Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Damsels and Dungeons Mark II OOC Chat

I'm just trying to resolve her being her own agent but resenting her betrothal a bit.

Otherwise I have her living on a somewhat remote estate, basically the patron family of Wornford owning much of the farmland which is worked by sharecropper peasant types. Her father is in failing health with a hired steward handling most day to day operations. Her royal blood, despite being rather diluted, makes it hard to ignore her abduction. I'm thinking the suitor is older, a former business associate of her father but not quite as old, he has money but is not landed nor noble and wants to be both.

Own agent is in the sense that she generally runs her own life, despite being obliged by formalities that she pays lip service to, the occasional input of her father's wishes and political realities that make her want to marry because it's convenient, but also just not caring for the prospect and so dragging her feet. Basically 'yeah, I guess I have to, but also that's stupid'. He probably knows she's an ass, but the political gait and her promise to let him be him and vice versa don't complicate things.

Likely won't get it until late tomorrow, but acknowledged!

I'm definitely starting the party character, playing by ear on the captive's story (for eye candy~).

No rush, just wanted to let you all know since it is a new thread.

I'll get you more to work with on your captive soon. I'm thinking to start it will take the form of flashbacks with me telling part and you telling her perspective of the story kind of thing. I wasn't prepared for that part but I think it is a compelling addition.

Got something done quickish for the morning. I can foot as much as necessary for our noble's background and word candy, only fair after bringing in a curveball :p

@xavierrol hey, there... I just updated my character sheet a little, can you please have a look and let me know if need to add or remove things?

Face claim - to be added later
Name - Alexandria Chillingwind
Race - Human
Class - Caster
Height - 5'2" (5'8" with her high heels)
Weight - 100 lbs.
Measurements - 34DD-22-34

Description - Alexandria is barely around 5'2" but her body is thick with a nice ass and big breasts. Her platinum hair is long nearly around her waist and matching her pale skin perfectly. Her beauty would be in pair with most beautiful women in the continent. But beside her glamour body and face, her most dramatic feature is her dark blue eyes which burn likes unholy torches at the night.

Personality - Alexandria is one of the most cheerful people you can find around the world. She nearly always smiles and tells funny stories to people around her. She loves it when people around her are having fun. She always tries to find a good thing even if she is in the worst situations. Because of her tough and uneasy childhood, she cares so much about her comfort. She has an instinct to talk, talk a lot, and she always has gossip tell. Alexandria is clever, way more clever than people expect her to be. People know her for long enough are very well aware of her intelligence. However, her glamour makes them act otherwise most of the time. Her knowledge and intelligence can compete with the masterminds of the country. However, her lack of logic and wisdom can make her get into silly or awkward situations pretty easily. Sometimes cunning people can take advantage of that by tricking her.

@DummieBlondie You need an age but otherwise is fine. I do hope to see a face claim at some point. If you add this to the Character thread (with the age) you are welcome to get her started.

I get a sort of campy vibe from her, that can be tough to pull off but a lot of fun if you can.

@xavierrol I have added age, abilities and face claim pics. after your comments I can post it to character thread
========================================================================
Player Name - DummieBlondie
Character Name - Alexandria Chillingwind
Age - 19
Gender - Female
Description – Face Claim 1 | 2 | 3 - Alexandria is barely around 5'2" but her body is thick with a nice ass and big breasts. Her platinum hair is long nearly around her waist and matching her pale skin perfectly. Her beauty would be in pair with most beautiful women in the continent. But beside her glamour body and face, her most dramatic feature is her dark blue eyes which burn likes unholy torches at the night.
Height - 5'2" (5'8" with her high heels) Weight - 100 lbs. Measurements - 34DD-22-34
Kinks - Misogyny, Manipulative partners, Age difference, Anal sex, Oral sex, Cum play, Rough Sex, Verbal humiliation, Abusive relationships.
Limits - Toilet stuff, Vore, Mutilation, Pregnancy.

Abilities - Alexandria is a sorceress with her focus on spells are mostly in school of Abjuration, Enchantment ,Illusion and Transmutation. She casts spell mainly for protecting or buffing herself and her allies as well as misleading or disabling her foes. She never casts spells directly deal harm to her targets even if she is in dire situations. Alexandria has no proficiency with any kind of weapon or other offensive tools.

Bio & Personality - Alexandria is one of the most cheerful people you can find around the world. She nearly always smiles and tells funny stories to people around her. She loves it when people around her are having fun. She always tries to find a good thing even if she is in the worst situations. Because of her tough and uneasy childhood, she cares so much about her comfort. She has an instinct to talk, talk a lot, and she always has gossip tell. Alexandria is clever, way more clever than people expect her to be. People know her for long enough are very well aware of her intelligence. However, her glamour makes them act otherwise most of the time. Her knowledge and intelligence can compete with the masterminds of the country. However, her lack of logic and wisdom can make her get into silly or awkward situations pretty easily. Sometimes cunning people can take advantage of that by tricking her.

Sorry for delay. I've had no power or internet for 2 days. Still down. Will post when I can.

Wow, sorry to hear that. Stay safe and good luck. Let's hope they get you back up soon.

Don't be afraid to talk among your characters or with any of the NPCs in the tavern. You don't have to be a full fledged group before heading out but you might want to at least know each other's names.

By the way, guys, if you don't like anything I post or want me to do some editing please let me know!

I just got two lucky breaks from a very weird schedule to post, I'll be much more once a day, once the second day type. I see nothing wrong so far~

Well... yes, we can do that, and you sent this literally as I was about to send out my own reply.

girls, like, should we make a turn to reply so we wont intercept each others?
I would suggest @Mizriqa => @Trussed Maiden => @DummieBlondie

what do you think?
This is a great idea. Considering @Trussed Maiden 's posting habit in the main thread, you might want to jump ahead of her as you and @Mizriqa seem to be in more similar time zones. TM may be able to confirm later but you are likely safe for now. I'm not intending this to rush a post out of you, take what time you need.

Sounds good to me. I'm not picky about order, since my posting rarely conforms on timezones alone thanks to how variable the schedule is. I assume Ahlanna will drop in at the tail end when she's up for it.

Whatever works for you, I was just guessing on time zones but some people are nocturnal as well.

I think whatever sort of bar scene we might have here won't be essential to the overall story line so hopefully Ahlanna's power and internet will be restored soon. I'm sure she will be able to catch up.

If she is delayed the rest can always meet up with her on the road or use some other literary trickery.

Might be a good time to settle the seating arrangement. If the Horcs table is 9 oclock from your table, where are each of you sitting? (12, 3, 6, 9).

I'm going to say farmboy table at 6 and dwarves at 3.

Just in case, something happens.

Back
Top Bottom