Anjeru's hangout~

Honestly there's very little new anime that interests me. Instead I like to track down old anime that people haven't heard about.

For example!

Did you know there was a Teenages Mutant Ninja Turtles anime? = o

Trigun is still my absolute favorite, but another one I loved (Probably all the hott women in uniform) Was Silent Mobius. My favorite space anime was Crest of the Stars.

Zalvek said:
Honestly there's very little new anime that interests me. Instead I like to track down old anime that people haven't heard about.

For example!

Yes, yes I did.

Zalvek said:

For example!

I didn't know that.

Veras said:
Trigun is still my absolute favorite, but another one I loved (Probably all the hott women in uniform) Was Silent Mobius. My favorite space anime was Crest of the Stars.

You'd get along with one of my friends perfectly XD

I'm really into Vampire Knight, Black Cat, and Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni right now.

Oh! And DeathNote! ^^

Yeah, the TMNT anime's pretty... special. xD

Anime that I really like... Hmm... Macross: Do You Remember Love? is still like my favorite anime. Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket, Tsukihime, Shin Getter Robo...

I'm a very big robot person. ^^;

I'm not much into Mecha anime. D:

I only ever really got into Evangelion.

I <3 Excel Saga!

@Kaios: I say it's too long.

Ditto, Mecha Anime is awesome.

I really wanna see Battleship Yamato.

I was also the largest hentai freak. My old computer has so much of that. I considered myself a serious collector instead of just a creepy dude lol

Friend - Dude, did you know there's a Powerpuff X from Japan? It's like powerpuff girls, but a rice cake falls into the formula!
Me - .....*Searches*
..........*First forum*
....*Second Forum*
*5 Hours later*
YES! IT DOES EXIST! I have discovered a Powerpuff X hentai image collection! I win!

Veras said:
I was also the largest hentai freak. My old computer has so much of that. I considered myself a serious collector instead of just a creepy dude lol

Friend - Dude, did you know there's a Powerpuff X from Japan? It's like powerpuff girls, but a rice cake falls into the formula!
Me - .....*Searches*
..........*First forum*
....*Second Forum*
*5 Hours later*
YES! IT DOES EXIST! I have discovered a Powerpuff X hentai image collection! I win!

O.O
That's a tad disturbing.

What's disturbing? The fact that there's a powerpuff x, or the fact that I devoted a night to finding them naked? lol

Veras said:
What's disturbing? The fact that there's a powerpuff x, or the fact that I devoted a night to finding them naked? lol
Finding them naked, I think.
Lmao.

GaoGaiGar is the story of the lives of the Brave men and women who protect our Earth.
No really, they say that every single episode. o.o
It's really awesome super robot show from like 1997. Pretty much considered one of the best. -Goes to look up Youtube videos-
And yeah, Space Battleship Yamato is quite awesome. I wish I had more of it though... D:

Back
Top Bottom