Anjeru's hangout~

Palpatine was nothing compared to any of the Sith Lords before him.

I concur with Kaziel Bane was awesome, orbalisk armor and living off of fear for the win.

All of Palpatine's plans were set in motion a thousand years before by Bane so Palpatine really didn't have anything he could actually say he accomplished.

Anjeru said:
Notte: If I did my hair, it would probably after sunday.

And yes, I'm going to SC; I'm registed and I have the hotel reserved.

Oooh, oooh!
I'm trying to see if my friend Annie is going to it this year.
If she is, I might, HOPEFULLY, be going with her.
*Crosses fingers*

Exar Kun, Marka Ragnos...in terms of sheer power and fear...I dunno those two kinda take the cake..

BR45: you saw nothing!!

o_o

Nurse: -sits with and sips tea-

Notte: that would be awesome! <3

Maybe in terms of personal power, but Bane was more cunning.

Exar Kun only managed to conquer one planet and its moons. Bane a long ranging plan to take over the entire galactic republic and engineered the near extinction of the Jedi order. In fact I firmly believe the only reason it wasn't total extinction was because Palpatine dropped the ball.

My biggest gripe about Palpatine was that he didn't live by the Sith way. The Rule of Two was this: When the apprentice became strong enough to kill the master, they would do so. If what Palpatine said was true (which as a Sith is entirely possible to be false), he killed Darth Plagueis in his sleep... That's not the way it works. By doing this, you make the Sith weak and able to be destroyed... just like they did. Now... maybe he was stronger than Plagueis by then... but why kill his master in his sleep? Why not do it the right way?

...Is this the kind of tea I like? I only drink the kind of tea I like. *sniff*

Smells like it's not the tea I like.

BE GONE WITH IT.

Thats not necessarily true Kaziel. His master should have found some way to keep Palpatine from catching him at a disadvantage like that. Complacency denotes weakness, and the weak deserve to die.

Yes but Marka Ragnos kept the entire Sith Order(while wielding a sith sword not a lightsaber mind you) under his boot till he died...that has to count for something. If Palpatine would have had other Sith Lords close to his level to compete against then he wouldn't have been such a big deal. I always kinda liked Darth Plagueis too, I mean come on he made life from midichlorians and he kept people from dying using them. And cmon he discovered a way to keep himself immortal but chose not to because he couldn't keep his body.

Bane tricked the entire Sith order into destroying itself so that he could establish the Rule of Two without having to use a sword or a lightsabre.

While I'm not disagreeing with you, I don't think one could really count those stupid wanna-be Sith as real Sith... that just not a fair comparison... they were a bunch of losers and deserved the fate they got.

A lot of the older Lords, like Kopecz, had been trained in the old ways.

Yes but the rule of two eventually lead to its failure in show as the apprentice destroyed the master then soon after died as in the case of Sidious and Vader. Plaguesis however created life and is regarded as one of the wisest. I mean cmon which is more impressive, being ridiciously strong and clever, or discovering immortality?

Exar Kun made that same discovery I believe. He appeared some years after the movies and battled Luke in a Force ghost like form.

This is true Luke would have done well but still not a PRIME coice he still would have been good at heart.

Back
Top Bottom