Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thawing The Ice Heroine ((Vamp and Daleen))

The slow kisses and soft, sensual touches the two women had shared were gone now, replaced by a hungry and passionate longing. Starting out with this level of intensity could have been too much for Sarah, so Veronica had started them slow and built their passion up to this point.

Now things could get really steamy.

Veronica moved her body so her bare breasts rubbed firmly against Sarah's as they kissed, their hard nipples flicking and pressing against one another. Her tongue plunged into Sarah's mouth, dancing and wiggling against the other woman's tongue. Her hand slipped out of Sarah's panties just long enough to grab the thin garment and yank it down Sarah's thighs, leaving the other woman to wiggle out of them the rest of the way.

Her hands went next to her own expensive lace panties, pulling them down and slipping them off with her legs. She atop Sarah and pressed against her, their now fully naked bodies entwining as their breasts, stomachs, pussies and legs all began rubbing against one another.

"We feel incredible together, don't we?" She whispered between kisses, rolling her hips so that her pussy rubbed against Sarah's, pressing the heroine's bare behind hard against the table with every movement. "I want you, Arctic..."

Last edited:
Sarah moaned, arching herself against the table, while her legs spread wider as the woman's fingers continued teasing her through her panties as their lips locked together and their bodies ground together. "Goddess above...best dream ever" she moaned out as she broke the kiss, struggling to breath, before diving back in to the kiss, her lips parting for the woman and soon their tongues were clashing against one another. Sarah groaned as the hands left before she quickly began kicking her legs, wiggling her panties down and out of the way before they broke the kiss once more. Panting fast and hard, Sarah looked over at Release, watching her stripping down out of her panties, leaving them both naked before each other.

Gulping once more, she squeaked, before giggling softly as the woman laid atop her, and she quickly moved to wrap her arms around the woman's body, moaning as her hips continued pushing back against Release's. She groaned, before laying her head back, her blue hair splaying out around her before she smiled. "Dream villain....we feel amazing together....but if you don't let me cum soon then this is going to turn into a nightmare" she teased, before pulling the woman back in for another kiss.

The two women seemed to lunge at each other's mouths as their panties came away, their legs kicking and writhing as they spiralled deeper into pleasure. Veronica echoed Sarah's moan with one of her own as the other woman's arms wrapped around her bare body, squeezing and gripping her tightly as their bodies pressed together. Her lips quickly returned to Sarah's neck as the heroine laid her head back, kissing and sucking roughly against the soft and sensitive skin. Sarah's neck had been teased with slow, sensual kisses before, but now it was on the receiving end of a passionate and intense flurry of kisses broken only by hard and hungry sucks that would have left vibrant love marks all across her pale skin had this been happening in reality.

She laughed happily as she found herself being pulled into another kiss and returned it with great enthusiasm. Her hips rocked and thrust harder and faster, rubbing her pussy against Sarah's before she suddenly slipped a hand down between their legs and plunged her index and middle fingers into Sarah's pussy. The other woman's sex was hot and wet, clearly ready for and desperate for Veronica's touch. Her fingers began to pump back and forth, curling and twisting inside her dreamscape lover as she captured Sarah's lower lip between her teeth and sucked on it, growling like an aroused animal. Her other hand suddenly seized one of Sarah's hands and pinned it down on the metal table above Sarah's head, their fingers entwining as Veronica let go of Sarah's lower lip and stared into her eyes.

"I'm going to make you mine" she growled before lunging in for another kiss.

Sarah moaned as the woman attacked her with a new vigor, pushing all of Sarah's senses to the max as she cried out, her nails dragging down Release's back. "Oh FUCK!" she cried out, arching and moaning as she rocked her body against the woman's. Her toes curled as the fingers suddenly moved and pushed inside of her, drawing a high pitched squeal of pleasure. "Close, fuck....I'm close" she gasped out, her eyes closing as they rolled to the back of her head. "Fuck, fuck, Goddess above Release, right there" she gasped as the woman's fingers began curling and twisting inside of her. She pressed into the kiss, basking in it all as she felt herself rapidly approaching the ledge, before breaking the kiss as she went over. She screamed her pleasure to the dream world, echoing it off the walls around them as her body convulsed around Release's.

