Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thawing The Ice Heroine ((Vamp and Daleen))

Sarah was scowling as she felt surrounded by the mob, her whole body growing warm as she tried to adjust to the pressing of so many bodies around her. Her head was beginning to grow fuzzy, and she found it difficult to stand without wobbling a bit. She looked over, tensing as she felt something touching her, pressing tighter to her, drawing a gasp as she looked forward and found Release pressed tight to her body. Shivering as the arms draped over her neck, her eyes fluttered for a moment as the woman began grinding against her.

The warmth in her body began spreading rapidly, her hands were trembling as she reached out, grabbing onto the woman's hips for support, her legs threatening to go weak as she felt the woman's hips pushing and rocking against her. Her eyes were easing down a bit as she relaxed against the woman's body. "F-fine..." she stammered out weakly, not really having much of a choice anyways. Her head was fuzzy and her body was tingling as she began moving, trying her very best to just relax and match the woman's movements.

Veronica didn't need psychic abilities to read the conflict raging within Sarah's mind and body. The little flutter of the heroine's eyelids as their bodies rubbed together for the first time betrayed how deeply Sarah yearned for the sensual touch of another person. The trembling of her hands as she reached out and held Veronica's hips seemed to stem from a forbidden sense of excitement as welll as nervousness, while the look on Sarah's face was one of confusion mixed with yearning.

And at this close distance Veronica's pheremones would be stripping away Sarah's inhibitions, silencing all those nagging thoughts of what if's and buts, leaving her free to act upon what she wanted.

Veronica smiled and slowly pressed closer against Sarah as the other woman began tentatively matching her movements. Veronica looked deep into Sarah's eyes as they danced, her gaze locked onto Sarah's and refusing to move away. Her right hand began moving up and down behind Sarah's head, her fibgertips stroking and caressing the back of Sarah's neck before sliding into her hair.

Their bodies soon settled into a matching rhyrhm, grinding and rubbing against each other along with the music. Their faces were slowly inching closer and Veronica could now feel Sarah's short, excitable breaths tickling her lips.

And then Veronica's voice was inside Sarah's mind again, clear and seductive.

"You're so beautiful..."

Sarah shivered as she clung to the woman, pressing tighter against her while her fingers dug in against Releases hips. "One dance...okay? Just....just the one" she said, her voice low, soft, and breathy. Her eyes seemed almost hazed over, her face relaxed even as she began chewing on her lower lip. She felt hot...almost overwhelming hot, which for her was strange considering she was literally always on fire and always filled with ice, but she figured it was just the drink and being surrounded by so many moving people.

Her lips parted as she began to breath a little heavier, and she looked up with her mismatched eyes to the woman, her brows furrowing. Her warning sirens were screaming but, it was as if they were far away and she could only barely hear them. She definitely felt...something, was off. She didn't know what it was though, and the more she tried to figure it out, the more confusing it all got. It soon vanished, beyond her reach forever as the woman's hands moved along her neck, a soft gasp slipping free as the hand slowly moved into her hair, drawing a clear tremble through the woman's body. Her legs almost buckled there and then on her and she pressed tighter yet to Release for support.

She didn't even realize how close they were until her eyes opened and she saw the woman's face right before her, their lips nearly touching, and once more the dream from last night flashed in her head. Her mind was reeling, her heart was pounding, and her knees were ready to crumple under her, though she held on against it. However at the woman's words, praising her, her knees finally gave in, and she fell completely against Release, relying entirely on the woman to even stand, her fingers pulling hard on the woman's dress while her eyes drifted shut and she leaned her head back into the woman's hand, a soft moan slipping from her lips.

The tighter their bodies pressed against one another, the more acutely Veronica could feel Sarah shivering against her. The heroine was clinging to her like a drowning woman clings to driftwood, bringing back memories of how vulnerable and grateful for protection Sarah had been in her dream the previous night. With every passing moment it felt like Sarah's defences were dropping, making the dance they were sharing feel deeply intimate despite so many people being around them.

