Anjeru's hangout~

If it could have been hentai, I wanted to find it.
It really was a hobby. It's not like I touched myself to it all, I just wanted it hah

(Side note: I have 431 posts in this thread X3)

Zalvek said:
GaoGaiGar is the story of the lives of the Brave men and women who protect our Earth.
No really, they say that every single episode. o.o
It's really awesome super robot show from like 1997. Pretty much considered one of the best. -Goes to look up Youtube videos-
And yeah, Space Battleship Yamato is quite awesome. I wish I had more of it though... D:

Hmm...I might have to look it up. :p

Veras said:
If it could have been hentai, I wanted to find it.
It really was a hobby. It's not like I touched myself to it all, I just wanted it hah

Haha, this is true.

Anjeru said:
I'm not much into Mecha anime. D:

I only ever really got into Evangelion.

I <3 Excel Saga!

@Kaios: I say it's too long.

I love Mech anime and I don't htink it too long.

Oh right, it also has one of the most catchy openings in the world... It'll get stuck in your head pretty fast. xD
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w9UX_ZxAmA[/youtube]

Note that this was a simpler time... when strobe lights and giving children seizures were acceptable activities...

I do not wanna google rule 34, even though I am not Veras. XD

@Kaios: Yeah, well, I say it is.

So there :p

The only mecha animes that I LOVED (And I was obsessed with these 2) were G Gundam (Hated all the others) and Dual! Parallel Universe.

G Gundam's great. It was directed by Imagawa who also did Giant Robo, another favorite of mine. Master Asia's absolutely awesome in that series. ^^

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGMUGlgMDjw">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGMUGlgMDjw</a><!-- m -->

I can't get this song out of my head! >_<

Zalvek said:
G Gundam's great. It was directed by Imagawa who also did Giant Robo, another favorite of mine. Master Asia's absolutely awesome in that series. ^^

G Gundum sucked compared to the others BESIDES SD...Which doesn't count.

How could you not like G-Gundam?

It's so freaking corny and over the top, it was absolutely wonderful.

"THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED! IT'S ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY!"

Most people agree with you Kaios, but I loved it. The rest of the series made me angry lol

So no one else has anything to say about Dual! Parallel Universe?

The original SD ovas made in the 80's and 90's are great. I don't care what anyone says. And I really do hate that SD Gundam Force gets such a bad rep over here in the US... I mean for crying out loud it's a kids show... D:
Also we only saw the first half of it. The second half is much more awesome. For crying out loud, it features an SD GP-04!

Personally, I'm more a fan of Gurren Lagann.
But that might just be because Viral had to yell at Kamina to put pants on before they started fighting.
Hehe. Amusing as hell and full of Gar, Drills, and super robots.
Nice combo right there.
Especially for someone who doesn't really like the mech and super robot shows usually.

The voice actor for Viral is the same voice actor for Guy Shishioh from GaoGaiGar, the main character. ^^

Samurai X - Trust and Betrayal. Probably the greatest two videos I've seen in the entirety of my life.

Also, 100+ posts ^_^

Back
Top Bottom