Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"We're always listening, child." Gabriel said before his head inclined back to Derek, "While you are no longer in His grace, you are still His son. It would be best if you obeyed."
"Last I checked, I didn't have to listen to a damm word He had to say. So if y'all don't want me doing what I want, you'll have to kill me." Derek stated. Gabriel's glasses lowered slightly to reveal hauntingly purple eyes.
"You will obey."
"Fuck you."

"Fuck him, he can't tell me what to do." Derek muttered before bumping into Gabriel, quite literally, "Jesus!"
"I was told to use force were you to not listen." Gabriel stated. Derek glared.
"Buddy, you really don't want me cashing in one of the many favors I have tucked away for rainy days." Derek threatened.

Derek returned his attention to Gabriel, scowling, "You really wanna do this?" He asked lowly. Gabriel placed his hands in his pockets.
"As I was commanded." He replied. Derek scowled more.
"Kay. Fine." He said before lowering his head a bit, "Luci, I'm cashing in a favor. I got a chicken for you to pluck. Your favorite one, too." He muttered.

A small spark erupted between the angel's feet, and the floor fell away beneath him, revealing deep caverns and fire.

Gabriel looked down and scowled heavily, "You would call upon your master to deal with me?"
"Well, if you don't like my answer, maybe you'll like his better." Derek hissed.

A pair of large hands wrapped around Gabriel's ankles and suddenly dragged him through the yawning portal, which closed with a snap and some fluttering embers.

He sat in the driver's side and smiled softly, "A bit. Sometimes they mean well. Gabe and I used to be pretty close." He said before he started making his way home.

He nodded, "Oh, yeah. Anything I can do to piss off God, I'm for." He said. He then realized how bad that sounded, "But, you know...I think starting a family with you would be really great.."

Back
Top Bottom