Their eyes met as Sarah looked up at her and for several moments the two women just gazed at one another, Veronica's vibrant green eyes locked onto Sarah's mismatched ones as they held one another close and rubbed against each other on the dance floor. An excited shiver passed over Veronica's skin as she felt Sarah tremble against her again, as if her body was echoing the other woman's. Her fingers moved slowly and deliberately through Sarah's hair, stroking and caressing it as her heart began to race in anticipation. Their lips were so tantalisingly close now, and that simple touch to Sarah's hair had brought out such a reaction that the urge to kiss her was almost irresistable.

Yet it was the reaction to her words that truly swept away any lingering doubt she might have had about making Sarah hers. The way the other woman fell against her and gripped her dress was more than she could have hoped for, and as Sarah pressed against her for support, Veronica wrapped her other arm around the heroine's waist and held her close. With Sarah's head now tilted back and her eyes closed, Veronica tilted her own head and leaned in slowly, her lips a mere moment away from Sarah's.

"Sarah...I don't want to hurt you...I want to be with you."

As soon as the words entered Sarah's mind Veronica's lips would finally make contact with hers. The kiss was slow and deep, the feeling of Sarah's soft lips against hers sending a fresh tremble through Veronica's body. Her fingers went from running through Sarah's hair to gripping the back of her head, holding her in place as her other hand slid from Sarah's waist down to her rear, gripping it and holding their crotches pressed firmly together.

And so it was that the heroine and the villain shared their first of many kisses on a packed dance floor as music thumped around them and the lights strobed through the darkness.

Sarah's heart was pounding in her chest, her head spinning as she tried to catch her breath. She would have tried to focus her thoughts and at least calm down a bit, but such a thing was beyond her. There was such a fire burning inside of her that it burned away any attempts to reign it in. She was clinging to the woman, her body light and tingly as she pressed to Release, moaning softly as the arms wrapped tighter around her, holding her up.

Shivering and panting, her hair clinging to her forehead now damp with sweat as it beaded along her skin, she shivered as she heard the words. "I..." she stopped, or rather was stopped, as the other woman suddenly leaned in and closed the small gap between their lips. Sarah moaned softly, whimpering as she pressed in tighter still to Release's body, molding herself against the woman as she sank away into the flames of desire and passion.

Her own lips pressed back into the woman's, her body relaxing there against the woman as the hand rested in her hair, another grabbing at her tight backside which arched forward, pressing her crotch to the woman's as another moan slipped free. She forgot where she was, no longer aware of the club or the crowd. She was lost in the burning ache she felt deep inside her core. She panted as the kiss broke, her head suddenly heavy as it dropped against the woman's shoulder, her arms moving up to wrap around the woman's shoulders from under her arms.

"I...fuck.....fucking hell" she gasped out softly as she nuzzled in against Release's shoulders. "I'm sorry...I don't.....it's really hot in here isn't it?" she asked, desperately trying to avoid talking about what had just happened.

Even with the music thumping around them Veronica was able to make out the delicious little sound of Sarah whimpering into their kiss. She could feel the faint vibration of it against her lips as they kissed, signalling the crumbling of Sarah's defences and the beginning of something new and exciting for them both.

Veronica's lips parted and closed against Sarah's as she deepened their kiss, taking it from a closed mouth smooch to an open-mouthed expression of desire. How long had it been since someone had kissed Sarah like this? Months? Years? Perhaps never? Veronica knew that intimacy and pleasure had become foreign concepts to Sarah, and that would make her reintroduction to them even more powerful, especially with Veronica's pheremones stripping away her inhibitions.

Her grip on Sarah's rear turned into a firm and appreciative squeeze as the two women kissed and pressed against each other. Their bodies were so entwined that Veronica could feel Sarah's rapid heartbeat against her own chest. Their naughty little dream encounter had been fun but it didn't even begin to compare to this - the taste of Sarah's mouth, the feeling of her kiss, the way their bodies fit together so perfectly, all the little things that made those first moments of passion with a new lover had all been heightened thanks to the illicit excitement of knowing what they were doing was tabboo, not because they were both women, but because they were a heroine and a villainess.