And then, she awoke to the sound of her neighbors slamming on the wall, shouting at her to shut the hell up. She groaned, her entire body trembling as she quickly realized where she was, and that her pants were now an utter mess. Groaning, she rolled over onto her bed, staring at the wall. "Jesus...." she panted out, the dream feeling all to real, even now awake she felt it, the woman's hands all over her, inside of her, the lips tugging on her throat. Shivering softly, she sighed, and spent the rest of the night trying to figure out what had caused it, and what the hell it had meant.

The nails raking down her back sent a shiver of excitement through Veronica's body. The brief pain of being scratched gave way to a blossoming feeling of pleasure, reminding Veronica how much she loved rough play during sex.

"Climax for me, Arctic...right here and now in this bank vault" she growled, her long red hair bouncing with the force of each thrust of her hand. She pressed her own body down against Sarah's as the heroine arched and convulsed, pinning her firmly against the table's cold metallic surface.

Their mouths wrestled with one another as Veronica's fingers pleasured the other woman, their bodies pressing and writhing together until suddenly Sarah arched up hard and cried out, the sounds of her orgasm echoing through the vault before the dreamscape was shattered.

Veronica's eyes opened and she found herself staring at the ceiling of her bedroom, breathing heavily and with a light sheen of sweat coating her skin. She grinned and slipped a hand between her legs, rubbing herself as she thought of Sarah...of what they'd just done...a heroine and a villainess, fucking like wild animals in the bank vault...Sarah had been so sensual, so passionate, so desperately in need of affection...

Veronica began moaning and writhing on the bed, imagining that it was Sarah's hand between her legs rather than her own. Minutes later she cried out in ecstasy and lay there grinning in the darkness, breathing heavily.

Her mind was made up now.

She'd honour the words she'd spoken to Sarah.

She would make the other woman hers.

Sarah wasn't able to get back to sleep, but at least after looking at the clock, she found she had managed to grab a decent six hours, easily the most sleep she'd gotten in the last two months. Her body was sore, and the cold shower offered no relief from that, but she at least felt somewhat refreshed without muck, sooth, smoke, and sweat clinging to her body. And on the plus side, she got a text from one of the neighbor hero's who was in the area for the day for some police investigation in his city, so she could afford to ignore a call or two. Today was a day she was determined to just relax, and enjoy. She'd have to find a new job at some point but that could wait another day. She had her rent paid ahead a few months so getting some under the table cash job would be easy enough with how much time she had, tonight, she was truly going to relax. Besides, she needed the escape to figure out what the hell that dream had been about.

She spent the day fixing her uniform, doing some laundry, enjoying a pack of ramen she got, she dug in to her vacation fund as the day began creeping away and night came out. She had enough for two drinks and a cover charge, which would really make this day into the perfect little vacation she had for the day. And so she found herself at Elements, one of the few clubs where people knew who she was, and left her alone while keeping secret. What was better then that though, was that sometimes people would buy her a drink or even some food, which was honestly one of the best things in the world as far as she was concerned. So she strolled in, going for her usual spot away in the corner, liking to be among the people and feel the life of the club, but seperated safely away into her little corner of darkness so she could watch the whole floor, always paranoid about being attacked.

Veronica slept soundly that night, her thoughts full of erotic possibilities. She was still thinking about Sarah when she awoke the next morning, and as she went about her day she found her thoughts continually drifting back to what they'd done together in their shared dream. Sarah's passion had been surprising, her need for intimacy and protection even more so, and while none of it had been 'real', Sarah's desire for her in the dreamscape had been very real. She hadn't expected such desire from a heroine. Until she'd taken a peek into Sarah's thoughts she'd have thought the woman would be getting plenty of action - she was beautiful, beloved by seemingly everyone, and would surely have her pick of flings or serious relationships.

Yet in a delicious twist of irony, the one the heroine truly needed was a villainess.

