Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moved faster, holding her tighter before shunting into her hard, giving a weak cry as he gave her his last big load.

"I love you, too.." He said quietly before kissing her gently.

The idea of having a nephilim child with Raven was rather tempting. Sure, he wasn't the ideal father material, but he would give an honest try for Raven and their child. They were out and about looking at the shops, halfheartedly looking at clothes and basinets and cribs, just having a good time with each other joking about being parents.
They were walking on the sidewalk, hand in hand, laughing and joking with each other, when something caught Derek's eye. It was a young man, around his age, wearing a white blousey button up and stone grey slacks, large dark circle rimmed sunglasses hiding his eyes. His hair was trimmed to an undercut, his dark blond wavy hair swept to the side.
"Shit." Derek muttered and pushed Raven a little bit behind him, trying to walk passed without being seen.

"Nothing, just keep wa-"
"Derek." The young man stopped in front of him and Derek halted, grimacing.
"Gabriel." He regarded, "Been a hot minute, yeah?"
"Indeed. Far too long since you have fallen." Gabriel replied before his head turned to Raven, "Be not afraid, child."
"Don't look at her, dude." Derek stated firmly.

"Gabriel, God's little messenger boy." Derek said, "I don't have time for you or Him."
"You will make time." Gabriel said.

"No." Gabriel answered before looking to Derek, "We heard that you were going to rebuild the nephilim."
"It was a joke but you know what, I might." Derek said.

Back
Top Bottom