Their lips parted with a soft smacking sound. Veronica's heart was pounding alongside Sarah's, her breasts rising and falling against the other woman's with heavy breaths. Her lips tingled, yearning to be reunited with Sarah's. She stroked the back of her lover's head lovingly as Sarah nuzzled in against her shoulder, still gripping the woman's rear with her other hand. With their crotches still pressed tightly together, Veronica began to roll her hips slowly and firmly, grinding her crotch tantalisingly against Sarah's as she began placing kisses on the top of the heroine's head.

"It is quite hot in here" she agreed, kissing Sarah's head and down to her ear. "Maybe we should go outside for some air...and if it gets too cool out there, I'll warm you up" she purred seductively before giving Sarah's ear a playful nibble.

Sarah's heart was pounding as she kept herself pressed tight against the woman while she trembled, trying to get her legs back under her. However as she kept trying to stand, her legs would began shaking, warning her not to try it just yet. Panting quickly, she shivered as the woman's hips began grinding against her own, their bodies pressed tightly together, Sarah could feel everything. Her face was flushed red, her head felt all fuddled, she couldn't seem to figure out what she was supposed to do here now. However as the woman began kissing her head, she stopped trying to think of what to do, and just stood there, embracing the moment. She couldn't recall the last time, if there even was one, when she had been held like this. Protectively but, also possessively somehow.

"Hm? Yeah...yeah air sounds good...I need some fresh air" she said softly, before shivering, her nails digging in a bit at the quick nip against her ear. Clearing her throat, she finally managed to stand on her own, before looking around. "I...I've got to go finish paying the tab..." she said softly, before frowning and shaking her head. "I'll just swing by tomorrow to grab my card...I need to get out of here" she said, stumbling a bit as she finally pulled away from the woman, bumping into someone else before finally managing to make her way through the crowd with slow and unsteady steps. She leaned against the wall as soon as she found one to lean against, before finally she stepped out into the night air. She let out a groan of appreciation as she felt the chill night air rushing over her sweat dampened skin, the brisk cold waking her up just a bit.

She took a slow and deep breath, easing the spinning of her head, before she moved over to sit on a bench, quickly pulling Release down onto the bench with her. She then moved to lean against Release, sighing as she looked over at the city. "Hey Release...why do you do it?" she asked softly. "The bank robbing and hostage taking and all that...what is it you're looking for? What do you WANT with all of it? Will it ever be enough? For all the villains out there....why? What is the end goal? What's the point? I mean....at least being a hero, I know what I want. I know what the end goal is, to make everyone safe...to make everyone feel protected, to not have to be scared...it's what I want. I want to not be scared anymore" she said softly as she closed her eyes.

Veronica followed close behind Sarah as they weaved through the crowds, keeping her eyes fixed intently on the other woman like a predator stalking her prey. As fun as their dance floor encounter had been, going outside worked to Veronica's advantage. It got them both closer to the limo, and by association, closer to getting Sarah back to her penthouse.

She sat down on tbe bench beside her unlikely conpanion anf leaned her head sideways against Sarah's as the other woman leaned against her. She looked out over the city and smiled at Sarah's question, taking the time to kiss the top of the heroine's head before speaking.

"Everyone has their own intentions. I can't speak for other villains but as for myself...I don't have the right morals or the right mindset to be a hero. I love life, and I love to live mine. I could go back into the kind of work I used to before turning to this life but my experience of people was that they're all going to betray or use you in the end...so now I do what I want, when I want. And I'm happy. Genuinely happy. Most heroes can't say the same. There's a rush and an excitement to what I do...but then again, maybe I'm just searching for something I haven't found yet...or someone" she said, turning her head to look at Sarah's face. "And you'll always be safe with me, Arctic. I'd never let anything happen to you. I care about you too much..."

