Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

LunarWolf

Cluster
Summer 1650

Brianna also known as Bri looked out over the water as her ship cut through the waves. the wind wiped through her hair and in the distance she spotted a ship approaching. Bri grabbed her spyglass and then extended it and frowned spotting a navy ship this had Bri turning and shouting out "Navel ship approaching someone wake my first mate the rest of you secure everything down and be prepared they may decide to board. Bri walked over to her room door and grabbed the letter they had from all the kings giving them free passage so long as they were flying a blue and white flag. Bri looked at the flag flying and nodded her head pleased that the blue and white flag was up as it meant the navy couldn't touch them. At 24 Bri was one of the youngest pirate captains alive and the fact that she was female was also rare. the reason no one messed with this female was because she also went by two other names one was the Bloody Princess and the other was the Heartless Assassin. Bri watched her crew as they moved to follow her instructions and make sure that everything was secured down as the last time they had had a run-in with the navy several of their barrels had ended up in the water

Summer 1650
As Brianna was up on deck, a young woman with long blonde hair was currently fast asleep within her room that was on the ship. Her hair was strewn all over the place, and she seemed peaceful. The person that had gone into the room had no want to wake up the twenty-five year old woman, although he didn't have much of a choice. It had been the captain's orders, so they were going to follow the captain's orders. Yet no shock at all that as they got closer to the hammock, the woman's emerald green eyes were opening and locking their gaze onto them.

"Cap'n says that a navy ship has been spotted." the pirate was mumbling before they were hurrying out of the room, closing the door behind them. This had the blonde haired female climbing from the hammock and going over to get changed into her normal outfit, and her long hair was being pulled up into a tight ponytail to keep it out of her face. Once she was dressed and her hair was up into a ponytail, the young woman was pushing open the door and heading up onto deck.

Raelle, also known as the Crimson Tempest, was walking up onto the deck and shielding her eyes against the sunlight. Eyes were flickering towards Bri for a moment in time before she spoke, "I hope that this time you didn't have that poor guy wake me up for no reason." Last time a navy ship had been spotted... they hadn't even boarded the ship at all, and Raelle had been slightly cranky the rest of the day. Yet could one truly blame her? The pair of them worked in shifts.

During the day Bri was in command and usually Raelle was asleep, but at night it was the complete opposite. Nighttime was when Raelle was in charge of the crew. And the crew had learned that if one was asleep that they weren't to be bothered at all... unless the other ordered it, or it was absolutely dire. Such as if something happened to Brianna and Raelle was needed to step up to take charge, then that was an exception. Although one had better be explaining almost instantly as well.

The blonde haired female was just scoffing a bit before she spoke, "I really hope that it is those one navy men. I want to put them in their place and teach them a thing or two about manners."

Bri looked at Raelle and then handed her the spy glass “it’s your favorite navy captain in the whole world” Both girls hated him as he constantly hit on them and when they told him they were spoken for he started to hit on Raelle’s little sister. Bro then handed her the paper that would hopefully keep the male from harassing them all the time. If he didn’t back off this go around Bri would be speaking with his king and informing him that if the male set foot on her ship once more she would kill the male. While they often run supply runs and such for the king during their down time the girls stayed out of trouble and relaxed before setting sail once more

Raelle was taking the spyglass and was pressing it against her eye, peering through it to look towards the navy ship. There was a low mumble of irritation in her voice as she thought about the damn bastard that continued to hit on her sixteen year old sister. Sure her sister was that legal age of consent, but that didn't mean that it was okay. Especially since this man was a bastard. Wasn't married or anything but he did have a number of children. Didn't know how to keep his dick in his pants. She couldn't even count the number of times that they had run into him and he had wanted them to mother his children. "I'm going to literally drop kick him off the ship, I swear." Raelle was mumbling as she was handing the spyglass back and folding her arms across her chest.

“You know the rules unless he touches you, you can’t drop kick him off the ship but I will be nice and let you deal with him so he gives you the opening you need” Bri hated the male as well but knew that I order to keep him from her sister they needed to boot him off the ship and fast. Bri looked at one of the guys and had him go and let the girl know to stay below deck as they didn’t need the male knowing that she was on board at that moment.

One of the guys was giving a nod and was heading off down below, where the younger female happened to be standing in the storage area. She was helping Jaxon take inventory of everything.
"Estellise, you are going to want to stay down below. Navy." The man was speaking and Jaxon was commenting that she would be safe enough down there. After all getting to the door that lead down below would be no easy feat.
After that he was ruffling her hair before he was heading up as well and going to stand next to Bri, commenting that Estellise was in a safe area."
Good. Very good. This had Raelle giving a smile before she was cooing "Then bring on the pervert. "

Bri chuckled and then leaned against Jaxson lightly “have fun Rae but remember no killing him” Bri figured since she had woken her up that she deserved to have some much needed fun.

Jaxon was just wrapping his arms around her gently before he was commenting that maybe he needed to find her man. Some body to keep her from killing the idiot. And that was even a long shot. None of them liked the Navy captain at all. Raelle was commenting that she would behave.... Unless he pissed her off.

