Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An apocalyptic romance Alisa X Kira

Ethel still has been listening to this whole time smirked as she heard him explaining to Margaret the whole time.
"It's an especially easy strategy to use if you are women, as people by default assume we are the victims, especially with crocodile tears!" she called out from her spot.

"Well Modok isn't exactly a beautiful woman." Margaret said, and everyone giggled.

"It's true, I'm not, trust me you don't want to see me try that angle." Modok said with a chuckle as he looked up to the sky. "Alright, its getting dark, best we turn in, I'll take first watch." he said, no one questioned it. Sonia joined Modok by the fire and meditated, she would take the second watch as Modok would sleep.

Ethel would wait till she was awoken to take her watch, she was already outside so she was a clear choice unless they didn't yet trust her.

After Modok Finished his watch he retired to bed and tapped Sonia on the shoulder, "Your turn." he said yawning, "This old orc is beat." he went to his tent and fell asleep almost instantly. Sonia took her watch and tended the fire gazing at the stars, losing herself in the beauty of the night sky. Finally as her watch was over, she walked over to Ethel and gave her a gentle Tap on the shoulder. "It's your turn." she said.

Ethel sat up and gave a nod, she had the final watch and would stay in her warm spell keeping an eye out until the rest would wake.

Sonia leaned over and kissed Ethel on the cheek and walked back to her tent, where she laid down and rested, she was already fully rested from her meditation, but laying down always felt good. As she rested fantasies of Ethel creeped into her mind, and she wondered when she would have her next.

Sonia awoke first and came back out by the fire to check on Ethel. "Hey." she whispered and gently tapped her on the shoulder, "Everyone is asleep." she kissed her on the cheek. "Maybe we could....." Sonia bit her lip. "You know."

Ethel sat still as Sonia kissed her and whispered to her.
"Well technically I am still on watch, plus they will wake soon, you really think that is the best idea?" Ethel asked in a nearly monotone, her eyes not leaving the fire.

"Yes?" Sonia said, "Maybe just a taste?" she licked her lips, "Please?" she begged, and bit her lip, "I......desire you."

"haaaa...." She let out a sigh and walked over, grabbing one of the bearskins. She walked back to the fire and sat in her seat and sat with her legs spread, holding the bearskin so that she could cover Sonia as she went down on Ethel.
"Hurry up then if you must"

"Mmmhmm!" Sonia said as she slipped between Ethels legs and buried her face in Ethels warm sex, she sucked on her clit and started to tongue fuck Ethel, softly moaning, loving the taste and sensations it caused her. Ethel tasted like honey, and she felt like a summer day, even though Sonia did not know what that felt like, she was pretty sure that whatever it was, felt exactly how Ethel felt.

As soon as she had removed Ethel's pants to access her sex Ethel covered her with the bearskin then continued to casually sit there, letting Sonia have her fun.
One of Ethel's hands holding Sonia's head under the bearskin to her pussy. She let out a moan and pushed her hips into Sonia repeatedly, fucking her tongue back.

Sonia enjoyed herself, and reached down and began to play with her own pussy, moaning and vibrating into Ethels, creating a new sensation.

"Oh! that's new.." she moaned lightly, keeping an eye on the other's tent encase someone came out and she would have to hide her reactions.

Sonia planted her lips on Ethel's pussy and let out a soft muffled moan as she had an orgasm, surely leaving a puddle on the ground.

luckily Sonia was on the ground outside and her juices would be easily absorbed by the warm (Thanks to the fire) ground. Ethel too came to orgasm but was sure not to moan out loud and instead bit her lip.

Sonia happily drank from Ethel and slid up from under the bear skin once she was finished and kissed Ethel on the lips and Smiled. "Thanks love."

Ethel cast prestidigitation and cleaned them both up, as well as anything that got on the bearskin.
"Yeah, you are welcome" she nodded accepting the kiss and moving some hair behind her ear.

"Want to hear another song?" she asked grabbing Sonia's Lute.

"Yes please." Sonia said as she sat on the ground, legs crossed, beaming up at Ethel like a child.

"Beautiful!" Sonia exclaimed and clapped, "Beautiful!" Sonia hugged Ethel and kissed her on the cheek.

"I already ate." Sonia snickered, "Right, so, we have nothing left from last night. Perhaps you can wake everyone and I can find some small game?" she offered.

Back
Top Bottom