Veronica cupped Sarah's chin in her hand and tilted the other woman's face so they were looking into one another's eyes.

"I'll protect you. Always."

She leaned in and pressed her lips to Sarah's in a slow, deep kiss, her right arm sliding around the other woman and holding her close.

Sarah sighed softly as she nuzzled in against the other woman, closing her eyes and just catching her breath after being overwhelmed by the crowd, which was apparently an issue for her. She opened her eyes and looked up at Release as the woman explained herself, before frowning. "So...you do it, for a rush?" she asked softly, before blinking and blushing a bit as she realized the other woman was suddenly looking at her. Her eyes went wide and she tensed as the woman promised that she would be safe with her, with a woman whose name she didn't know, who she knew nothing about....and yet she found she believed Release. Her mind was fuzzy but, she did think the woman was being honest with her. Gulping once more, she shivered, offering no resistance as the woman's hand cradled her face and they locked eyes.

A soft gasp escaped from her at the woman's promise, but before she could say anything, the woman's lips were suddenly pressed against her own. She shivered, her hands curling and pulling on the woman's dress as the arm slid around her, holding her tightly against the woman's side. She began trembling as the kiss deepened, before she leaned in, returning the kiss. She couldn't explain it, it didn't seem to make any sense but...she did feel safe. With the woman's arm wrapped around her, she felt small, and delicate. It was a feeling she hadn't experienced in a very long time. Her reputation earned her a name of badass, taking on the baddies on her own, without government aid or equipment, it was all her. And after taking out some very large fish, nobody ever saw her as delicate or fragile. She was a badass, a warrior, a nightmare to her enemies. Her name alone was enough to scare off a few villains. Yet here, in the arms of, what some might consider a very small fish in the ocean, she felt safe. She felt her eyes watering with tears, before the kiss finally broke, and so did her tears, falling down her face now as her body burned with lust and her mind was torn in it's confusion for many reasons.

First and foremost, she was straight...though that idea was rapidly being updated apparently. Second, the woman was a villain, and she was a hero. Two...why did she want to curl up in the woman's lap and snuggle in against her? The thought of lounging on a couch, sitting in Releases' lap with her legs out on the couch, reading a book and resting her head on the woman's shoulder was a thought all her own, created without Releases' help, and it was breaking the reality she thought she knew.

There was something almost magical about that moment as the heroine and the villainess kissed with the city view sprawled out before them. She could feel Sarah's hands gripping at her dress as if the other woman was suprised to be kissed yet desperate for intimacy. She held Sarah closer in response and felt her companion's body tremble against her own, giving Veronica a sudden overwhelming urge to feel Sarah's body against her own without clothes in the way.

She tilted her face slightly as Sarah returned their kiss, allowing her to kiss the other woman more deeply as her hand stroked Sarah's face. Doing this so publically was undeniably thrilling. There were so many people out who could possibly see them, yet none of them would know that what appeared to be a young couple in love were actually one of the city's most powerful heroes and one of it's most successful villains.

When their kiss finally ended and their soft lips parted ways, Veronica opened her eyes to see a tear rolling down Sarah's pretty face. Veronica smiled at her and wiped the tear away with her thumb.

"I know I'm a great kisser but it's been a while since I brought a woman to tears with my lips" she joked, stroking Sarah's face tenderly. The moment was perfect. Sarah was emotional and mentally maleable. She had to seize the moment. "I'll always be here to wipe away your tears, Arctic. Why don't you come back to my place tonight? I want you to be somewhere you'll feel safe, not in that squallid apartment of yours."