As the evening came around, Veronica took her time getting ready for what she hoped would be a fateful night. After a long shower she got dressed in a semi-transparent white blouse top and a pair of fitted white trousers that hugged her long legs and pert rear. Over the top of the trousers she slipped on a thin see-through skirt, the kind of garment that had no practical purpose other than to suggest class and elegance on the part of the wearer. She checked herself in the mirror and picked up her sunglasses, casting one last satisfied look at herself before slipping into a pair of white high heels. Her long red hair cast a striking contrast with her mostly white outfit in a look purely designed to turn heads and capture eyes.

But there was only one person's eyes she wanted to capture this night.

dcrtpvt-6fbab6a7-b7e7-4a6f-85b7-98aebab4924c.jpg

Veronica's chauffer had been prepped for the evening and was already waiting outside the penthouse in her black limousine. He would convey her to the club and then wait nearby until she was ready for him. Limos were commonplace in a city like this and having one waiting near Elements wouldn't look out of place.

Half an hour later she stepped out of the limo and swept into Elements, walking confidently and with the air of a woman who already owned the place and everyone in it. She reached out with her mind as she approached the bar, not needing to look for Sarah with her eyes. Her heart skipped a beat as she sensed the heroine nearby. In this place. To her left. A booth table in the corner.

She was already here.

Veronica smirked to herself and ordered a cocktail, standing at the bar and deliberately not looking in Sarah's direction. Customers and staff were already throwing her appreciative looks. She was used to that. Even without activating her pheremones Veronica was quite the head turner.

And so she stood, sipping her cocktail and ignoring the lustful looks of men around her as she reached out with her mind, beckoning to Sarah and waiting to feel the other woman's eyes on her.

Sarah was lounging back in her little corner, idly picking at a plate of fries and a mojito that the owner had sent out for her. She'd saved this club more then a few times, and she knew the owner well, not to mention most of the regulars. It was how she could come here without a disguise and not worry about being ratted out. Just about everyone here kept their mouths shut when they saw her walking in, and after the last few months they all knew how desperately she needed some time to just, exist. Time without fighting a villain, or rescuing a civilian, time to just be a person. It was pure bliss as far as Sarah was concerned. She laid her head back, her long blue hair spilling around her as she stared up at the ceiling, resting her head against the soft cushion of the booth. Moments like this, were what kept her sane. However she almost instantly noticed the air around her changing, the entire bar seemed to go quiet for a moment, and her head snapped forward, ready to face whatever it was that had caused such a drastic and sudden change from the normal atmosphere.

Then she saw her, the red haired woman standing over at the bar. She was beautiful, that much anyone could see, and if Sarah wasn't so straight, she'd be tempted to go flirt with the woman. Well, flirt in her mind, she'd fight a three ton muscle bound mutant without fear, but talking to people, that was a different thing altogether. Besides, she was straight, no matter what the nagging thought about last night's dream had meant. Still her eyes lingered on the woman's ass for a moment, her face flushing red. For a moment she'd swear that was something oddly familiar about the woman, though she was only staring at the back of the woman, she felt drawn to her. She didn't really understand how it was, since she knew all the regular's here, and this woman was most definitely not one of them.

Yet the nagging thought was still there. She knew this woman, she knew her well, and no matter how much she tried to look away, her eyes kept snatching back to the woman. Gulping, she reached down, taking a hard pull on her minty drink, trying to calm the burning heat that was her head at the moment. She brought a hand up, clearing her throat as she gave herself a quick frosting to cool herself down. She didn't understand what was going on but, in her line of work that was the norm, so she just dealt with it. Fine....she couldn't stop staring at a beautiful woman. Could anyone blame her? All the men and most of the woman were joining her in their open gawking, she could at least gawk respectfully, no need to lose her head here over some random person...right?

As she stood at the bar and sipped her drink, Veronica felt the unmistakable focus of Sarah's mind just as strongly as she felt her gaze. Veronica peered into Sarah's thoughts, reading the confusion and desire that lingered there as if they were words on a page. A mischievous smirk crept onto her face. She took another sip of her cocktail, ignoring Sarah for a few more moments before looking over in the heroine's direction. Their eyes met across the room, sending a faint shiver of anticipation down Veronica's spine. She offered Sarah a warm, seductive smile and then turned back to her drink.

It wouldn't do to seem too keen, after all.

