Anjeru's hangout~

Ah. Understood. *hugs* Have a little brother who's still living with my 'rents. He's 16 or 17 now.

Oh I know. -_- In fact, I'd be willing to bet my little brother was way worse than your little sister. (it's a story, I tell ya!) I was just pointing out that I actually understand where you're coming from. ^^;

Raziel99 said:
*Cant help but nuzzle into the hand* this sucks.
*smiles* I know...I've felt that way in school before...*blushes remembering the one time.* Granted I excused myself, went to the restroom, and took care of the problem....n///n

KiKi Umara Death said:
Raziel99 said:
*Cant help but nuzzle into the hand* this sucks.
*smiles* I know...I've felt that way in school before...*blushes remembering the one time.* Granted I excused myself, went to the restroom, and took care of the problem....n///n
I'm not sitting in the bathroom for a hour and a half trying to relieve myself.

I just need to get some. And a car.

That's ok I have an ex that can go that long...He takes forever. I don't mind though. I just let him have it until he was done.

It's mostly from the fact that I love to do foreplay, and my ex was squirming from her 4th or 5th orgasm before we started.

KiKi Umara Death said:
Raziel99 said:
It's mostly from the fact that I love to do foreplay, and my ex was squirming from her 4th or 5th orgasm before we started.
O////O Geez...You know how to treat a girl...
I never care for my own pleasure in sex. Never. A lot of foreplay, then giving her more in intercourse. And it's one of the reasons why I've been nicknamed "Sex God."

Kaios said:
14 may be bad but at least she is like my sister Tressa, right Anjeru?
HAH!
Yah.
I seriously hope not.
DO NOT need a town bicycle for a sister.
*hugs*

Back
Top Bottom