Anjeru's hangout~

Haha, I think I've been playing too much Left 4 Dead. You said Horde and I pictured a rush of zombies.

A horde Zombie

BuraisuRogue.jpg

I likes them. They were so cool I actually made a male character so I could have one.

I never really got into WoW.
I just watched my brother, my ex bf, and current bf play.
Though I think my ex is the only one who plays it anymore.
Lol.

Gah!
Lol.
I haven't played that one either.

The last MMORPG I played was FFXI.
^_^

(*snickers* Many Men Online Role Playing Girls.)

I played FFXI for a couple months after release. I quit for WoW. A little while later I heard it had gone to crap. That it was plagued with people using hacking utilities and that the economy made it impossible to afford anything off the AH.

Rofl, I made ONE girl account on RS cause plateskirts were cheaper than platelegs -nods-

Made one account call 'thabojangles' and I go around yelling 'BEWARE DA BOJANGLES! HE BEAT YOU OVA DA HEAD WIT A CHICKENDRUM, AND RUB HIS JANGLIES ALL UP IN YO FACE!'

@Lyra: yeah, inflation became a huge problem in FFXI. I haven't played since the beginning of '08. I have it for my x-box 360 though, so I'm considering maybe playing again for awhile.

@Lawless: Hah! You proved my point though. Lol and the bojangles thing is freaking epic! XD

Anjeru, want me to rub my janglies in YOUR face? -whistles innocently-

XD That should straight up be my new saying!

"Lawless - Jangly rubbin since '07"

Rofl, I'll have to make a 'Jangled' stamp button XD Post that to people who piss me off.

Instead of 'REJECTED' it's 'YOU JUST GOT JANGLED, BIIIITCH'

@lyra: it might if you still have the proper requirements filled, like video card and such.

@Lawless: lmao nice!

Then I'm sure it would work.

^_^

Lol, I remember when I was playing FFXI, I was in the "/action" phase. It was entertaining.

/hugs Lyra
:p

Ehh, Just because WoW works in Wine dosen't necessarily mean FFXI will. Apparently only a few people have gotten it to work so far, so apparently its possible. I ight just pick it up for ecksbawks if I finally decide to try it out again.

As far as I'd gathered, WoW takes more to run than FFXI, that's why I'm assuming that it would work. But, as I stated earlier, I know very little about computers. That's why I got it for my 360.

If you do play again, and I do too, we should try to play on the same server.

^^

Back
Top Bottom