She reached out with her mind, gently probing Sarah's thoughts to find out what the other woman was drinking.

"Another one of these" she said to the barman, pointing at her glass. "And a mojito. If you could make those appear without staring down my top I'd be most grateful."

The barman plushed a deep scarlet before turning and preparing the drinks. He seemed to be trying very hard not to look at Veronica at all.

Once the drinks were placed before her she stood up and fixed her eyes on Sarah again before picking up the two glasses and walking over to the other woman's booths, her hips swaying as they always did when she moved. She walked right up to Sarah and placed the Mojito down in front of her with a smile, then slid into the seat on the other side of the table.

"It's not every day I get such appreciative looks from a superhero" she said, her pheromones silently releasing and working their way into Sarah's system.

Sarah's heart began hammering in her chest as she saw the woman turning around and facing her. She was struck with the feeling that somehow she absolutely KNEW this woman. She didn't know where from, or how she knew this woman, but she most definitely knew her, and not just a random passerby either. She ran into people all the time with her hero activities, but that was not where she saw this woman. No, she knew this woman personally, but how?!? It was driving her crazy, not to mention other things were beginning to go crazy beyond her mind as well. She stared up in surprise as she realized the woman was suddenly standing before her, and she was snapped out of her thoughts. She took a slow and deep breath as a shiver ran through her before she cleared her throat, and stared once more again up at the woman. "I......yeah" she said softly, before wondering what she was talking about.

"Um, I mean, hey. Sorry, I didn't meant to stare just, you seemed really familiar" she said before finishing off her drink, letting the refreshing mint help sooth the sudden dryness in her mouth. "Have we met before? I mean....I don't want to be rude and seem like, I don't care and forgot but, I really can't remember meeting you before but...I'd swear we've met. You're not a heroine yourself are you?" she asked, desperately trying to place this red haired beauty before her.

"It's okay, I don't mind you staring at me. In fact I think I rather like it" Veronica replied. She spoke slowly and seductively, giving her pheremones time to begin properly working on Sarah, unzipping the other woman's inner desires and stripping away her inhibitions.

"We have met before...a few times, actually" she continued, offering Sarah a playful smile. She could see the confusion on her face, the desperate struggle to figure out who Veronica was. The urge to tell Sarah she recognised her from a dream where they'd fucked like wild animals was hard to resist.

"I'm not a superhero but I WAS at the bank robbery yesterday" she said, taking a sip of her drink and giving Sarah a mischievous look over the rim of the glass.

"Oh....w-well, alright then" she offered weakly, clearly not having expected that response. "Hey...just, just so we're clear, I'm straight. I mean, if I'm misreading things then that's my bad but...um...." she drifted off, shivering as she breathed in the woman's perfume, at least that's what she thought it was. It was sweet, and it made her head a bit fuzzy. "You smell nice" she said before she realized she was talking. Blushing brightly, she cleared her throat, before looking up at the woman, frowning as she tried to place the woman. So she did KNOW her but...she couldn't figure out where.

However as the woman mentioned the bank robbery, she quickly went through all the hostages she had seen, and she knew this woman wasn't among them. She'd remember someone like that there, so was it a cop maybe? She frowned, her face twisting into a scowl as she tried to think, though it was becoming increasingly difficult. However finally, she gasped as she figured it out. Her scowl deepened and suddenly her hands flare to life, one hand frosting over while the other formed a ball of fire. "Release...look, if you're here for round two, then bugger off. I'm not fighting you here. It's my day off, my first day off in literal months. If you want to go another round, save it for tomorrow....please?" she asked, knowing the woman was a woman of her word. "I don't know how you found me...as for recognizing me, that one's obvious. Now I'll have to just friggen, LIVE in a disguise, so thanks for that, but whatever. Can you just...leave please?" she asked hopefully, not wanting to be around the woman, especially not after last night's dream. Being around Release was the farthest thing from what she wanted right now.

Veronica simply smiled in response to Sarah's entirely unconvincing declaration of hetrosexuality. After what they'd shared together in the dreamscape the previous night she knew all too well that Sarah was nowhere near as straight as she claimed, at least not when Veronica was the one coming on to her.

