Anjeru's hangout~

Kaziel said:
Notte said:
Kaziel, now that is such a good boy, you stay bowing until I give you permission to get up instead of just thinking that its your right to get up. Kudos to you, you may relieve yourself from that position.

*stands and bows from the waist* Thank you, Mistress. The military taught me many things... one of them how to follow orders.

That is one thing I do love about Military boys, they know how to follow orders. Even when I know that they could take me down so easily.

@Anji: Do you want me to make a hangout thread and drag people to it caveman style sweetie?

Notte said:
That is one thing I do love about Military boys, they know how to follow orders. Even when I know that they could take me down so easily.

It is good for that. We learn our place and do as told, or at least the good military folks do. The bad ones get thrown out, and if you get thrown out from the military, that says something...

Kaziel said:
Anjeru said:
People are posting too fast...I can't respond.

-cries-

I know, right. There are anywhere from 2-20 posts if I try to make a long post. And I've had two cases of replying, getting a warning that I've gotten a reply since I first began my post, reading those posts, then there's another reply while I was reading _those_ posts. XD

-sniffles-

Yeah. I'm really glad is so active and popular, but I wanna talk to! XD

Kaziel said:
Notte said:

It is good for that. We learn our place and do as told, or at least the good military folks do. The bad ones get thrown out, and if you get thrown out from the military, that says something...

I couldn't even get accepted into the military. I was very disappointed.

Notte said:

I'm sorry. You can be my officer any time you want, Ma'am. *gives Notte a crisp salute, holding it*

I had a friend that got kicked out of the military in corpsman school because he was diagnosed with narcissism.

Kaziel said:
Notte said:

I'm sorry. You can be my officer any time you want, Ma'am. *gives Notte a crisp salute, holding it*

*Nods head and winks*
That is very good to know.

I couldn't get accepted for medical reasons and the fact that I'm also a former victim.
Apparently constant migraines and heart problems constitute as to many health problems.
I mean hell, if I'm going to die anyways, why not let me do something worthwhile.

Gah!

Okay, seriously, screw it!

-switches to the computer-

There, that's better! =^-^=

P.s. I'm actually pretty excited that we reached 20 pages in under 24 hours. :3

Notte said:
I couldn't get accepted for medical reasons and the fact that I'm also a former victim.
Apparently constant migraines and heart problems constitute as to many health problems.
I mean hell, if I'm going to die anyways, why not let me do something worthwhile. [/color]

Not that it makes it any better, but they need people they know they can rely on... plus as much as the military is something good for you, it's an investment on the part of the military, and if something happens to their investment, it's a huge loss of money for them that they can't get back. I know that's a cold way of saying it, but it's true. =/

Back
Top Bottom