One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She cried out and tugged on his hair, drooling as she failed to notice her hips rocking slowly.

He melted, his cock aching in his jeans and he moaned lowly into her. Who knew she was dating such a raw deviant.

She did. And she loved it. She continued rocking her hips, her face a deep red. "F-Fuck, Derek..~!! So good, baby~!!"

The ache was almost agonizing, but he was loving it. He was getting off on her moans, addicted to every octave and quiver in her voice as he pleased her.

"F-Fuck I'm gonna cum~!!" She cried, moving faster as her thighs suddenly pressed against the sides of his head.

He gave a ragged moan and shivered, pulling her even closer. She was sure he would suffocate at this point.

"D-Derek baby, e-easy, be ca-" she was cut off as her body shook, almost doubling over as her thighs pressed tighter, and she tugged on his hair, her hips rocking hard as she climaxed heavily, crying his name out loud enough that he could hear it, even between her thighs.

He was shaking. He grunted and moaned and refused to stop eating her out, his pace didn't slow for a second.

His brow was knit tight, eyes shut as he seemed to be focusing on something. Maybe trying to stop? Maybe to breathe?

He gasped loudly and panted, "Y...Yeah...fuck, I'm kinda dizzy..." He said before giving a weak laugh.

He shook his head and worshipped her thighs, covering them in soft kisses, "A queen should never apologize."

"I will admit..." He paused to continue his idle worship, "I am very close to bursting...and I would love some relief."

She could see the outline of his cock throb hard with anticipation and he pet her outer thighs as he worshiped the inner slowly as she worked.

Back
Top Bottom