Anjeru's hangout~

Kaziel said:
Notte said:
I couldn't get accepted for medical reasons and the fact that I'm also a former victim.
Apparently constant migraines and heart problems constitute as to many health problems.
I mean hell, if I'm going to die anyways, why not let me do something worthwhile. [/color]

Not that it makes it any better, but they need people they know they can rely on... plus as much as the military is something good for you, it's an investment on the part of the military, and if something happens to their investment, it's a huge loss of money for them that they can't get back. I know that's a cold way of saying it, but it's true. =/

Yes, I do realize this.

So that means I need to get up at 9, then take the 10 bus and meet you all at the ferry on saturday?

:3 I think I manage that hopefully. XD

Lyra said:
@Anji: I have no idea what that is...
It's a cell phone with a keyboard and web browser.
It works for when I wanna be in bed, lol.

But the posting was going too fast for it. XD

@Anji: Oh I see, I've seen those before. You could always get a laptop for bedtime though.

They're giving a tax credit for childrens again this year I think. /shrug. Don't know if that helps any.

@Mirran: Apparently it can. He was already getting out for a back injury and he would have gotten a lot more benefits for that, so it was likely they just wanted to screw him by changing it to a psychiatric discharge instead of a medical one so they wouldn't have to spend as much money on him.

Back
Top Bottom