She giggled and bit her lower lip as Sarah complimented the way she smelled. If only the other woman knew that it wasn't her perfume but the aroma of her pheremones as they entered Sarah's mind and stripped away her inhibitions. Between her pheremones and her psychic abilities Veronica could easily control another person and bend them to her will but that wasn't what she wanted with Sarah. There was no fun in just controlling the other woman into being her lover, and Veronica had no intention of taking away Sarah's individuality through mind control.

She liked the other woman just the way she was.

Veronica watched Sarah and sipped her drink as the heroine fought to work out who she was. A small chuckle escaped her lips at the look of shock on Sarah's pretty face as the other woman figured it out, her eyes never moving from the heroine's face even as the other woman's hands began to glow.

"First of all darling, there was never a round one between us" she replied casually. "We didn't fight yesterday and fighting you was never the reason for my actions. Secondly, if I was here to cause trouble for you I wouldn't be doing it in such a public place and I certainly wouldn't be doing it in my nice evening wear." With her eyes fixed on Sarah's she ran her left slowly and sensually down from her own left shoulder, down her side and down to her leg. "See? No disguise. I'm off duty too. Us villains can have nights off too, you know. So relax and put those glowing hands of yours away before you warp the varnish on this table, lord knows it's seen enough punishment already."

Veronica picked her glass up and took another sip of her drink, her eyes remaining fixed on Sarah's.

Sarah scowled at the woman, watching her, before sighing and shaking her head. "Right...technically true" she grumbled, before looking over at the woman. She stared, gulping as she watched the woman's hands running down those curves. Her dream flashed in her head, and it was all to easy to imagine those curves underneath the dress, feeling the warmth of the woman's hips grinding against her own. A shiver ran through her before she quickly grabbed her mojito, draining what was left of it.

Sighing as she dropped the now empty cup down onto the table, she sighed and looked back up to the woman. "Alright. You know what? Fine...you're not breaking any laws outside of fleeing arrest, the warrants out...and now I know what you look like behind that mask..." which she somehow knew anyways. Somehow, last night in her dream, she knew the woman's face, and now here it was, confirmed in person. She must have seen the woman at some point before. Sighing softly, she laid her head back and stared up at the ceiling. "Alright...just, please don't leave this place a mess, and you're sitting with me so I can keep an eye on you. I still don't trust you" she grumbled.

Veronica could hardly contain her smirk as she watched Sarah's eyes following the movement of her hand down her body. She reached out with her mind and felt the little jolt of Sarah's heart, followed quickly by her sped up pulse and the faint increase in her breathing speed. The pheremones were working just as well as she'd hoped, and the longer Sarah was subjected to them, the stronger their influence would become.

"Me? Leave the place a mess? You're the one who went straight to glowing fists as a way of dealing with your problems just now. I'm merely sitting here having a drink" Veronica chuckled. "And you were more than happy for me to be here when you were staring at my rear from across the bar. Maybe you're just upset that I'm sat down now and you can't have a proper look" she teased, looking at Sarah over the rim of her glass as she sipped the last of her cocktail. "It's true that me being at the same bar as you is no coincidence, but I didn't have trouble on my mind. I know you felt it too when we were together yesterday...the spark...the hint of something electric...the need to make a human connection. You spend all your time protecting this city and the people in it but when was the last time you allowed yourself to just sit and experience the company of another human, let alone another super?"

Veronica sighed and slid her empty glass to one side. "I feel it too. I could make anyone in this bar fall at my feet and lick my shoes if I wanted it, but it's no substitute for a genuine human connection. Last night, when we reached our accord and agreed to go our seperate ways, I saw a chance for us to build bridges...to truly know and understand one another, not as the personas we let the rest of the world see, but as who we really are...that's why I'm here with you."

Sarah glowered up at the woman as Release teased her about staring at the woman's ass. "Of course I was staring at your ass. Someone like you, that's where all the talking is done from" she grumbled, but there was a bit less bite in her tone as she squirmed in her seat. She sighed, really hoping the adrenaline spike didn't burn off to much of the liquor. She was really close to a nice buzz! Her relaxation ruined, her mind muddled at the sudden development, she just sat there, thinking for a moment. "That spark, was surprise at a villain keeping their word" she said before sighing softly and rubbing her face with her hands, before sliding them through her hair to calm herself down a bit.

