One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"F-Fuck, th-thank you baby..~! Thank you..~!!" She cried. Luci had their fill by that point, and made good on their promise. It wasn't long after this that Derek started to feel strange. That burning, tingling sensation. It was more pleasant this time around.

Oh, was it happening? He glanced at Angel, who had a knowing scowl on his face. Derek moved and kissed Raven deeply, "I love you...I love you so much...~"

"I-I love you too..~ B-Both of you..~" she said. And once before the two of them fused back together, Angel saw that delirious, love drunken gaze.

Not for him, not solely anyway. He would have to share that gaze with the struggling human part of him, the part of him he hated but wanted to be so badly. Derek's tattoo squirmed as his souls rebonded, and he felt a new wave of vigor from having been restored. He moaned lowly and gripped her hips hard, moving at a brutal and unforgiving pace, "Please cum for me, dove...~" He pleaded.

"Y..Yeah~!! O-Oh fuck me I'm gonna cum~!! Sh-Shit I'm gonna cum so hard~!!" She cried, before screaming loudly and clamping tight around him as she climaxed, milking him for everything he had.

She gasped and clawed at his shoulders. "F..Fuck..~!" She gasped, fighting the stars popping between her eyes.

He grunted and growled, keeping inside her as he enjoyed her heat and tightness, moving only slightly to pop his neck firmly.

Derek returned to pretty much normal after the bullshit with Lucifer. He still struggled with his flaw, pissed off that Luci rubbed in how much of a bastard of an angel he was. He hated how Raven looked at his true self, how she wanted him more than the human he tried hard to be. He hit the bottle hard, the booze only fueling how angry he was.

She looked honestly shocked. "I. Wow okay, really? You're making it my fucking business by being such an asshole."

"I wouldn't be such an asshole if you read the fucking room and minded your own business." He slurred. Shut up, shut up, shut up. You're gonna duke it out with her, don't do it. You two were doing so good.
He scowled and glared down at his drink, "I don't want to talk about it..." His voice was softer, like he was forcing himself to calm down.

"Minded my own fucking busines.. you blow up on me, and then you just shut down like that? You've got to be fucking kidding me.." she said.

Back
Top Bottom