Sarah sniffled a bit, before bringing her hands up to wipe the tears away. However instead, the woman beat her to it, and she looked up with her dual colored eyes, watching the woman as the thumb gently brushed them away. "I...." she stopped, gulping once more as she looked down at the street. For one, she had a momentary warning flag about the woman knowing where her apartment was, though she brushed that aside. Release likely already knew more then Sarah wanted to think about, she was about to chase that rabbit down it's hole. And secondly....hearing the woman's offer out loud, to feel safe somewhere, it made her chest tight, and her heart ached as she tried to recall the last time she'd actually felt safe. Gulping once more, she also realized what the woman meant to happen if Sarah did indeed go home with her, and she was surprised at just how okay with that she was.

She reached up, running her hands through her hair trying to calm herself down so she could think, but she couldn't really see any issues. If the woman wanted to hurt her, she'd have done it already. The woman knew more about her then almost anyone in the world just by knowing her apartment was a shit hole, and where she liked to drink. There wasn't any real danger, at least not any increased danger, in going home with the woman. And...the idea of what would likely happen there was increasingly fine with her. Biting her lip, she looked back at the woman, before frowning. "First...I have to pay my tab...then yes. I'll go to your place....just for tonight!" she warned, before she stood suddenly, and wobbled where she stood.

Veronica watched Sarah's reaction to her proposal, wondering if she'd need to give the other woman a little psychic encouragement in order to get her back to her place. She continued to stroke and touch Sarah as the other woman thought about it, increasing the intimacy between them as they looked into one another's eyes.

When Sarah finally agreed, Veronica felt a great swell of victory rising up inside her. Not even her greatest crimes had given her a sense of accomplishment quite like this. She'd stolen all kinds of riches in her time but now she was about to steal the heart of the city's beautiful heroine.

"Don't worry about your tab, we can settle that tomorrow like you said earlier" she replied, standing up and slipping an arm around Sarah's waist as the other woman stumbled. "Come on, my driver's just around the corner."

She led Sarah down a street beside the club where her expensive ride was waiting. Her driver got out and opened the nearest back door for so she and Sarah could get in. Once they were seated he closed the door behind them and got into the driver's seat.

"Take us home" Veronica said before turning to look at Sarah. She smiled at the other woman and stroked her thigh, letting the side of her body rest against Sarah's as the engine started and they were driven away from the club.

Sarah stood there, looking at the woman before wobbling a bit. "I...oh, right. Yeah tomorrow" she said with a nod of her head, letting out a sigh before once more running a hand through her hair. It helped to calm her down once more, it was obviously a comfort tick she had. "Sorry just...I think my buddy really went hard with the rum on that last one. My head's a bit fuzzy" she said with a nod before taking a slow and deep breath. "Right...driver. That's not terrifying and foreboding in the least. I'm going to a villains house, while drunk, and I assume you'll have a black bag for me so I don't learn where your hide out is?" she asked, suddenly having second thoughts, her red flags waking up again, before she shook her head to clear it. "Right well...let's go then" she said, gesturing for the woman to take the lead.

Sighing as she pondered what exactly she was about to get herself into, she moved to fall in step behind the woman before they stood in front of a rather expensive looking toy. "Just don't think about where the money came from" she grumbled to herself, before slowly slipping into the car, knowing once the door closed her fate was sealed. She was tense in the backseat, once again wondering what the hell she was doing as the car began pulling off. She nearly jumped out of her skin as the woman's hand found her thigh, and a shiver ran through her at the soft caress. She had to admit...Release was certainly warm, and comfortable. She soon found herself nestled into the woman's side, finding comfort there when she hadn't known comfort in a very long time. "So...do I get to know your name?" she asked.

Veronica smiled to herself as she felt Sarah nestling against her. Situations like this were always fascinating to her. She knew Sarah wanted her, there was no doubt about that. Instead of waiting to find out if the woman she desired wanted her in return, she was waiting to see how long it would take for Sarah to give in to her desires completely. It was a fun little game, because the outcome was always the same.

"You can know mine if I can know yours" she replied, nuzzling her nose against the top of Sarah's head. Of course, she already knew it. And if Sarah didn't offer it up she could simply say she already knew it. Sarah knew what her powers were, after all...but this was a far more intimate approach. "My real name is Veronica."