"People like me don't get to have company or connections. Doing something like that is just selfish...puts the other person in harm's way, and you can never give someone the attention they deserve when you spend half the day galivanting around the city. You could die any second, or worse you don't save the wrong person with a feather gentle touch and they sue the hell out of you for assault and medical and emotional trauma and blah de blah de blah" she grumbled.

Looking back to Release, tensing as she saw how close the woman was getting, she gulped once more, staring at the woman. "I know who you are. You've got integreity, I'll give you that. You don't hurt people, you keep your word, you never hold kids as hostages. But you're selfish, and greedy, and incredibly lazy, making a living off of other peoples living. Well, okay no not people, corporations and banks mostly. You never took or broke anything that wasn't insured but still! It's wrong, and you do it easily. You're a villain, and I'm a hero, and no matter how ridiculous the whole culture about that kind of smuck is, you're a bad girl...person! I mean, you're a bad person...just, just sit down and shut up. I'm getting another drink since you've gone and ruined my day off with baby sitting duty" she grumbled as she tried to move away from the table.

"People like you don't get to have company or connections? You sit there saying that with a straight face and tell me I'm the one talking out of my ass?" Veronica chuckled. "Darling, please. Your self-imposed martyrdom would be impressive if you were a knight in some cliche children's book but we live in the real world. Humans need intimacy...affection...the support of others. It's how we're biologically programmed as a species. You and I might be supers but we're still human. Depriving yourself of a basic human need might make you feel like some sort of selfless hero but all it really does is make you lonely and open you up to feelings of resentment and isolation. All the superpowers in the world can't stop you falling into depression when your basic needs are being unfulfilled." Veronica leaned forward, her chin resting on her hand and one eyebrow cocked playfully at Sarah. "As for breaking someone with a feather gentle touch...well, perhaps you just need a man who's not so easy to break...or a woman. It's 2021, after all."

Veronica smiled and picked up her empty glass, waving it at Sarah as the other woman got up from the table. "Another one for me too, please! Feel free to put them on my tab if you can stand to accept another drink from such a bad, bad girl..."

Sarah just sighed, rolling her eyes. "As far as I know. I could be some mutant alien thing from an alternate timeline. I can't exactly afford the kind of testing to find that stuff out. So for all either of us know, no I do not need that intimacy, affection, and support" she said, already tired of the conversation. Sighing, she shook her head. "You know, almost nothing about me Release. You don't know who I am, what I want, where I want to be, what I want to do, nothing. You know my name, you know where I hang out, hell you probably even know where I live, fat lot of good that does you. I'm being evicted next week because I got fired, because people like you, can't leave well enough alone and have to be violent criminals, robbers, basically interrupting the lives of people just trying to get by and I can't hold a job and help people at the same time. So forgive me, if I don't take your advice to heart. You want something, I don't know what it is but you're not getting it from me" she snapped, her temper flaring as her one day off in months was rapidly circling the drain and she was beginning to feel overwhelmed. The truth was a lot of the woman's words hit home with Sarah, but she just couldn't bring herself to admit it. "And I'm still straight! I already told you that......" she all but growled, last night's dream fresh in her mind, striking her temper up at the woman's prodding. "Greg, just...just pour liquor in a cup and some mint and call it a mojito, please? And keep it on MY tab...also another of whatever the hell she's drinking, water it down" she grumbled, figuring she could make the woman suffer a bit, and also not wanting a drunk super villain on her hands.

Veronica simply watched and listened as Sarah ranted and raved at her. She was quite sure at this point that she knew more about Sarah than the heroine knew about herself, such was the power of psychic abilities, but trying to point that out to the other woman would only rile her up more, and not in the right ways. It was better to just let her get some of this out of her system.

Her eyes flicked toward the barman and a single thought passed from her mind to his.

You'll do no such thing. In fact, you'll make her drink stronger than usual.

The words were an order, not a suggestion. She knew the simple minded man would follow them to the letter. She'd overpowered people far stronger than him with her abilities.

