One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He bit his lip as he watched her slide down over his thick cock, growling lowly as he stretched her.

She reached the base and panted hard, gripping at his chest and hanging her head. "S-So.. thick..~!!"

She rose and fell, bucking and grinding her hips over his cock. Her hair fell into into her face, her moans coming out as soft pants.

She bit her lip and suddenly slammed down hard on him, again and again, crying out loudly. "I-I wanted to savor the moment..~!"

He moaned loudly and gripped her hips tight, "You'll savor a lot more - nngh - if you don't waste my time."

Oh, she definitely was. He was on cloud nine, perhaps even higher than that. She was so wet and hot around him that he could hardly stand it.

She was losing it, and she moved faster. She looked down at him every now and again just to make sure he was still happy.

"L-Like what, baby..~?" She asked, moving and grinding hard against him. "L-Like how I love having this fat cock all the way inside me..~?" She gasped out.

She moaned louder and slammed down hard. "H-How I wanna stay on top to make sure you can't pull out..~?"

Back
Top Bottom