Sarah sat there, letting out a soft sigh as she relaxed, just a little anyways, against the woman. She was still a bit tense, still looking out the windows trying to figure out where they were going, wondering if this wasn't some sort of trap. It was unlikely but her time of constant fights and struggled had left her with a very large dosage of PTSD and paranoia. She blinked as she heard the woman's request, before pondering for a moment. She hesitated for a moment, and then realized it no longer really mattered if the woman knew her name.

She was being kicked out of her crappy apartment, she'd just been fired from her crappy job...she had no family or friends to worry about being hurt or used as leverage against her. She literally had no reason to be concerned with this woman knowing her name. "Sarah....my name's Sarah" she offered finally as she closed her eyes, wondering when the last time she'd ever even heard anyone use her birth name. She'd been called Artic, girl, waitress, delivery girl, bitch, and so many others but....she hadn't heard anyone use her name in a very long time. She looked up, a bit surprised the woman actually did give her her name, before testing it out. "Veronica...yeah.....you kind of do look like a Veronica" she admitted, before relaxing just that little bit more against the woman's side.

"Sarah...I like that. It's a pretty name. Not too fancy, not too common...just a beautiful name to suit a beautiful woman. It works for you" Veronica replied.

She turned her head to look at Sarah properly. She'd known the other woman's real name for a while but now that it had been divulged to her she could use it openly, further cementing the intimate bond between them.

The lights of the city whirled past them, visible as darting lights outside the limo's windows. Veronica rested her face against Sarah's head for a few moments before cupping the other woman's chin in her hands and looking deep into her eyes. As they silently gazed at one another, Veronica closed the distance between their faces and pressed her lips to Sarah's in a slow and deep kiss.

"Is every word out of your mouth an attempt at seduction?" she asked, though there was a small grin on her face as she began blushing as the woman turned to look towards her. Gulping nervously, she squirmed under the woman's intense gaze, before she tensed as she felt the hand on her chin. She knew what was coming, she knew she should stop this now before things got out of hand, she knew she should run screaming in the opposite direction. She knew all of that, but still she let the woman guide her head and looked as the woman's face approached her own. Her heart was hammering in her chest, her hands squeezing tightly against the woman's side, before slowly she began melting as their lips met, and her eyes drifted shut as she felt her body tingling and pressing in closer against Release's side as their kiss deepened.

Veronica could practically feel the last of Sarah's resistance falling away as she claimed the heroine's lips with her own. She adored the moments where a person's defence fell during seduction and with Sarah everything was heightened by the deliciously naughty understanding that a hero and villain shouldn't be doing this.

As Sarah pressed against her and their kiss deepened, Veronica folded one leg over one of Sarah's, running her high-heel clad foot seductively up and down Sarah's leg. Her hand slid from Sarah's cheek to the back of her head, pulling her deeper into their kiss and holding her there. She turned a little and pressed herself against the other woman, their breasts kissing behind the fabric of their clothing as the union of their lips grew more heated.

Sarah's heart was running at a million beats a second as she felt herself caving under the woman, who seemed to grow stronger the more Sarah's own will weakened. Her eyes closed tight, all she could do was feel, feel the woman's lips pressing heavily against her own, with almost a hunger to it. She felt the woman's leg caressing her own as the woman adjusted her position, felt the pointed tip of the heel caressing her leg, sending shivers through her body as she reached up to grab onto Release, as if the woman was the only thing that could save her from drowning. She could only groan as she felt the hand holding her into the kiss before she broke it, her head falling back as the woman's body pressed into her own. She was panting as she broke the kiss, her eyes already fluttering as she fought to get air into her body. Her hands were squeezing desperately on Release's hips, before she looked back at the woman. "Holy...holy shit" she gasped out, before shivering. Every movement made some part of their bodies brush one another, and she felt fire burning inside of her. "Did you...drug me?" she asked, almost afraid of the certainty that would come with the woman's answer, which for some reason, she knew would be the truth either way.

