Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anjeru's hangout~

Actually, more with Cyn than Kai. Kai is all anti-social; he just stalks me.

-eats a bowl of fruity pebbles-

And hey!! I love CSI!

= (

-Turns lesbian-

I'm actually a fan of CSI as well.
Rather entertaining.
I'm a huge fan of Bones, though.

Notte said:
-Turns lesbian-

Rather entertaining.
O.O
What made you turn lesbian and do you want to celebrate with me? lawl

Notte said:

Now, say please and I just might forgive you.

Please forgive me, Mistress.

tinbinx said:
no way the original is still the best
I completely understand and respect your opinion, and in many regards I do love the original CSI. Warrick is fantastic and I love Grissom and Greg Sanders. And of course the addition of Laurence Fishburne to the cast? AMAZING!

But I started off watching CSI: Miami, so that's where it began for me, plus I grew up in FL, so I can personally understand a lot of what happens there, which isn't something I can do with the rest. I really miss Speedle from early seasons, but his replacement Ryan Wolfe is awesome in that "I'm a dick" kinda way. And I'm so sad that Alexx stepped down. I loved her creepy "I talk to my corpses" thing. And of course I am a huge huge huge fan of Horatio Caine. How can you be a fan of Miami and not like him? :-D

As for NY, I adore the first season since it has a style to it that they asked to tone out in the later seasons. Coming from the soft, vibrant colors of Miami to the hard, gritty tone of NYC is a huge change. The pilot episode of CSI:NY was really a later episode of the second season of CSI:Miami (much like CSI:Miami was introduced via an episode of CSI), and they really gave a feeling of two very different worlds. From the second season on, as I mentioned, they toned down the cold colors they were using a lot, but by that time I was already really hooked on the characters, especially Sheldon Hawkes. Oh god he's awesome.

Lyra said:
Notte said:
-Turns lesbian-

Rather entertaining.
O.O
What made you turn lesbian and do you want to celebrate with me? lawl

Well, I'm already halfway to lesbianism.
Although, I think I just turned back to being bisexual.
XD
So, we can still celebrate.

Back
Top Bottom