Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An apocalyptic romance Alisa X Kira

Ethel nodded at Modok then smirked down at Sonia.

"oh, time to leave? Okay, Sonia, let me get out of your way" she said acting like she didn't catch onto why Sonia would need to catch up. She placed her hand over Sonia's face and pulled herself away from the hug, grabbing a few of the bags as she followed the others.
"See you when you catch up Sonia" she smirked looking back at her with a wink.

Sonia reached out and grabbed Ethel and gazed into her eyes, "Where do you think you are going?" She asked, looking up, the gangs back was turned and nothing was left standing, just Sonia, Ethel, and a few bags.

"Let's not move too fast now love, after all, I just learned that you were interested in me a few minutes ago, how much of a slut do you think I am? one that would fuck you the first night we met?" she whispered before giving her a wink and picking up the rest of the bags.
"We better get going," She told her turning to catch up to the group.

Sonia practically tackled Ethel, bringing them both down, ending up with Ethel being on top of Sonia, "You can't leave without a kiss, those are the rules." Sonia stated plainly and made puppy dog eyes.

"Oh, hehe, Rules was a poor choice of words love" She smiled before pushing snow over Sonia's face and quickly got up grabbing the bags and running after the others now, she was quite fast. The long legs helped, but even then she seemed faster than she should be.
"hahaha," She laughed as she ran.

"I'll get you!" Sonia shouted, she was swift, and had a trick of her own. A gift from her mother, boots of swiftness. She ran, leapt and took to the trees, leaping branch to branch like a nimble small animal catching Ethel, and tackling her once more.

"Oh? you want to play it that way, do you? I never back down from a challenge!" She told her as she lay under her, this time kicking her off and running again, except this time, snapping and creating four illusionary versions of her running in a line with her.

Sonia feigned sadness and pretended to give up, she dropped to her knees and started crying, "T-t-that's fine. R-r-run away." she said, "I-I-I really d-d-did like y-y-you."

"No fair!" Sonia said standing up and taking off at a dead sprint towards Ethel, one way or another she would catch her, almost there, she kept running and reached for the first clone behind her, hoping it was real.

"Ahh!" She shouted, stumbling and catching herself just before she toppled over, she would have to pick up speed again and try for another, but she was so far ahead, "Ethel!" she shouted, "Please stop!"

By this time Ethel had caught up with the rest of the group and the illusion broke.
"Sure thing love I'll slow to a walk!" she called out.

Sonia caught up to the group, defeated, her romantic thoughts about Ethel left her mind, now she was just broken, she plodded along behind the group, behind Ethel, hanging her head in defeat and shame. This chaotic woman, this beautiful, crazy chaotic woman had her heart and had just refused a kiss and it broke her heart, she wanted to cry.

Ethel looked back at her walking her and made a slight noise that would get Sonia to look up then she swayed her butt as she walked, the tight leather armour not leaving much to the imagination.

Sonia smiled and caught up to Ethel, grabbed her and dipped her as she kissed her, "I knew it." she said as she pulled up from the kiss, "You do like me." Sonia was instantly happy again as she stared into Ethel's eyes.

"Huh?!" She gasped as she was grabbed and dipped, before being kissed.
After the kiss as she was asked if she liked Sonia.
"Well you are certainly cute, and I certainly like your spunk" She grabbed her and got back to a stand.
"But we just met love, you need to tone it down a little," she told her before giving her a head pat.

Sonia bit her lip and turned away for a moment, "I would die for you." she whispered and kept walking with the woman.

"Sonia!" Modok said, "Come up front with me."

"Coming!" Sonia said and smiled at Ethel as she took off running to catch Modok. "Yes?" she asked.

"We are going to make camp tonight, so we will have to cover the rest of the distance tomorrow, we still have a few hours of light left, can you get us some dinner?" he asked.

"Yes sir." Sonia said and fell back to Ethel, "Hey, I've gotta go do my thing." she said, "See you tonight love." she kissed Ethel on the cheek and disappeared into the woods.

M fell back to keep Ethel company, "You like her?" he asked.

Ethel nodded to Sonia and didn't flinch as she was kissed, waving to her as she left.

As M moved back and talked to her she nodded.
"She is certainly cute and sweet, far too good for me I am afraid, but no matter how much I push, she never seemed to want to stray" She stated.

"She likes you." M said, "She likes you a lot, you treat her right, she give you world." he said and smiled his snaggle toothed smile.

Meanwhile Sonia was off in the woods, leaping from tree to tree, tracking a heard of deer, there were five in the party tonight, so she would have to get more than one animal this hunt, an easy feat for a huntress such as herself. Despite all she was good at, this was her home, the hunt, its where she found peace, and joy. She spotted a herd of deer and decided to move in on them. She leapt from tree to tree like a predator, the deer unknowing she was above them. She fired two arrows with lightning swiftness and downed a female and a very large male deer. She would not be able to carry them on her own so she got to work. Using her dagger she cut some tree branches and frayed them and wove rope. She found a stump which she chopped down with her axe, and split into planks. She wove the planks together with the rope and made a sled, then tied the deer's corpses to it with the leftover rope she had and started dragging it back towards the group. As the sun set you would see Sonia coming over the ridge waving her hands, "M!" she shouted, "Come here and help me with this!" she shouted. M grunted and turned to Ethel, "I go now, help Sonia carry dinner." he took off running, footsteps shaking the ground he nearly knocked over Modok. "Easy there big guy!" he said barely getting outta the way. "Sorry!" M shouted as he plodded on.

"Yeah I know big guy, that is what I am worried about," she admitted.

Ethel nodded as M left, she increased her pace to walk beside the others as M and Sonia got the dinner.
"I don't yet have a role in your group, but I am more than happy to carry my own weight around her, what kind of jobs you need getting done?"

"You are good with words right?" Modok said, "Sometimes we need to enter places we are not supposed to get into, Sonia can slip by anyone with ease, but the rest of us, we usually have to bribe our way in, and bribes are expensive, especially when one is short on coin which is why we hunt bounties on occasion. Perhaps your silver tongue can be useful, and save us some coin." He smiled, "At least that is a start, perhaps you can earn us some coin in town with your entertainment as well? Get us a room at the local inn perhaps?" Modok said hopefully.

She nodded.
"Oh yeah all of that shouldn't be an issue, as long as you all are my crew, in fact having a crew as you would actually likely make it easier, makes me seem more important you know? Probably can actually charge inns for having me play there" she rubbed her chin.
"Okay, that all sounds good to me, if you think of anything else, just let me know"

"Skill with a blade wouldn't hurt." Modok said, "I could teach you if you want." he said rubbing his skin, "We all scrap together so it may be helpful if you had a blade of your own. talk to Sonia when we stop, she always carries a few spare blades, she has a tendency to throw them around, I am sure she could spare one that might work for you. You might be perfect for a longsword." Modok said looking her up and down, "Woman of your size with a longsword might be quite the force to be reckoned with."

"Hehe, I can use a blade though I find I am much more efficient with my hands, though I can use long, sword greatswords, bows, crossbows, you name it" she smiled.
"Though having a blade isn't good for my usual strategy of seeming harmless, It might be better if my guards are the only ones armed if you know what I mean" she explained.
"Though you could always test me, or have M test me if you don't think I can handle myself, I wouldn't mind going a round or two with the big guy. If he can take it that is" she smirked confidently.

Back
Top Bottom