Bri chuckled and then pointed up in to the crows nest “he is up there” Sure as shit Nathan came flying down and landed next to her kissing the side of her head “Rae love please no murder” Nathan liked watching them crawl away in embarrassment.

Jaxon was looking up and watched as the other male fame flying down. Pretty normal for the other male to be up there. Raelle was looking over for a moment before she spoke "I make no promises. Especially if he irritates me enough." And the fact that the ship was getting closer was enough to irritate her.

“I know love” Nathan smiled and then watched as they drew closer. When they were close enough to put a plank between the two ships Nathan smiled knowing she would knock it off and in to the water

Sure enough Raelle was gliding over and kicking the plank away, watching it tum let into the water. "You have no reason at all to board our ship. You never do." Raelle was speaking in a rather bland voice, emerald green eyes bored.

Bri chuckled lightly and then smiled when the board fell in to the water. “Oh poor baby now you can’t get on the ship” Bri then smiled when Nathan walked over and wrapped his arms around her

"I mean you are totally welcome to try and jump across. Give me something to laugh at." Raelle was commenting with a slight coo, a smirk on her lips before she was leaning back into Nathan's arms.

Nathan watched the male waiting to see if he would do something stupid like try and jump across cause if he did Nathan knew that he would either make it and get shoved off or he would fall into the water. while those two stood and mocked the captain of the naval ship Bri watched from where she was standing waiting to see what he would do. thankfully they were near the port they had been headed to so the male wouldn't try anything stupid as there were too many ships heading to port to see his actions

Raelle was just watching the captain for a moment in time although her eyes did narrow when he was questioning about her sister, wondering where she was at. "I suggest that you not speak of my sister... Or I'll come over there myself and beat your ass." Raella spoke in a rather dark voice, a tone that had even some of their own crew seeming to back away, knowing that she wasn't in the mood at all. Good thing she didn't happen to have any weapons on her at the time.

Bri raised an eyebrow at him and then spoke "unless you have an arrest warrant for her for a crime she actually committed then I suggest you leave her alone she is not available for you to harass" Bri was sick of the male and would be going to the king once they docked

Raelle was watching the navy captain for a moment in time although it seemed like this time they had come a bit more prepared. They had a second plank, and this time she decided to play nice.... and not kick it into the water. No she wanted to see what the hell this bastard wanted this time, especially when he was commenting that he did in fact have an arrest warrant for her. That he had one for all of them, which had her almost welcoming them to try and take them.

Bri raised an eyebrow at the news and then headed down to the main deck as any arrest warrants for them had to be signed by the king and hold his seal. "really now this I would love to see" Bri's eyes gleamed with malicious delight as she couldn't wait to ruin his day by having Rae toss him in to the water

"I agree with this." Raelle was commenting before she was stepping away and watching the navy captain send one of his crew across the plank with the papers. Chicken shit. And it was somebody she wasn't familiar with. No she wasn't going to be cruel to the new person... they didn't know any better. At least not yet. "Kid.... You are better off ditching the old geezer sooner rather than later." she was commenting.

Bri took the papers from the boy and then noticed the brand on his wrist this hand her yanking him to her and speaking softly "if he did this ti you all you have to do is nod and we will aid you in getting free of him" Bri then looked at the papers she held and chuckled before handing them over to Raelle "there is something key missing from these"

Raelle was just watching Bri for a brief moment in time and then somewhat noticed the mark, yet she would leave it to Bri to take care of since she was closest to the boy. Yes the boy was giving a small nod while the blonde haired woman was taking the papers and just looking them over. "I have to admit this is a great forgery of the king's signature but...." She was commenting before she was tearing up the papers straight in front of them and letting them blow away in the wind. "Next time be sure to include the stamp as well." While the normal person would be frightened when somebody drew a gun on them, Raelle seemed completely indifferent as the navy captain was drawing his gun. "Now that isn't very nice... Especially when I'm unarmed." she was speaking in a fake pouty voice.

this had Bri chuckling and then sending him with one of the men to go below deck so that they could take him back to port and speak with the king. Brin then looked at Nathan and Jaxson with a smile "I love when he fucks up like this it is so much fun" Bri knew that Raelle wasn't unarmed as neither of them ever were for safety reasons but he didn't know that few did

"Don't you dare take that boy away... Or I will shoot you." the navy captain spoke and had a gun pointed straight at Bri, although Raelle was questioning in a rather innocent voice if he could shoot faster than she could throw her knife. Where had she pulled a knife from? A sheath that was sewn into the inside of her boot and she was just examining the knife at that point in time, in a rather innocent manner, a deadly smirk on her lips though. The man who had been ordered to take the boy down below was doing that without question, and just telling him to stay there, that he would be safe.
Estellise was coming over to see what was going on and questioning if the navy captain was being stupid again. "As always. Tried to fake arrest warrants from the king." the pirate was commenting which had her rolling her eyes. Of course he had.

"I suggest you leave and head back to where ever you came from before I let her lose" the only thing keeping Raelle from actually tossing the knife was the fact that Bri had told her she couldn't kill him. Bri then walked over and shoved the plank off of her ship and stared the male down as if daring him to try and shoot her. Bri always wore a plate of metal under her clothes and unless he went for a head or neck shot it wouldn't kill her

Back
Top Bottom