Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•π•¦π•žπ•“π•π•–π•• ☠ 𝔸𝕣π•₯

aaaAAAHHH!!! This is so amazing Jumb!! Love it. You literally took my terrible and vague input and made something really great. I will update the profile as soon as I can get on a computer.

What an amazing art display!! I could use some help with the visuals and formatting in my thread.

And, seeing this, maybe I could use a new banner? But only if you've got the time and passion to work on something!

What an amazing art display!! I could use some help with the visuals and formatting in my thread.

And, seeing this, maybe I could use a new banner? But only if you've got the time and passion to work on something!
Well, thanks so much! I'm definitely down to help when I have some free time! Feel free to send me a message if you know what it is you're wanting to do. ^^

solo_orb_pfp.jpg

solo_orb_banner.jpg

You ever just feel like you need to ponder your orb?
@Solo you have been meme'd by yours truly.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!
πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡

So, while I am closed at the moment for requests, I have a few random things to throw out there just because.
I'm not sure when I'll be officially open for request taking again, until then, I might drop some odds and ends here and there.
I dunno! My creativity has been a little on the broken side, so I'll just post what I was able to come up with.
^^;

bee_wild_flowers.jpg
A cutie bee for me~
kisses.jpg

Was trying to get into a Valentine's day mood with this. It's not for anyone, but it's pretty and fun.

Fen_SHARK_TANK.jpg

Fen_shark_banner.jpg

fen_shark_dressed_man.png

lol, a new theme for the @Fentanyl
because... ?
🦈

underwater_banner.jpg

underwater_pfp.jpg

underwater_sig.png

@p r i s m
It sucks to be in a flood zone, so hopefully this kind of underwater brings you a bit more joy.
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯

Wow wow wow!! <3 It is so beautiful!
I mean, everything you create is so pretty, Jum!

Aw!! Guys!!

Thank you so much~
I didn't expect all of the love from everyone.
I'm juggling babies and sleep so the shop is still going to remain closed for the time, but I love the comments and chatter.

Pris, bb, you are so welcome. I had to get ya' outta that winter-wear!

You're such a bad ass, Jumby. Doing all this with babies in tow. You're amazing πŸ₯Ί

badbun.jpg

color change, shading and lighting. Add ears.
badbun-ban.gif

color change to match better.

bad_bun_paw.png

cute paw, multi colored, transparent. Ideal for a siggy. Or where ever.

bad_bun_kiss.jpg

had to actually pause a video clip, screen shot. Clean it up. Color match. Outline.
it's actually a shot of a shadow and her fingers in a bunny shadow puppet shape.
Super cute.

Bunnies are cute.​

I love it as well! I especially like how you got Rowan Blanchard (my idol/actress crush) to hold the edges of the circle like that, and the circle makes both of them really pop. I will come back sometime next week to discuss a logo and banner like Pink has.

Back
Top Bottom