Anjeru's hangout~

Yeah, my friend or I could probably do it.

I'm just not looking forward to starting all over.

@_@

Me either.
It's gonna be awhile before I can play again.

*yawn*
Okay, I'm off to bed for a bit.

Nighty night~<3

*Is thrown and lands into a roll before looking at the spilled soup not too far away* Er....so you threw me..and a bowl of soup? I fail to see the connection..

Possibly a sleep-deprived typo and he meant to throw the hot soup at you?

Also, mornin' all!

Kaziel said:
Possibly a sleep-deprived typo and he meant to throw the hot soup at you?

Also, mornin' all!

With no way to edit it has become canon...he threw soup..and me..

My throat is sore. I woke up with one nostril completely clogged.

Delayed effects of Con Plague? One of my nostrils has cleared up, so that's a good sign, but I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch... -_- Would suck to be sick on the weekend.

Yes, it would suck to be sick on the weekend...

*makes a bowl of ramen and eats it then throws the empty bowl at a wall*
No clue why, I just wanted to throw an empty styrofoam cup at the wall.

I don't really play Streetfighter much...
I generally play games that are RPGs or RTS styled...OH! And FPSs too

FPS? What FPSs do you play? I am a fan of halo, but I love gears of war more (but that's third person).

Well, the definition for FPS has changed to anything that you play that deals with shooting, third or first person view, lol

And I play both of those games, just haven't had too much chance on GoW2(haven't tried GoW yet)
I also play Battlefront(1 and 2) and umm....Firewarrior too.

Ah...
Thats why I don't know
Haven't tried it
Always wanted to play F.E.A.R. though...
Friend got it for comp, but their comp can't handle it, lol

Fear 2 is ballin. I really want to get into TF, just to see how it all works. I only played it briefly on my friends comp.

Team Fortress 2. It's an online only game with nine classes. It's (obviously) team based. Team RED vs Team BLU. There are a lot of maps and different playstyles.

The classes are Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Medic, Heavy (weapon's guy), Demo Man, Sniper, Engineer, and Spy. Every so often they release a patch that will introduce achievements which, when you do enough, will unlock one of three new weapons for the class that the patch was given. For example, the Heavy has a gatling gun (named Sasha) that does a lot of damage and fires fast, but he's very slow. So to balance out that everyone could run away from him, they created the Natasha. It's another gatling gun, but it has lower damage, though To balance this out, it has a slowing effect on it.

Okay, I apparently was tireder than I thought when I wrote that, and I haven't even double checked it to see if I was correct in my meaning or not, but the desired scenario was a bowl of soup thrown AT you. XD

Back
Top Bottom