Kaios said:
Notte said:
-Turns lesbian-

I'm actually a fan of CSI as well.
Rather entertaining.
I'm a huge fan of Bones, though.
Awe don't do that.

Stop me?

I want to..but its obviously my fault this is happening..

Well I never thought it would end like this
Just because I've got no tits
I'll shave my legs
I'll wear a bra
I'd even cut my penis off for you
(oh, that's so sweet!)

She has a girlfriend now
(She has a girlfriend now)

Notte said:
-Turns lesbian-

I'm actually a fan of CSI as well.
Rather entertaining.
I'm a huge fan of Bones, though.
I've heard good things. It makes me excited to take my Forensic Anthropology class

I was sad when Alexx stepped down too. I loved her! But I also had the same sadness for when Grissom left. Laurence Fishbourne though is doing an amazing job! I'm still hooked.

Mirran, it is actually. I would defenately watch it if I were you. Plus, David Boreanaz.. Hotness. The leading actress - she is fucking gorgeous.

Kai, just a flash, how cruel. -Goes back to being lesbian-

Kaziel, now that is such a good boy, you stay bowing until I give you permission to get up instead of just thinking that its your right to get up. Kudos to you, you may relieve yourself from that position.

Notte said:
Kaziel, now that is such a good boy, you stay bowing until I give you permission to get up instead of just thinking that its your right to get up. Kudos to you, you may relieve yourself from that position.

*stands and bows from the waist* Thank you, Mistress. The military taught me many things... one of them how to follow orders.

Anjeru said:
People are posting too fast...I can't respond.

-cries-

I know, right. There are anywhere from 2-20 posts if I try to make a long post. And I've had two cases of replying, getting a warning that I've gotten a reply since I first began my post, reading those posts, then there's another reply while I was reading _those_ posts. XD

So I totally have fucked over my sleep schedual.

Didn't go to sleep till about 8 this morning then got up around 1:45ish. X.x

All cause of the pain, I was crying it was bad. Walked over to da Boy's house and he held me as I cried from the pain. I felt bad cause i woke him up around 6am. >.<;

anyway....ARTZ! :B I is doing them.

*Noms on da Chan*

Back
Top Bottom