Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Throughout the night the storm seemed to rage, although as day came about it was finally seeming to clear up.

Estellise was rousing a bit as well when she felt the warmth from the sun filter through the tent which had her blinking open her eyes, and pushing a bit of hair from her face.

Estellise was looking at him before she was mumbling a good morning, and was soon enough moving away from him so that she could change.

Eric sat up and then turned his back to her to give her privacy but he also showed her the large burn on his back from when he was a child

Estellise was pulling on her sports bra although she was looking over her shoulder, spotting the burn on his back. "What happened?" she questioned in a soft voice as she made her way towards him; currently only wearing her sports bra and undies. No she wasn't even seeming to think that they weren't how they use to be anymore. To her this was Eric.... the one she had fallen in love with so long ago. She was forgetting completely that it wasn't truly him, not factoring in how uncomfortable her actions could possibly make him.

“Our house burned down when I was ten I made it out with this burn but my parents didn’t survive as they got trapped. Both me and the dog got out and I watched as my home and family burned” Eric didn’t mind her asking but it still hurt to remember

Estellise just had a look of sadness cross over her features and she was wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

Estellise was giving a nod before she was drawing away from him so that she could go and finish getting dressed. Shorts were being pulled on before she was lacing up her sneakers.

Soon enough Estellise was exiting the tent, and soon enough she was walking over to him so that they could get going.

Estellise was giving a giggle before she spoke in a soft voice, "Yeah lets going!" After that she was heading off with him.

After a few hours they were arriving to the top, and Eric would be able to look around, enjoy the view. Estellise was going and sitting down on the ledge, just overlooking the area.

Estellise was just giggling but she was thinking about the first time that they had seen a few like this. When they had been overlooking the ocean.

Estellise was giving a small smile before she was commenting that there had been so many beautiful places that she had discovered throughout the years of traveling.

Back
Top Bottom