Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Damsels and Dungeons Mark II OOC Chat

Well, as shifty as they looked when she came in, I imagine Clara would have sat at a position at the table where she could keep an eye on each group. So... likely at the 12 o'clock spot.

Still without power, but since half the complex has power, I can borrow a connection from my apartment complex's leasing office.

So glad you could join us and hopefully you are closer to full power soon.

gosh we just started and I have ended up on an orc's lap? lol that is even faster than I thought :ROFLMAO:
I am gonna wait for the same post sequence to avoid confusion.

I'm sure it will be fine. Nem has a smoker if a stampede is called for. But we're not there yet. The bad guys still have coinpurses.

In my opinion, in the worst case, we or some of us will get raped at most! :LOL:
I am sure our soft-hearted GM would find a way for us to survive and go on. ;)

Last edited:
I'll opt in whichever way, a capture and escape sounds good as any to set the tone :p but only for those in the mood of course, given the time.

oh when you said capture, I had imagined a little more than taken into a back alley by force :ROFLMAO:😂

No, no. Far too many eyes on Lexxy. If you were the target, she'd wait until all your clothing was on the floor and then poke through that.

Seems like it. This was meant as just sort of a diversion while everyone got together. Hopefully it is able to hold your interest but feedback is always welcome. It can end quick if we want to get moving on the main story, but I do feel like everyone is getting to know each other here a bit better so it is serving its purpose.

I admit, I am having fun with the bar brawl. It's been a good way to see what everyone's characters are like.

Back
Top Bottom