And so she sat there, watching Sarah and revelling in the lustful stares of the men and women around her.

Sarah sighed, hanging her head to try and calm herself down before the drinks were readied. She grabbed her own, as well as Releases before moving back to the table. "Here" she grumbled as she handed Release her drink. "So, you said that we all need intimacy, support, affection, blah de blah...who do you have? I'm sure you've got an army" she said before taking a hard pull on her drink. She set it down, licking her lips before clearing her throat. She made a mental note to leave a decent tip to Greg today, he poured the drink strong for sure. Sighing softly, she laid her head back against the head rest on the seat, before looking over once more at Release. "It's only fair after all, and I'd like to know who I'm drinking with" she said.

Veronica nodded as her drink was handed to her. She did a quick read of Sarah's mind just to make sure the other woman hadn't put anything in it. Sarah didn't seem the type but Veronica hadn't gotten this far in life by being careless. A sleeping pill to make her docile would have been all too easy to add in discreetly.

"An army?" She repeated, her tone taking on a cold edge. "You think I'm some sort of backstreet whore that manipulates people into going to bed with them just because of my looks and abilities? How very judgemental of you."

She took a sip of her drink, letting silence fall between them for a few moments. As she set her glass back down she finally spoke again.

"No, I don't have an army. I've had lovers, certainly, but I'm rather discerning in my tastes, and I've never had to brainwash any of them. I just have fun and help others to do the same. You should try it some time" she said, aware that her pheremones would be hitting Sarah with a fresh blast now. "But come on, seriously. How long has it been since you allowed yourself to be close to someone? To have fun?"

Sarah just stared at the woman, not even bothering to try and look embarrassed. "Yes. That's exactly what I think" she said bluntly "I think that when you get bored, you go on a power trip like every other villain, and just take what you want without any real thought to it's consequences or the people whose lives you're affecting." she said with a nod before taking another large pull on her drink, shivering softly as she breathed deep in the scent of a almost sour floral smell that was in the air. She REALLY did want to know what perfume the woman was wearing, it was amazing!

"Hm. Well then I'm not afraid to say when I'm wrong" she said with a wave of her hand. "Sorry" she offered simply, seeing no point in lingering on the subject. She blinked, before her face began glowing dark red at the question. "That is entirely none of your business" she grumbled, though a quick read would show the answer was that, there really wasn't a last time. She'd been born with powers, it tended to scare everyone off. She was always bullied in school for being a freak, and her parents weren't much help either. Both of them being regular folk, they had no idea how to deal with a super child, so when the government came offering to take her off their hands, they happily signed her away. She left school, her home, and everythig to join some ridiculous camp to help kids learn their powers.

After she left that place, not a fan of how they tried to raise fighters eager for blood and money as rewards, she had lived on her own ever since, not seeing any point to making friends beyond a stray cat that lived outside her apartment complex that sometimes found it's way into her place. She even made a little bed for the flea ridden bugger. That cat was pretty much Sarah's only companion. Sighing softly, she shook her head, not really sure those thoughts suddenly surfaced, considering she hadn't though about her childhood in years, she eagerly washed them away with another pull of her drink, now halfway gone. Her body was a pleasant little buzz, and Sarah leaned back against the booth, showing the slighest hint of cleaveage in her outfit as her neck stretched out while her head fell back.

"Blegh..." she said aloud, before sitting straight once again, running her hand through her hair to calm herself down a bit. "Come on. I need some fresh air and I'm not leaving you alone to do...whatever it is you're planning to do" she grumbled before reaching down to grab the woman's hand. A soft gasp slipped her lips as she felt a warmth spread up her arm, before she quickly frosted it away, leaving her hand icy cold in the woman's grip. She grabbed her glass, downing it all in a couple big gulps before she wobbled a bit and moved to the front door.

"Maybe so" Veronica shrugged, clearly unphased by Sarah's accusations. "But I live a life that's rewarding and that I'm grateful to wake up to each morning. Not many in this world can say that...not even heroes."

