Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An apocalyptic romance Alisa X Kira

Sonia smiled and then started laughing, "Did she? Tell me more about your time with my mother." Sonia beamed at the thought of hearing more information about her mother.

"Its always pleasant to hear someone else speak of my mother." she smiled, "Its like reading a secret diary or hearing information you arent supposed to know." Sonia smiled and gazed at Ethel, eagerly awaiting what she had to say.

"I want to hear everything Ethel." she smiled, "Good, and bad, please tell me everything."

Sonia smiled, had some sexual thoughts, then quickly repressed them, although if you were paying attention you would have seen the brief flash of lust in her eyes. "Of course." she said sternly, "Tell me as much as you want to right now, then more over time."

Sonia nodded in understanding, "When's later?" she asked as they entered camp, "I want to know more." she said.

"Food! I'm starving!" Sheldon said as they walked into the camp.

"Mmmm." M said staring at the deer.

"Ya cant eat it raw ya dunderhead." Sheldon said.

M simply stared at the corpse of the deer and drooled.

Modok was sitting by a fire mediating, something Sonia had taught him how to do, it looked as if he was asleep.

"Agreed." Sonia said grabbing some rope, stringing it over a tree branch and making a loop at the end, "Put the legs through here and we can string it up then dress it." Sonia smiled, she wanted to bond with Ethel so badly, even if it was just field dressing a deer.

"Right" she nodded and did as asked, able to easily hold the several hundred-pound carcass and string it up.
"So what should we talk about?"

"My mother?" Sonia said grinning, "Tell me something else, something you think I don't want to hear."

"Anything you want to tell." Sonia smiled again, staring at Ethel as she gutted the deer, not even looking where the knife was going, she was an expert and precise at her job.

"What do you think we should do once we find the location of the omen, raising an army may be our best bet, it will most likely be well guarded and we will have a fight on our hands." She said pointedly, changing the subject.

"Oh?" she said, looking back to Ethel, "What did you have in mind?"

"Well that will depend on the situation surrounding the Omen, if it is isolated perhaps we could sneak in and all mount an assassination on it. For example." She explained.

"And what if it is the egg of an Ice Dragon?" she asked, "What then? The egg is indestructible and the dragon is only vulnerable when whomever bonds with it dies."

"Well we deal with that as it comes, we can what if till we get there but there isn't much point until we know for certain," she explained.

Sonia nodded her head in understanding. then decidedly since Ethel would not divulge any more information, she began to sing a song.

Back
Top Bottom