Anjeru's hangout~

I'm pretty good. My back is a little stiff for some reason, but other than that I'm fine.

Not really... I just set a Jagermeister demotivator to it for now. Cause my rl nickname is Jager.

Have a headache, which is making it hard to put together coherent posts for my RPs. ;_;

And my mother just called. -_- Joy.

That sucks, but I know how you feel.
I have a migraine.
@__@

And hey at least you don't live with your mom.

I'm fairly certain that I would have killed myself (WTF... I typed that as "himself" first. >.o I've been RPing a bit too much I think...) if I was living with my mother. She's... interesting. -_-

Lol yeah, maybe just a little.

My mom is crazy. I have my days where I can put up with it, and my days where I can't.

For the most part I stick to my room unless I want to watch the cable, or I need the computer for something(I try to wait until she leaves for that, lol).

She woke me up 3 times this morning.
>___<

Yeah... I had one all day yesterday. I suppose that's part of why it took so long for me to fall asleep yesterday. o.o

Might be, yeah.
I fell asleep at midnight, then woke back up at 3.

Then went to bed at 7, but I didn't sleep well between mom constantly waking me up, really bad heartburn, and my headache.

Mew, thank you.
*hugs and munches one*

Heartburn sucks so bad. Its like acid in your chest.
>_<
Rawr!

Yeah, one of my friends has it really bad. He looks like he's in so much pain when it happens... >____< It must be awful!

Back
Top Bottom