Veronica kissed Sarah with a passion and hunger reserved only for her most tantalising of subjects until Sarah suddenly broke their kiss, her eyelids fluttering and her breaths coming through heavily as her breasts heaved up and down. Veronica looked at the other woman until Sarah's eyes finally opened and the two women were once again gazing at each other, the air around them thick with lust.

Veronica smirked at Sarah and raised an eyebrow, already questioning the other woman's implication before she'd even responded. "Why would I need to drug you? We both know this is what you want...to be seduced...to be loved...to have your cares stripped away...why would I need to drug you when I can give you what you want without the need for chemical influence?" she asked, staring deep into Sarah's eyes.

Sarah sat there, staring up at the woman, before biting her lip and laying her head back against the head rest, letting out a deep sigh. "Yeah....I know" she said softly. "I just, needed to make sure this was me....I needed to make sure that I wouldn't let myself pretend I was tricked or drugged or....something. I'm not even talking about the superhero and villain crud...I'm talking about....us. Two women....which isn't something that's ever crossed my mind before....and yet here I am" she said, smiling a bit. "I wonder if this answers any questions I have for myself? I feel like I'm just going to have more questions by this time tomorrow" she said in a joke, trying to lighten her own mood, before she looked back into the woman's eyes. "I just needed to know it was me making this decision....we can...um, we can keep....doing the kissing thing, if I haven't managed to utterly kill the entire mood?" she asked nervously.

Veronica sat and looked at Sarah, listening attentively as the other woman spoke. Her heeled foot continued to slide up and down Sarah's leg, caressing and teasing it slowly. She could hardly wait to get the heroine back to her penthouse and truly ravage her...to show her how incredible sex could be and introduce her to true pleasure.

"It hadn't crossed your mind before because you hadn't met the right woman. Life is all about new and thrilling experiences. You've spent too long living for others, Sarah. Let yourself live just for yourself for tonight." She smirked at the other woman and slowly pulled her face close, looking deep into her eyes and whispering, "Darling, nothing you do or say could kill my desire for you. Kiss me."

Sarah closed her eyes once more, shivering as she let out a soft sigh, her shoulders drooping just a bit as she leaned back into her seat. "Just....for a moment I suppose" she said softly, mostly to herself, before lifting her head and looking up into the woman's eyes. She couldn't help the small smile that came to her face at the woman's command. "That, I can definitely do" she said as she reached up, sliding her hands up the woman's back while she leaned in to press her lips against Release's. She put herself into the kiss, curious if the woman would push back and take charge....curious if she wanted her to, curious about so many things as she pressed deeper into the kiss. Her hands grabbed at the woman's top, holding onto her there as she began to smile with the kiss.

Veronica smirked into their kiss as she felt Sarah's hands sliding up her back, as if to accept her and embrace the forbidden connection they shared. It was a special moment, one Sarah would perhaps not recognise the significance of. They'd kissed before, certainly, but this particular kiss had been initiated by Sarah. Whether she realised it or not, she had submitted herself to both her desire and to the possibility of a relationship with Veronica. She could feel Sarah's lips forming into a smile against her own, the two of them now smiling into a kiss that was steadily growing deeper. She felt a sudden rush of excitement as Sarah's hands clung to her top and responded by placing her own hands gently on Sarah's breasts, giving them a slight squeeze through her top as she leaned further into their kiss.

Sarah groaned as the kiss deepened, and she let herself cave in under the woman's strength and passion. This was her first time in a land that Release knew well, she was more then comfortable letting the woman guide her along. She relaxed into the seat, her hands pulling on the woman's top before she moaned into the kiss as she felt the hands cupping her breasts, squeezing them and kneading them. She arched up into the woman's hands, before breaking the kiss to gasp for air as she moaned. "Oh.....oh damn" she gasped out softly as she began squirming in her seat, her face flushed as she pulled on the corner of her lower lip.

Back
Top Bottom