One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She cried out around his cock, as best she could anyways, and it was enough to send a shock up his spine. It added a vibration, but more than that was the sick pleasure of her trying to moan with his cock deep in her throat.

Fuck, here it comes. He couldn't even warn her, he was too content buried in her pussy to pull away that he ended up giving a muffled cry into her as he shot his thick load down her throat.

He had to pull her back slightly so he could catch his breath, even though every nerve screamed at him to keep her in place, "F...Fuck...I'm sorry..."

She shook her head and did it again. She was so hot, so wet. God she was begging for his cock.

He could and absolutely would fuck her into a giggling puddle right now if she weren't on top of him. Curse his deep hidden love of being a bottom bitch.

"O-Oh my God...~ fuck, you're gonna fucking milk me...~" He moaned weakly, hips shaking and twitching.

She moaned lowly and nodded, moving faster as she played with his sack. She was loving this more than she should. Usually, he was in control. Now? He was putty.

He started eating her out again just to use it as an anchor; he was sure he was going to lose his goddamn mind if he wasn't careful.

She would get her wish, he gave a ragged scream into her as he suddenly bust, flooding her throat with his cum as he struggled to stay conscious.

She swallowed it all and let out a loud moan, pulling back and gasping loudly. "H..Haah.. s-sorry..~"

She moved to straddle his hips, biting her lip before sliding down with a low moan. "O-Oh.. f-fuck..~"

Back
Top Bottom