper body and causing her ample breasts to bounce free. Here in the dream world she had no bra on, and as her proud breasts lay before Sarah in all their glory, Veronica grabbed Sarah's skirt in both hands and ripped it down the centre as if it was a piece of paper. She pulled the tattered fabric away from Sarah's body and threw it aside before hastily wiggling out of her own skirt, leaving both of them in just their shoes and panties.

She lunged forward and locked lips with Sarah again, claiming the other woman's mouth in a passionate and hungry kiss as her bare breasts pressed against Sarah's. Her right hand plunged between Sarah's legs and inside her panties, her fingers rubbing the warm wet folds of her enemy-turned-lover's pussy.

"Next time...you're going to jail" she grumbled, though there didn't seem to be much conviction in her words. She shook her head, trying to clear it of the strange fog that seemed to have crept in. Sarah gasped as she felt the woman suddenly pushing her backwards, and she lost all balance she managed to gain, quickly dropping back onto the table. Before she had time to respond, the woman was on top of her and their mixed heavy breathing was momentarily silenced by the scattering of paper and cash flying off the table. Already having forgotten the almost commanding instructions she had received, she lay there, looking up at the woman before gasping with a soft cry as the woman grabbed her legs, tossing her about like she weighed nothing! She didn't ever remember Release being this strong but hey, it was a dream and she had to admit. The woman's strength was turning her on, while also triggering that safe feeling of being protected, knowing this woman had such power.

She shivered a bit, biting her lip once more before staring unabashedly over at the woman as she saw the top coming off. She was to focused on the woman's tits to even notice her skirt being torn away until suddenly the hands and lips and breasts were attacking her all at once! She moaned out, helpless against the pleasurable onslaught to her senses, her hips bucking into the woman's hand, her body arching against her breasts, and her lips pressing hard against Release's, chasing after them with a soft and needy whimper while her hands clung desperately to the woman's arms.

Back
Top Bottom