Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An apocalyptic romance Alisa X Kira

"I didn't know before, did I? believe it or not when I was with the elves I did not ask what age they became legal adults at, those kinds of questions are looked upon with suspicion. I assumed you reached adulthood at the same age as humans, then just stayed that way longer. You certainly physically appear that way. Anyway, all that does is prove my point further, you are too young to know love, at least this type of love." She explained.

"You may think that, and you have every right to think that, but remember this, we made a deal, and I don't know about your culture, and where you come from but we elves always make good on our deals, and as soon as we save the world, you and I are going on a date and getting to know each other, plus, you said you would never deny me for my needs." Sonia said smiling coyly.

"I don't remember that last part, but we did make a deal, we would date, assuming neither of us dies that is" Ethel stated.
"A minor detail sure, but important to keep in mind, so you know where your focus should be"

"You did in fact say you would never deny me." Sonia grinned, "And right now, I have a need to go off into the woods and fuck." Shit bit her lip, and she did not care that every one else was watching, slack jawed and wide eyed.

Ethel smirked and leaned down toward her.
"Next time get it in writing because I do not remember making that deal," She told her poking her nose.
"Go fuck yourself in the woods, I don't do demands," She told her narrowing her eyes as she stood up straight.

"How about begging?" Sonia said, biting her lip.

Sonia bit her lip and called out to Ethel, "Please?" she asked, giving her puppy dog eyes, trying one last time.

She stopped and turned to face her from afar.
"Don't make me hurt you, ask again and I'll treat you like one of those pig men that try and get with me, you are not better than them right now" She told her hands at her sides.

Sonia hung her head in defeat, and spent the rest of the evening isolating herself on the rock she was sitting on. She was so frustrated by this woman, she wanted her so badly, any sane rational person would have given up after the first few times but Sonia was obviously not a person and not sane. She pursued this woman like a dog after a bone, each time she felt like she was getting closer, then something happened and she lost any ground she had gained.

After some time, Ethel sat beside her.
"I should have never slept with you, you are clearly not emotionally stable enough to handle it. But that means that we cannot do that again, you are clearly not ready. Your body might be mature, but your mind is still childish and selfish. Look at you moping alone on a rock because what? I would not go and fuck you in the woods? Clearly, you do not have the mental capacity to truly grasp the difference between love and lust. If you love someone, you don't try and make deals to force them to sleep with you, when they say no to sex, you don't push it, you respect their wishes. What you are is dangerous, had it been someone weaker than you would you have forced yourself on them? That is rape, and that is what I see when you act like that. So grow the fuck up, or back the fuck off, get it?" She told her, in a calm voice.

"What can I do then?" Sonia asked, "C-c-can we start over maybe? Like, try again?" She said hopefully, "I can be better, I just, you are so special to me and everything you do is always so interesting, I really do love you, its not just lust, I promise I will figure out a way to prove that to you."

"You want to start over? fine see if you can learn from your mistakes. We start over." She reached her hand out toward her.
"Hello my name is Ethel, we are to work together to save the world, I hope I can count on your bow"

"Hi, my name is Sonia, it will be a pleasure working with you Ethel, you can count on my bow, my axe, by dagger and my crew to see us through this endeavor." She grinned.

"Good I am glad to hear it, you can count on my very arms and my silver tongue to help in any way I can. I already met the rest of your crew, it smells like the food is ready, why don't we go join them?" She offered to gesture her hand toward the group with a soft tone she had first used to speak with her group.

"Of course." Sonia said, standing up and walking to the fire. This was surreal. Was it a second chance? She had to be careful because if she was truly getting a second chance, she did not want to mess it up in the very least bit, she wanted to express her attraction for the woman, but looking how that went last time, it was very clear to her that she had to take it slowly. So she sat by the fire and helped herself to the stew. She did her best to keep her eyes not constantly glued to Ethel, but it was difficult as she was very beautiful.

As they approached her crew Ethel spoke up.
"I just met your leader, she seems like a fine woman." She said before getting some food and taking a seat between the Cleric and Barbarian.

"Huh?" M said, "But we already met-" Modok put a finger to his mouth and silenced him. "Quiet yourself." he said.

The cleric Margaret seemed to be the only one who really understood what was happening because Sheldon sat there dumbfounded entirely. "So lovely to have you meet her Ethel. She can be a bit bullheaded at times, and sometimes foolhardy, but I believe that she is an asset and critical for us to help complete our mission."

"Well I just hope her combat skills are as good as her hunting skills, this is a quality animal," She said with a smile referring to the deer they had killed.

Sonia remained humbled and simply ate while the two continued on their conversation, "I assure you she is the best of all of us, and she fights like no one you have ever seen before. I say its the elvish blood in her, the natural swiftness and fleet of foot give her an advantage. She's half elf, ya know?" Margaret said, "Well probably more than half, but some part of her is human, you can see it in the ears. N-no offense darling." She said turning to Sonia for that last bit.

"None taken." Sonia said.

"You should really get to know her too, you will find she has a big heart and is very kind, even if at times she can be foolish, I promise if you give her a chance, you will want no one else by your side in and out of battle." Margaret said with a smile.

This last phrase made Sonia light up, a broader smile than she had grinned in weeks crossed her face and she just smiled and stared at Ethel.

"My, she has just lit up like the fire itself." Margaret said chuckling, "I think she likes you." she nudged Ethel, "Go have a seat next to her, she does not bite, I promise."

"Yes, perhaps we should talk." Ethel moved beside Sonia.
"So where did you get your combat training, your group speaks wonders of it."

Sonia was positively beaming, "Well, from what I understand, my mother was an elf, and my father was a human, he left my life so I was raised by my mother. She was the one who taught me everything I know about fighting." She said with a smile, "She was also the oldest and wisest elf I have ever known, sadly, she disappeared a few years ago, I have yet to find her, they say she grew tired of the conflicts of man and moved far into the forest, away from the omen, away from humans and has created her own paradise. Some day I want to meet her again." she said, truly, this was different this time around, she was going to make sure of it.

Back
Top Bottom