Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"But you're as greedy as I am~ you want more, huh~? Fuck, maybe if you're lucky, we'll have a kid~ wouldn't that be fun~? The first nephilim in centuries~" He moaned lowly.

She grunted and shifted her hips against him. "Y-Yeah~? F-Fuck, please..~ Please give me your fucking kid..~" she slurred.

His hands dug hard into her hips again before pounding into her without mercy, "I would be fucking happy to."

He pressed her head into the mattress again, "Shut up with that dog shit, Raven. I'm not some puppy for you to praise." He snarled.

"I do. But I can't be greedy with you if you're going to praise me like that~ it'll drive me nuts~" He said.

"Obviously~ but we both know you love when I'm an asshole more~" He said before leaning down to bite her ear gently.

He pulled back and scooped her up, pulling her against his chest as he bounced her over his cock, "Don't worry, we have all day and night for that~"

She arched hard and reached behind her to grab at his hair again. "F-Fuck, you promise..~?" She asked.

He bounced her hard and fast over his cock, still sensitive from his last two orgasms but he didn't care. He wanted to go as long as he said he would.

"N-No one's fucked me for this long before..~ N-No one's promised to rail me for a day straight..~" she gasped out. "I-I really hope I get to have your kids, Derek..~"

Back
Top Bottom