Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Damsels and Dungeons Mark II OOC Chat

Way too much stress just invited itself in my life. I'm afraid I might have to drop this since I don't have any estimate when I can properly write again in the immediate future.

Sorry to hear that, I hope you can dis-invite your stress soon. I think this is an easy story to jump into along the way so don't be shy about reaching out if you want to return.

I might give it a few days and try with the current scene. Sucks to leave it midway. Unfortunately I've tried two drafts and they just don't read like anything useful.

Well 'useful' can be a challenge when pinned face down onto a table. Given your username I suspect you are accustomed to the challenges of writing a bound or restrained character, it can be tough.

I'm happy to bounce ideas about OOC if you think it will help.

I'll be responding today one way or another to keep things moving.

I'll give writing a fair shot tonight to see if I don't fall out of order too far, can't promise the result will be great >.< a few things have perked up, so there's that.

So should Nemera rescue Ciara, or are we still waiting for Lexxy?
Really up to you, Ciara isn't near here or are you talking about Clara? She could probably turn the tables from the 1 on 1 but she seemed more interested in robbing someone. She didn't seem like the direct combat type but more likely to cut them loose later, but she is your character.

You have fairly free license, I just don't want to get the girls too far spread out, that I'm writing separate stories for them.

I'll give writing a fair shot tonight to see if I don't fall out of order too far, can't promise the result will be great >.< a few things have perked up, so there's that.
Give it a shot, not much to lose really, it isn't like things have really moved on. Glad things are perking up.

Yeah, I meant Clara. 'i' and 'l' are about as close as you can get.

Nem *is* more interested in robbing people. She wishes she had the willpower to pull off not intervening. ;) But just standing around while people get raped in the middle of civilization is pretty cold.

Hello everyone! <3
Looks like I'll be joining the group!

I'll be playing as Nimina, a goblin bard just trying to make her way through life and end up a little richer than she was when she started.

--

Character Image: Nim!
Name - Nimina, or Nim
Race - Goblin
Class - Bard
Height - 3'8" (4'2" in her boots)
Weight - 73 lbs

--

Nim is curvaceous and powerfully built, with muscular arms and a toned middle betrayed by large hips which give the goblin much of her shape. She's a serious and easily irritated individual but is more than willing to stomach unpleasant situations if it means she'll end up a few coins richer in the end.

Though she doesn't play an instrument, she's quite well spoken!

I should respond some time today. A couple of new players showing some interest, one a damsel and the other a slaver. We will be wrapping up the current scene in the next few posts.

Welcome to our new players.

As we transition to the next scene, I want to emphasize the importance of discussion and interaction between players. This will be a quick and somewhat disappointing experience if most interaction is between me and the individual players.

I'm going to give those still active some time to get re-integrated as a group, introductions where needed, then I will introduce an NPC to the tavern that will begin to set the stage for their adventure.

Can't wait to jump in with my band of expendable (but horny and hopefully capable enough to give us some "action" before they're slaughtered) villains. 😂

Who is still interested? If we have enough to continue, I'll get a post together to get them out of the tavern and on their way, but I'd like to see who is still playing. There was only one response to my last post but maybe we need to stir things up a bit.

Excellent! (On both counts)

I just need to get through the work day, then I'll have some time to post something to give you all a bit more direction.

@Krozam If you want to jump into a scene, please do a character thread for your 'main' with an age consistent with sight rules (15 or over for humans or comparable for humanoids). There may be some prey for you soon!

Back
Top Bottom