She shrugged again as Sarah apologised, but this time there was a playful edge to her expression. "Apology accepted. I can hardly blame you for having pre-conceived opinions about me. But whatever you think about my intentions, you know I'm a woman of my word. If I say I'm not here to cause trouble for anyone then you know I mean it. If I wanted to plunge this place into chaos I would have done so by now rather than sitting and chatting with you. Whether you like it or not, us being supers gives us a connection that we can't share with anyone who doesn't have powers. The normal people just don't understand us. They never will. And that's why it's good to spend time in the company of someone who understands us every now and then."

Veronica made no attempt to resist as Sarah reached down and took her hand. She smirked up at her and as their hands met she interlinked her fingers between Sarah's, clasping the other woman's hand in an almost intimate gesture, just as she'd done in their shared dream the night before. Sarah's hand felt wonderful against hers, even more so than in the dreamscape. This was real, after all. Last night had been convincing but it was still a simulation. As Sarah started leading her toward the door, Veronica stopped and began moving toward the dance area, giving Sarah's hand a tug to guide her along with her. The dance area was a seperate room that could be accessed through an old archway, the sound of music and the soft strobing of lights slipping out through the arch.

"You want to keep me close? I'm alright with that. But let's at least have a dance. We both came out tonight for a fun evening, after all. Come on."

"Yeah that's fair...but I'm still keeping an eye on you. You might not be here to burn the world down but you're after something" she said with a frown, while shaking her head as she heard the woman talking about needing to spend time with other supers, and how humans would never understand them. "Well I don't exactly fit in with other supers either. They're one step away from villains themselves, the money the government pays them for hero duties is just a glorified mafia style protection. I can almost hear some of them saying 'It would be a real shame if something were to happen to this nice city'" she scoffed, mostly just talking aloud to herself now, the liquor working on dulling her logic, while the pheremones muddled what was left of her inhibitions, making her whole world began to blur a bit.

In fact she didn't even notice she wasn't moving towards the door anymore until she bumped into someone who was dancing. Sarah blinked, before her frown deepened while she realized she was being pulled away to the dance floor. "Hey, hey where are you going?" she called out as she let herself be dragged away from the door and into the throbbing mass of moving bodies and surrounded by loud music, bright flashing and colorful lights, and surrounded by dancing people pressing against her on all sides. The temperature in the room seemed to skyrocket with so many moving bodies in here that sweat began beading up on Sarah's forehead.

Shaking her head once more, she moved, before she found herself pressing against Release, which made her mind flash back to her dream last night where she felt the woman's body pressing against her own in a far different way. Her face flushed red, she shivered, before looking down. "I don't know how to dance! And I'm only this close so you can't lose me!" she called out, having to shout to be heard over the sound of the night club. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she realized the woman was taller then her as well, standing there in the crowd all confident, ready to take on the world, while Sarah was far from comfortable in such a crowded area. "Fine! Just, one dance! Then I really need to get some air!" she said, gulping nervously, unintentionally squeezing onto the woman's hand for comfort, as Release was solid and not a part of this moving mass. It was comforting as she was rapidly overwhelmed to have something NOT moving all over the place, though she refused to admit anything of that nature.

Veronica moved easily through the ever moving mass of people, guiding Sarah along with her until they were embedded in the centre of the dancing crowd. She stopped and turned to Sarah, a confident and mischievous smile on her face as her body began to move in time to the beat of the music.

Veronica had always felt comfortable around large crowds. Knowing that she could control and influence them with her mind made them seem a lot less intimidating. Despite all the people moving around her and the heat of so many bodies, Veronica's attention was fixed solely on Sarah.

She raised her arms above her head and moved her hips like an erotic dancer, her whole body seeming to sway and move in a way that was elegant yet deeply erotic. As she danced she moved closer to Sarah until their breasts were pressing together through the fabric of their clothing, the sensation of Sarah's soft orbs pressed against her own sending a shiver of excitement down her spine. She looked deep into Sarah's eyes and lowered her arms, folding them around Sarah's neck and draping them over the other woman's shoulders as she danced against her. Veronica's hips rolled against Sarah's and their upper bodies rubbed together as their faces drew ever closer.

"Let your body relax and move with mine."

Sarah would hear Veronica's sultry voice in her head clearly over the sounds of music and people.

Back
Top Bottom