Anjeru's hangout~

20 days till my birthday!!!! (Anjeru isn't the only one that can go for hours and she knows it. ;-) )

The same thing as yesterday, though I don't think I am going to go anywhere. But I get the feeling that Ben is going to kidnapp me today.

Trygon = Ben?

>.> Only asking because it's kinda weird to see my name referred by people I've never met IRL...

*pokes*
you should come over next time kenny comes over too.
Left 4 Dead.
:3

And yes, Trygon=Ben.

KiKi Umara Death said:
Wow....Ummmm....*blinks* But I'm sure it's nice to think about yourself from time to time.
*Shakes head.* I prefer not to be selfish like that. Never got a good bj, and either way, I promised myself when i was young that I wouldn't grow up to be like one of those creep guys.

There's a difference between being a creep and not being totally selfless. Just sayin'. :)

Anjeru said:
Hm...maybe tomorrow? Or Thursday.
Since his last day off was my birthday.
Thursday would probably be better. I have a friend coming over tomorrow to steal some music of mine and I don't know how long that is going to take.

Raziel99 said:
KiKi Umara Death said:
Wow....Ummmm....*blinks* But I'm sure it's nice to think about yourself from time to time.
*Shakes head.* I prefer not to be selfish like that. Never got a good bj, and either way, I promised myself when i was young that I wouldn't grow up to be like one of those creep guys.
Oh you poor guy...Where do you live? lol Just kidding...

KiKi Umara Death said:
Raziel99 said:
KiKi Umara Death said:
Oh you poor guy...Where do you live? lol Just kidding...
Can't put where even if i wanted to, sans bard rules.

Kaios said:
Anjeru said:
Hm...maybe tomorrow? Or Thursday.
Since his last day off was my birthday.
Thursday would probably be better. I have a friend coming over tomorrow to steal some music of mine and I don't know how long that is going to take.
Ok. If it's tomorrow though i guess you're just going to luck out @.@

Back
Top Bottom