Anjeru's hangout~

An omelette sounds like the best idea in the world right now, with bell peppers, onions sausage or ham....and of course more cheese than anyone would know what to do with.

Kaios said:
An omelette sounds like the best idea in the world right now, with bell peppers, onions sausage or ham....and of course more cheese than anyone would know what to do with.

You make me hungry.

Morning everyone.

Notte said:
Kaios said:

You make me hungry.

Morning everyone.

I am making myself hungry....Espically for the fact that I can't make that omelette. >.<

I'm weird.
I hate to clean my own house, including my own room.
But for some god awful reason, I get urges to clean my friends' houses.
It's very strange.
-_-
Although, I refuse to go near a guys dirty clothes.
That is not happening.

*Huggles Anji*

*Huggles*
I think I have more dirty clothes than most guys.
I'm way too lazy to do laundry, unless I HAVE to.

Oh dear, I agree with that.
I hate doing laundry.
But when the pile gets to big, I tend to do it.
Especially since its all my favorite clothes.
O.O
If I had to clean all of my clothes, I think I'd die.
I have way, way, way to many.

Anj's last comment had me confused at first. I call them baskets of laundry (East Coast thing?), so before I read Notte's post again to see the context of the statement, I was trying to think what the buckets were... and thank's to Ruby's thread my mind is pretty much in the gutter... so I thought... umm... *holds his hands out in front of his chest, cupping them* "Buckets? She's got two big buckets?"

:oops:

Look at me make an ass out of myself. Wooo...

Back
Top Bottom