Anjeru's hangout~

A chibi can take me anywhere from 20-40 minutes.
Regulars can take anywhere from 30-100 minutes.

Lyra said:
How long is the con, and does the $70 last for all of it or is it per day?
The con is technically 24 hours, friday morning through sunday afternoon.
The 70$ covers the whole weekend.
I'm also gonna make prints of existing pictures, in case people like those.

Less Th4n Three said:
I'm not sure I can go to Sakura con this year. x.x

; ____ ; So I might not be able to support ya.

Sakura con's artist alley is full D:
I'm planning other cons.

So lets say on average you can crank out 1 chibi every 30 minutes. To break even you would have to do 14 chibis which would take 7 hours. So, as long as you think you can do that, you should be good.

Lyra said:
So lets say on average you can crank out 1 chibi every 30 minutes. To break even you would have to do 14 chibis which would take 7 hours. So, as long as you think you can do that, you should be good.

I also have to keep in mind if they will sell, cuz a lot of people use photoshop and other high tech computer programs.
I use pencil, paper, and pens. Lol.

Less Th4n Three said:
What other cons are you planning on going to??
Aki-Con in November in Everett.
And Mew-Con in Vancouver at the end of the year.

Yeah but 7 hours is the minimum to break even. She would have to do much more to make it worthwhile financially.

Lyra said:
Yeah but 7 hours is the minimum to break even. She would have to do much more to make it worthwhile financially.
This is one reason I'm taking works that I've already done with me, too.

Haha, drama is a big deal at any con, but it can be fun if you make it that way.
I love all drama personally :)

Meh, I really do fall into that category of "Hardcore anime fan" when I go to a con, so I don't see a lot of dram. I usually end up hanging out with a lot of older anime fans in their 30s and 40s and we all just kind of exclaim, "Fuck this drama shit, we're gonna go watch Macross Plus." x3 My kind of people. -Nod- -Nod-

Although we did get a lot of drama from one my my roomates this year...

Zalvek said:
Meh, I really do fall into that category of "Hardcore anime fan" when I go to a con, so I don't see a lot of dram. I usually end up hanging out with a lot of older anime fans in their 30s and 40s and we all just kind of exclaim, "Fuck this drama shit, we're gonna go watch Macross Plus." x3 My kind of people. -Nod- -Nod-

Although we did get a lot of drama from one my my roomates this year...

Yeah, I know how that goes. I'm not going to focus on anything other than taking pictures, going to the panels, concerts, and of course, posing in my cosplay.

Lol.

Screw everything else this time. I can have fun running around on my own, lol.

I used to be so much more into anime than I am now. I'm not sure what happened.. I guess I just got busy and lost the ability to find new stuff.

Kaios said:
Anjeru said:
Not in our group of friends.
We have a lot of girls who have issues. Mainly over Kaios. T_T

-_- Yeah.... This is true...Still sorry Channie.
Yeah, whatever, it's fine.
It was Kat that caused it though, not you.

Veras said:
I used to be so much more into anime than I am now. I'm not sure what happened.. I guess I just got busy and lost the ability to find new stuff.

I refuse to become Un-otaku XD

Back
Top Bottom