Anjeru's hangout~

DJBayview said:
HAH. if we could STILL EDIT here Kai would probably have already edited his 'it' to 'in'

yes, I'm going to go on about this until it gets fixed.

Yes, yes I would have.

Maybe I'm one of the few people who actually aren't too bothered by the editing thing because I never notice my own mistakes... ^^;

Zalvek said:
Maybe I'm one of the few people who actually aren't too bothered by the editing thing because I never notice my own mistakes... ^^;

I am not bothered by it but sometimes there are just something that need to be fixed.

Zalvek said:
While I notice my own mistakes, I'm not really bothered by it. Unless I make a typo which makes something mean another thing, I don't sweat it. I prefer it setup so that people have to stop and think about what they are going to type before they do so. How many threads have people posted that are just asking for drama, only to change it later when things don't go like they wanted? IMHO, if you post it, you shouldn't be able to retract it, with the obvious exception of RPing, for changes in story or whatever.

I dunno... I just avoid those kinds of threads and PvP areas in order to not have those kinds of situations arise in the first place. I'd like to get along with everyone if possible. ^^;

*Sits on a swing and begins to go back and forth*
I only like swings at night, to watch the sky come close and far away.
The stars beckoning like lost memories.

I like swinging at night durring the summer...Anyother time it is just too cold.

Swings make me a little nervous now. In high school the kids had nothing better to do that play on the swings which were like 12 or 14 ft tall. They would swing until they went over the top bar and made the chains pop. Then they would twist around in circles.

Lyra said:
Swings make me a little nervous now. In high school the kids had nothing better to do that play on the swings which were like 12 or 14 ft tall. They would swing until they went over the top bar and made the chains pop. Then they would twist around in circles.
I loved doing that. Fear was always a game :p

Kaios said:
Lyra said:
I loved doing that. Fear was always a game :p
I used to do that too.
I thought it was fun as hell.
I think it was called the dragon roller coaster.
I'm not positive though.

Kaziel said:
You killed someone with your phone, Anj? *gasp*
-Snickers and glomps-

Nuuuu. I just don't want to get out of bed, or deal with my mom n' sister, so I'm using my phone to be on BlueMoon.

Lol. It restarted, that's why I said bloody phone. :p

I figured it was something like that... ;-) But the idea of you beating someone to death with your phone was just too amusing to pass up. XD

Naw, I laugh at myself when I tell it as well. ^^;
The second time my phone was in my pocket and the LCD just kind of exploded. o.o;

Back
Top Bottom