Anjeru's hangout~

Kaios said:
This is true Luke would have done well but still not a PRIME choice he still would have been good at heart.

Luke would not have done well. He didn't have the hatred and rage to be a Sith. The best of the sith were those who were fed by their negative emotions. Bane for example could call upon his rage to summon tremendous dark power. He fought a Jedi Weapons master, two masters and a knight at the same time and killed two of them. Using form V no less...

The dark side isn't about good or evil. It's about power, pure and simple. Anger and fear just happen to feed it, making them useful tools. the distinction between good and evil is an illusion, a chain that is used to hold people back from achieving their true potential. In reality, there is only strong and weak.

At least according to Sith philosophy.

The Luke I suggested would have done fine. If he was driven by his abject hatred of Sidious for killing his father, he would have grown fast and the dark side would have twisted him. By the time Luke had killed Sidious, he would have been so surrounded by the Dark Side, he would have never found his way out. At that point, all he would have left is his power and his hatred. Maybe his hatred wouldn't have been as "pure" as Bane, but he would have been no slouch either.

This is true though in my eyes a true mast would know both sides fluently, that is true wisdom.

Yes, but the extremes these emotions reached led to them being optimal sources. Luke didn't have the sheer force of will or moral ambiguity it would require to be a good Sith. Willpower is key and that is found in resolve. Regardless of how much raw force you have, if you're weak willed you're nothing. Luke was kind of a pansy that was made out to be more than he was. Thing with Luke is that while he was driven by that hatred it didn't wholly consume him. He had no one there to show him how to truly embrace the Dark Side. He'd be the type to consider what he was doing when it came to certain acts.

Hey..lets end this here..in the end..its all in Lucas' head, he might come out with some game revealing some new Lord who's more powerful than all the others combined.

@Kaios: Not necessarily true. Trying to walk the path of moderation dilutes the power of both sides, and one cannot realize his true potential that way.

Hehe.

-huggles-

Its okay, I just like that the thread is so active.
I like to bring people together.

^^

-Hugs Kaz-

Oh! Lyra! I'm done with the sketch, inking it should take only a bit, so I should be done in about an hour(counting in time I'm eating my dinner).

=^-^=

Dun worry, I've come back! I'll bring things back to life! : D
-Grabs a defibrillator-
Don't worry, I've looked up how to do this on Youtube!

-glomps Zal, Kaz, and Nurse-

Whoo! People's!

And nu! I <3 my epically random massive thread! XD

Back
Top Bottom