Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"N-Not at all, I promise~!!" She cried, before burying her face in his neck snd sucking hard. She was still crying out, but she was leaving a dark bruise on his neck.

She melted and continued, her body almost trembling. She broke off to cry out and spill an almost endless stream of "i love you too"-s, before going back to leaving stinging bruises along his neck and collarbone.

She left one final, massive bruise and pulled back with a gasp. "F-Fuck, do I have to try and beat you to get you to cum~?" She teased.

He arched and gave a ragged moan before shunting into her roughly and dumping a massive load inside her, almost leaving bruises in her hips.

Her eyes rolled back and she was pushed over the edge again, her walls tightening hard around his massive cock. Then, as her orgasm ebbed away, her vision faded to black as she was overwhelmed by the pleasure.

He looked down at her and saw she blacked out, biting his lip as he started to shake. He couldn't stop now. He had to keep going. He eased her legs around his waist and held her tight around hers, going back to his brutal pace with a low moan.

She was so wet, so hot, it would be almost impossible for him to stop. Her body still reacted to him, her soft moans and grunts still being pushed from her with every thrust he made.

He didn't stop for a second, moving roughly and just using her. It would be like that for the next few hours anyway.

Back
Top Bottom