Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Estellise was giving a giggle before she was turning towards him for a moment, before she was getting to her feet.

Estellise was giving a small giggle before she was commenting that she had a scrapbook at home full of her adventures he could look at.

"I would like that but I think we shoudl head back if we are going to rest up and make it back in time for classes on monday" Eric attended the collage there and he didn't want to miss his class

Estellise was heading off with him so that they could get back. Yet who would have figured that without any warning it would end up raising again. Estellise was giving a startled shriek when she was misteping in some mud and falling, the rain having not helped anything at all.

The whole not getting hurt thing.... That messages was being spoken late. The moment that Estellise was getting to her feet she was hiding the cringe of pain when she was putting weight on her right ankle. Lovely.

Estellise was a bit a startled but was telling him to put her down. Sure she was going to strain her ankle more walking, but it was better than him carrying her. Least he fall and they both go down, and get hurt even more.

Estellise was just giving a nod before wrapping her arms around his neck. Yet thankfully this had happened closer to the end of the trail, closer to where the tent was at.

Estellise was just mumbling that she was sorry for being such a clutz. Yet again she hadn't quite anticipated the mud to get that slick.

Estellise was just giggling before she spoke, "Throughout the years I have become many different people. I may not have died physically but there have been times when I have.... killed off a former version of myself. I use to be that gangster girl for a while."

Back
Top Bottom